• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't even stress it cq will pick the right line up
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      with that lineup morocco would also beat us 8-0 bro.
      Haaha you think so? What's so bad about it besides Beiranvand lol

Comment

What I believe we will see against Morocco:

------------Biranvand---------------
        Rezaeian-Hosseini-PAG-Mohammadi
        ----------Ebrahimi-Hajsafi----------
        Jahanbakhsh-Ghoddos------Taremi
        --------------Azmoun---------------

I personally would prefer Ghafouri, and wish Ezatollahi was eligible, but I think CQ knows he needs to attack this game, which Rezaeian is more of an asset on that end compared to Ghafouri, who I see playing against Spain/Portugal where we will require more solid defense. I think Rezaeian is a liability defensively, but with PAG and Hosseini backing him up, he may be the right choice against a Morocco team we need to defeat. Offensively, Rezaeian has shown that he can link up well with Jahanbakhsh, so I think we will see him start the first match.

Comment

I think we are going to play with 3 CBs, specially against Spain and Portugal.

Comment

Y'all dont even know ebrahimi is banned and your flexing the line ups. Just chill and leave it to cq
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              I think we are going to play with 3 CBs, specially against Spain and Portugal.
              I was thinking that's a possibility too. I have been advocating CQ to try a 5-3-2 in the upcoming friendlies. It really suits our style of play as a counter-attacking squad. I would love to see this experimented for Spain and Portugal:

------Hosseini-Montazeri-PAG---------
              Rezaeian------------------Mohammadi
              ---------------Ezatollahi---------------
              --Jahanbakhsh------------Ghoddos--
              ----------Taremi-Azmoun-------------

It could be pretty effective at shutting down our opponents, especially with an attacking midfield duo of Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos, both guys who can track back and defend and have a lot of stamina. Ansarifard and Azmoun up front could be pretty overwhelming for opponents too, as Ansarifard loves to track back and defend. 60 minutes for Taremi and Azmoun, and 30 minutes for Ansarifard and Ghoddos with Shojaei/Dejagah taking Ghoddos' spot on the wing could be amazing at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                I was thinking that's a possibility too. I have been advocating CQ to try a 5-3-2 in the upcoming friendlies. It really suits our style of play as a counter-attacking squad. I would love to see this experimented for Spain and Portugal:

It could be pretty effective at shutting down our opponents, especially with an attacking midfield duo of Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos, both guys who can track back and defend and have a lot of stamina.
                Guys I don't mean to be rude, but when was the last time Montazeri even played for TM lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

It could be pretty effective at shutting down our opponents, especially with an attacking midfield duo of Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos, both guys who can track back and defend and have a lot of stamina. Ansarifard and Azmoun up front could be pretty overwhelming for opponents too, as Ansarifard loves to track back and defend. 60 minutes for Taremi and Azmoun, and 30 minutes for Ansarifard and Ghoddos with Shojaei/Dejagah taking Ghoddos' spot on the wing could be amazing at the end of the game.
                  I love it. Only thing I would change is put Hosseini in the middle rather than LCB or RCB and have Montazari and PAG play LCB and RCB

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Guys I don't mean to be rude, but when was the last time Montazeri even played for TM lol?
                    He had a long injury, and is just returning it seems. He's played 11 games thus far this season for Esteghlal. If he is in form, I think he will start, if not I guess Cheshmi will get the nod or another CB that isn't on my radar.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Y'all dont even know ebrahimi is banned and your flexing the line ups. Just chill and leave it to cq
                      Since when is Ebrahimi banned ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Since when is Ebrahimi banned ?

Pretty sure he means Ezatollahi. Regarding his post, we've been without TM football for a couple months, so I think we should be allowed to waste some time predicting lineups.

Comment

How do people still think Rezaian should start? The guys is a liability. He will be destroyed on the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            How do people still think Rezaian should start? The guys is a liability. He will be destroyed on the right side.
                            I’m fairly sure Ghafouri will start.

He’s much more solid and better overall as a fullback.

And he’s still decent enough on offense.

Ramin only became a starter in TM because Ghafouri was injured for a long stretch of time.

Ghafouri is light years ahead of Ramin on terms of man marking and tackling.

I can see Ramin as some sort of winger or midfielder in a game where we need to hold a score.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ando is regaining his old form. I think he should be definitely taken to Russia. So we would be set in defensive midfield, with him and hajisafi against Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                                Ando is regaining his old form. I think he should be definitely taken to Russia. So we would be set in defensive midfield, with him and hajisafi against Morocco.
                                lol. Wish it were true. But ando is long out of the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X