No announcement yet.

Group B - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream yesterday about TM and WC2018.
    Marocco vs Iran 2-1
    Spain vs Iran 1-0 (scored by Iniesta)
    Then I woke up all sweaty and wet Hope my dream never comes true!

Comment

Good thing about our TM is that in many positions we have many good players. Specially op front. Many of these players can play in different positions
      which will enable us to play in many different combinations. CQ always announce the final roaster an hour before the game which makes it impossible for any body to analyse our team. Bad news is that many of our player are getting out of shape. Specially Biranvand Ramin Millad Mohammadi.
      In 1978 world cup we were grouped with Holland Peru and Scotland. Every body predicted Holland and Scotland would go to next round. But Peru
      toped the group. I have a feeling that Portogal is not so strong this time and may lose to us or Morocco. I think we should learn from Africans not to lose our confidence against European looking people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        I had a dream yesterday about TM and WC2018.
        Marocco vs Iran 2-1
        Spain vs Iran 1-0 (scored by Iniesta)
        Then I woke up all sweaty and wet Hope my dream never comes true!
        Man your dream is horrible!

BTW, I hope there will be a share button for dreams in the future.
        I am thrilled to share my dreams with all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
          Man your dream is horrible!

BTW, I hope there will be a share button for dreams in the future.
          I am thrilled to share my dreams with all of you.
          Team Melli dreams are the best
          sigpic

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Lol nice according to those simulations Iran has won the group with Spain second

Comment

We need to stop it with these stimulations and fantasies.
                Fact of the matter is, we need to beat Morocco first.. Any other result will eliminate us.

Another fact is we will lose to at least Portugal or Spain.
                The best we can do is advance with 4 (reasonable scenario) or 6 points (dream scenario)

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  Fact of the matter is, we need to beat Morocco first.. Any other result will eliminate us.
                  The best we can do is advance with 4 (reasonable scenario) or 6 points (dream scenario)
                  OK BOSS

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

I agree with you. If (and only if - believe me, this will be hard enough) we manage to beat Marocco, we will be in the position to park the bus against spain. With luck and on a good day we can one point from that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                      I agree with you. If (and only if - believe me, this will be hard enough) we manage to beat Marocco, we will be in the position to park the bus against spain. With luck and on a good day we can one point from that game.
                      unfortunately I am not confident we can beat morocco. Its great that we got algeria friendly, best possible preparation for morocco ( and good prep for even the attacking players of spain and portugal). The attacking midfield combination of Feghouli---Brahimi---Mahrez is as talented as any attacking midfield trio, and under a big striker in Islam Slimani our players will be tested again like they were by Zlatan, albeit on a lower level. How we fare in this game will allow us to really gauge our chances for morocco match, but obviously algeria will not play in do or die way WC intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        unfortunately I am not confident we can beat morocco. Its great that we got algeria friendly, best possible preparation for morocco ( and good prep for even the attacking players of spain and portugal). The attacking midfield combination of Feghouli---Brahimi---Mahrez is as talented as any attacking midfield trio, and under a big striker in Islam Slimani our players will be tested again like they were by Zlatan, albeit on a lower level. How we fare in this game will allow us to really gauge our chances for morocco match, but obviously algeria will not play in do or die way WC intensity.
                        I think many players, most players of Algeria teams will play in do or die way and with very high intensity, they all need forgiveness from their fans, they need to prove they deserve national team shirt, few locals will fight for places and to be choosen by any european team... but the problem of algeria is the coach, he was great player but he didn't work as a coach for more than10 years, and he never proven he was good coach, no results, 2 times with national teams and was ejected and with little team in emirates if i remember well.
                        he never followed coach courses, he have no diploma, actually he sit on bench with title "fitness coach or something like that", in papers the coach is someone else because he don't have the right to be a coach with fifa new rules, he don't have coach licence A..pro.., he only had short training about 3 days or so and got paper to prove he follow that training days, but he have no diploma to allow him to sit in even algerian league team bench, there is 2 good real coaches with him but he is stubborn and i don't think he can listen to anyone, when he was asked about diplomas? he answered he have diploma of TV analysis for few years!!!? and ask journalist to go to youtube watch his skills when he was a player at Porto and won the champions league...

so the problem is not algerian players but the coach, it's the 5th coach in less than 2 years and in last match algeria played with him, it looks they have no strategy, no tactics.. most fans and the press are against him, plus he used analyze matches for TV their, and he was critisized for his "analysis" but the problem is he was critisizing national team players badly, attacking them, how will be their reaction now he is their "coach"?...

anyway i hope algeria will wake up and do a great match against Iran, it will be good for Morocco too to watch how strong is iran against team we know well, and algeria have interesting generation of players and they deserve to shine again and get back to their real level with national team.

Comment

Last night I had dream, that Iran made 1:0 against Spain and I was so happy! I celebrate very much the Iranian goal And then i wake up

Comment

Hey Jadou, could you translate what she says about Iran please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lmOAlzxa8

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Sounds foreign to me. I can't believe we share the same language lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Its Moroccan girl who talk Moroccan, we call it Darija, Moroccan language even if based on arabic, it use Amazigh grammar plus there is many amazigh words,french words, spanish, portuguese.. and even sometimes words created by the person who talk .. and we speak too fast to, so it's difficult for arabs to understand us , except Algerians and little less Tunisians, but from tunisia to middle-east, they can't unDerstand much, like Kastro from Egypt ,he even says it sound foreigner, well, it's anotehr country language, but you talk english and don't udnerstand closer country?! when this girl talk easy Darija, that use many classic arabic words...
                                anyway all arab countries have own "arabic", that is different but we make effort to understand them when they don't make enough effort or don't even try i think, i still see,heard many egyptians and middle-eastern... who talk Moroccan darija fluently and of course Moroccan can talk egyptian easy without complain there is many turkish words.. i even have british friend who talk Amazigh better than me... well this said lets see what that girl says about Iran.

she said, the Morroco key match is Iran as all can say i guess, like for Iran morocco match, the first is the key, she said Moroccans are devided in 2 categories, ones who are over confident and think they can make it, and go to next round, beating Iran easy.. others who say, why we qualify to come back home the first , she talked little about tactics saying Iran use to play 4-2-3-1 , didn't receive goals in 12 matches except draw 2-2 against syria in last match but Iran was already qualified as second in teh world after Brazil, Iran have portuguese, C.Q who is very loved in Iran because he help them develop their football and achieves goals...
                                lately in friendly matches against Russia/Panama/venezuela, we notice that Iran try different tactics and it's good thing Morocco should do too to be prepared to different football than african football..

then she talk little about portugal and said, they are not so "far" from us and we can make it against them but for spain it's another thing, still both portugal and spain were kicked out from first round in last world cup, so who knows? it's football and everything is possible, she ask H.R to do like Iran, try different tactics for other kind of football we will meet, then praise Moroccan willing(like all people i think) they use to try/face challenges and go throw in many ways and fields, and this times even players themselves are confident and push themselves before we push them, so let's keep hope and faith...

Comment

Working...
                                X