Rezaian—Montazeri—PAG—MiMo
    —--Ebrahimi———-Hajsafi————
    —-ARJ——-Dejagah——Ghoddos—
    ——————Azmoun——————

Shojaei in for Dejagah
    Gucci or Ansarifard in for Azmoun
    Amiri in for Ghoddos if we are leading

Comment

I think CQ will play this formation. The only thing I'm doubting about is whether he will use Ebrahimi or Cheshmi as DM.
      And neither Dejagah, nor Shojaei will be playing the full 90 minutes, so either Ashkan starts and is most probably replaced by Masoud, or the other way around (of course depending on how the game goes).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Amin_; 06-11-2018, 05:56 AM.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Here is what I think CQ will do regardless of what I prefer (I am starting with forwards):
        -------------Azmoun--------------
        Amiri--------------------------ARJ
        Hajisafi-----Shojaie-----Ghodoos
        ------------Ebrahimi--------------
        MM---Cheshmi---PAG---Rezaiean
        ------------Beyranvand-------------
        Subs:
        Ashkan for Ghodoos or Shojaie,
        Taremi for Amiri
        Karim for Azmoun
        Overall an attacking scheme since CQ wants to win the game. Expect high press at times to get goals. MM and Rezaian will provide support for the high press especially with MM's speed and Rezaian's dangerous serves plus dangerous through passes from both of them and all midfielders (all of them are amazing in dangerous through passes). Cheshmi and PAG will be added for air attack on set pieces. Expect to see a lot of attacks from Morocco in the beginning (don't panic) and then thunder counter attacks by TM.
        Go Team Melli!
        80 Million People, 1 Nation, 1 Heartbeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Here is what I think CQ will do regardless of what I prefer (I am starting with forwards):
          Subs:
          Taremi for Amiri
          Karim for Azmoun
          Overall an attacking scheme since CQ wants to win the game. Expect high press at times to get goals. MM and Rezaian will provide support for the high press especially with MM's speed and Rezaian's dangerous serves plus dangerous through passes from both of them and all midfielders (all of them are amazing in dangerous through passes). Cheshmi and PAG will be added for air attack on set pieces. Expect to see a lot of attacks from Morocco in the beginning (don't panic) and then thunder counter attacks by TM.
          Go Team Melli!
          we would def win with this formation, the man advantage would help a lot

Comment

For those of you excluding Shojaei from your line up. He is our captain and will start. Going off the friendlies dejagah will sub in for him around 60th minute
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Subs:
              Taremi for Amiri
              Karim for Azmoun
              Go Team Melli!
              You put 12 players in your line up

Comment

^ well I think if we tell Spain and Portugal before the game they will not mind it and let us field 12 players to try to even the odds.... :P

Comment

I think CQ is likely to go with this (Hajsafi as inside-centre-left and Shojaei as more forward inside-centre-right)

---------------Azmoun--------------------
                  --Taremi---------------------------ARJ---
                  -------------------Shojaei----------------
                  --------Hajsafi---------------------------
                  ---------------Ebrahimi-------------------
                  Mimo------PAG--------Cheshmi------Rezaiean
                  ------------Beiranvand------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I think CQ is likely to go with this (Hajsafi as inside-centre-left and Shojaei as more forward inside-centre-right)

---------------Azmoun--------------------
                    --Taremi---------------------------ARJ---
                    -------------------Shojaei----------------
                    --------Hajsafi---------------------------
                    ---------------Ebrahimi-------------------
                    Mimo------PAG--------Cheshmi------Rezaiean
                    ------------Beiranvand------------------
                    This is probably right - with Amiri as Taremi's sub and either Ansarifard or Ghoddos in for Shojaei at some point (or Azmoun if he needs a sub).

