MUST SEE CQ'S INTERVIEW AFTER THE GROUP ON HIS FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUST SEE CQ'S INTERVIEW AFTER THE GROUP ON HIS FB

How can we get that video up here?? he just posted 15 mins ago a video saying its a great opportunity for us, we need a special preparation I dont care if they fire me but this is what we need

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...9856795384046/

Here is link to his FB vid
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Need to play a North African team and Belgium for friendly pls

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

There are fans in the comment section giving him line ups that should be used

Comment

We need to play Brazil and Germany, big teams to prepare our boys mentally

Comment

i agree with CQ, we will need a strong friendlies, we must get 2 good ones, if we get egypt and france/poland will be good

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
            There are fans in the comment section giving him line ups that should be used

Comment

now we need friendlies and it will definetly be much easier to organise friendlies after the draw now. still FMFL

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/428882/%D8%A7%D...B3%D9%83%D9%88

This is the one must see interview

Comment

کارلوس کی روش در حاشیه مراسم قرعه کشی جام جهانی صحبت های عجیبی را مطرح کرد. سرمربی تیم ملی در اظهار نظر عجیبی گفت: رئیس فدراسیون از من خواست تا از معاون رئیس جمهور درخواست کمک مالی کنم و در عین حال نمی توانم صحبت کنم.
                  او در ادامه افزود: هیچ مشکل سازی نمی خواهم برای فدراسیون انجام بدهم و مشکلی با فدراسیون داشته باشم. می بینید که در حال خم شدن هستم و از شما تشکر می کنم که حضور دارید. نامه هایی از تاج دریافت کردم که برای من قابل قبول نیست.
                  سرمربی تیم ملی در پایان افزود: این اطمینان را من به مردم ایران تحت تهدید هایی که فدراسیون انجام داده، تقدیم نخواهم کرد.
                  صحبت های عجیب کارلوس کی روش در حاشیه مراسم قرعه کشی با توجه به مسیر سخت تیم ملی ایران در جام جهانی مطمئنا دستاوردی جز حاشیه برای ایران نخواهد داشت و باید منتظر واکنش مهدی تاج و البته دفتر معاون اول رئیس جمهور به اظهارات سرمربی ایران بود.

He also didn't accompany Daei Kia and Taj to Kremlin ceremony. Stupid translator fluffing his words (I am bending etc)

Comment

Carlos is right we need to prepaire the Iranian team and I hope we have strong teams even The Netherlands would be nice or Germany and France and we need Alergia or Tunesia as prepaire or Cote d' Ivore is a good won in Russia.

It is time, we have to invest now till June 2018 and insallah if God wants we make suprise beat Morocco and draw/lose Spain (like game Argentina we almost draw and win if we had the penalty) and draw/win Portugal is is possible!

South Korea we never expected Semi-Finals World Cup 2002 but Guus Hiddink has had a very good prepaire from 1 year before ghat World Cup even start

Comment

CQ is highly motivated to prove a point when featuring opposite the manager of Portugal. If he beats his country's top team at the World Cup using a group of Asians, it points to his abilities to deploy superior tactics and strategies.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Why not play Ghana as preparation for Morocco?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          CQ is highly motivated to prove a point when featuring opposite the manager of Portugal. If he beats his country's top team at the World Cup using a group of Asians, it points to his abilities to deploy superior tactics and strategies.
                          Imagine that.

It’s funny, because for me, if that scenario we’re to happen I would Happy and also fearful. Happy because obviously we would defeat the European champs. Sad because as much as the Portuguese football federation may dislike Carlos, there’s that possibility of Portugal sacking their current coach and hiring him. I know he has burned a few bridges with their federation and to this day he still has people who dislike him. If this happens, Sporting Lisbon, Porto, Benfica and even their national team may come knocking. Especially IF we go out of the group and Portugal drowns.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Imagine that.

It’s funny, because for me, if that scenario we’re to happen I would Happy and also fearful. Happy because obviously we would defeat the European champs. Sad because as much as the Portuguese football federation may dislike Carlos, there’s that possibility of Portugal sacking their current coach and hiring him. I know he has burned a few bridges with their federation and to this day he still has people who dislike him. If this happens, Sporting Lisbon, Porto, Benfica and even their national team may come knocking. Especially IF we go out of the group and Portugal drowns.
                            Lol if we advance that group I could care less... I want Queiroz to do so well that Real Madrid and Barca start calling for his name

Comment

Coach has to find a balance of wanting to beat Morocco and dreams of overcoming Portugal Espana. My guess is we will see sparks of talent and quality hard work but to string a 270 min of good football is something we have never done. This will be a big test.

Comment

Working...
                              X