Your Lineup against Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    From what i read in youtube comments, the moroccons think iran will be a walk in the park, they are not impressed at all and pretty much focus more on portugal and spain, i hope we give them a reality check, i really dont want to lose against them.
    I remember the 98 US-Iran match. US players and analysts were predicting a 3-0 US win. They were more focused on how to beat Yugos and Germany.

I was watching the game with some American teammates and friends.....Rude awakenings are always the toughest to handle.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
      I like this. I prefer Ghoddos to Taremi for several reasons: European experience, ability to take long shots, and fitness. Taremi has better chemistry since he's been with the teammates longer, and is more of an unknown to opponents. But overall, I would pick Ghoddos over Taremi.

Dejagah is a bit iffy. I did not see enough of him post-comeback to know where his match fitness is at. If he starts, it is a poor reflection on everyone else that CQ prefers someone who has not played a competitive match for months.

The DM position is weak due to the absence of Ezzatollahi. I don't think CQ really likes Omid but has little choice at this point. Is there a possibility that CQ might use Cheshmi there? !!
      Dejagah should still start even with his injuries and fitness, he is an animal in midfield and strong enough to handle moroccan midfield.

Comment

From what i read in youtube comments, the moroccons think iran will be a walk in the park, they are not impressed at all and pretty much focus more on portugal and spain, i hope we give them a reality check, i really dont want to lose against them.
        what they forget is they have not seen the real iran in any way. but no worries they will see us on Friday

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

They are our easiest opponent in the group and we will beat them.

Comment

If Montazeri and PAG don't start as our CBs then I gotta admit having Cheshmi in the starting line-up scares the sh*t out of me. I do have faith in CQ though and I'm certain he knows what he is doing.

I just really hope his unusual decision to retire Jalal; a 100+ capped player, and our best defender for the past 7-8 years at such a crucial time does not come back to bite us in the rear end!

My guess is he'll go with Montazeri. Cheshmi hasn't been tested nearly enough to be trusted at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
              If Montazeri and PAG don't start as our CBs then I gotta admit having Cheshmi in the starting line-up scares the sh*t out of me. I do have faith in CQ though and I'm certain he knows what he is doing.

I just really hope his unusual decision to retire Jalal; a 100+ capped player, and our best defender for the past 7-8 years at such a crucial time does not come back to bite us in the rear end!

My guess is he'll go with Montazeri. Cheshmi hasn't been tested nearly enough to be trusted at this level.
              the game against morocoo will be very felfel ya habibi

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                the game against morocoo will be very felfel ya habibi
                Yes, Yes, Yes, Habibi! Best of luck to both sides, it should be a great game.

Comment

My roster:
                  —————-Beiranvand——————
                  Rezaian—M. Hosseini—PAG—MiMo
                  —--Ebrahimi———-Hajsafi————
                  —-ARJ——-Ghoddos——Taremi—
                  ——————Azmoun——————
                  Subs:
                  Dejagah for Taremi. Ghoddos to left. Dejagah in middle.
                  Montazeri for Hosseini
                  Gucci or Ansarifard for Azmoun

Comment

My preferred starting line up at this point is as follows:

I assumed that Dejagah cannot play for 90 mins. If he can, I change the formation to either 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1 by replacing Dejagah with Shojaei and Amiri with Hajsafi.

Comment

A lot of you guys have Ghoddos in the starting lineup. I think he deserves to start but CQ has given no indications from our recent friendlies that Ghoddos is a starter for Team Melli.

I’d imagine the Morocco coach would not expect Ghoddos to start either.

If he does start the game however, then this was all #CQMindGames.

Comment

Did anyone see the game where Torabi played defense?
                        That would be such a shocker to see him line up in RD position.
                        He is talented, he could definitely surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                          My preferred starting line up at this point is as follows:

I assumed that Dejagah cannot play for 90 mins. If he can, I change the formation to either 4-3-3 or 4-1-4-1 by replacing Dejagah with Shojaei and Amiri with Hajsafi.
                          I could live with this line up for the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            I remember the 98 US-Iran match. US players and analysts were predicting a 3-0 US win. They were more focused on how to beat Yugos and Germany.

I was watching the game with some American teammates and friends.....Rude awakenings are always the toughest to handle.
                            T remember the game. We did get lucky with some of their shots barely missing and a couple hitting the cross bar. Overall I thought they played a better game.

Comment

Goalkeeper: Beiranvand
                              Defense: Rezaeian Montazeri Pouraliganji Mohammadi
                              DM Hajsafi Dejagah
                              RM Jahanbaksh
                              LM Shojaei
                              ST Azmoun Ghoddos

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
                                I could live with this line up for the first game.
                                oh its a very offensive squad,

Comment

Working...
                                X