Comment

Ghoddos out Dejagah in
                      Goalkeeper Beiranvand Azmoun out Ghoochannejhad in
                      Left Back Mohammadi
                      Center backs Pouraliganji Cheshmi Jahanbaksh out Ansarifard in
                      Right Back Rezaeian
                      Defensive mids Hajsafi Ebrahimi
                      Right Mid Jahanbaksh
                      Attacking mid Ghoddos
                      Left mid Shojaei
                      Forward Azmoun

Comment

As the game draws nearer, I have had a realization, tactically. Moroccos strength is midfield, and thats our weakness, so we need as much as possible to overload this area, and focus on the strengths we have over their midfielders, which are few tbh. We are not more technical, we are not faster, but we can be more physical, and prevent them from finding flow. For this, Cheshmi could work at CDM. He is good on the ball for our standards ( with saeid out), but mainly he is physically imposing, and alongside hajsafi who will cover a lot of ground, and ARJ + Taremi who I expect to come in very narrow when we dont have the ball, we will create a 5 man midfield, overloaded, with physical and willing runners, that is our best chance at containing Belhanda, Bousoffa, Al Ahmadi, and prevent them from finding the likes of amrabat,harit,ziyech out wide. Additionally, as morocco dont really possess a good center forward, or a very speedy one, I think that Montazeri will be a good fit there. He can play out of back well, but use his experience to organize the defensive midfield zone, and also calm the younger players during the match. If he doesnt play we'd be entering the match with one experienced player, Masoud, which would be very dangerous. Plus him and PAG have a solidified partnernship that has been proven over the course of many matches (Hence why CQ didnt need to test them out together-it obviously works).

I think we will see

---------------------Beiranvand----------------

Ramin------Montazeri----------PAG-----------Milad

----------------------Cheshmi----------------------
                        --ARJ--------Shojaei-------------Hajsafi----------Taremi

------------------------Azmoun---------------

SUBS : Dejagah is first option (if fit), and would sub for shojaei. If not fit, Ghoddos would sub for shojaei, who we know is not 90 mins player at this level. Ghoddos, if not subbed for shojaei, would probably sub for Taremi later in the match, who is probably not 100%, probably like 90-95%. Ghoddos could come on earlier, if we are chasing the match. Dejagah if fit comes on no matter what for shojaei. The third sub will be Karim if we are winning , he is fast on counters, and a physical and aggressive presser. If we are losing, gucci is the go to man, capable of getting us a goal from out of nowhere as long as we get him balls around the box.

Its judgment day boys, strangely im still not that stressed, ive been more stressed for TM matches (Iraq at Asian Cup, S. Korea 2014 qualifier). The reason because we have already achieved so much to get here with all the difficulties and realities both the team, and nation face. Our very presence here in russian streets is celebratory, and as I have been apart of it, I can say its been amazing ( If anybody is St petersburg, my dad was the guy leading the "Khodesh be man goft...Putin be man goft...Terrrrump be man goft...Sheikh e Saud be man goft...etc" chants.) Also, I know for a fact that the boys will give their all, this CQ and TM guarantees us and I believe them, because I have never seen anything but 200% effort from them. that is all we can ask for.

To war.

Comment

Welcome gift to our Moroccan Scouts:

-------------------------Hosseinand------------------
                          --Hosseinian---Hosseini----------Hosseini----Hosseinid-
                          ----------------------Hosseini----------------------
                          ------Hosseinish------------------------Hosseini
                          -----------------Hosseini----------------------
                          --------------Hosseinar------Hosseini----------
                          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Fox Sports nightly preview of tomorrow's games just said Ramin was injured and although I didn't find anything online about this, Team Melli' s Twitter retweeted a FIFA projected line up excluding Ramin. Have we heard anything?

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              Fox Sports nightly preview of tomorrow's games just said Ramin was injured and although I didn't find anything online about this, Team Melli' s Twitter retweeted a FIFA projected line up excluding Ramin. Have we heard anything?
                              well hello khanzadeh.

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if our lineup is the same one retweeted by twitter

Montazeri as RB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X