Your Lineup against Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I only say this bc CQ has been testing him out there in multiple matches. I agree that i dont see him fitting there, but he has the quality to make decisive passes, his link up play is good, he is a good finisher, etc. But personally, I would like to see ( as ive said many times)

----------------Hosseini------------

Vouria-----Hosseini-------PAG-------Milad

-------------------Hajsafi--------------
    -----------Dejagah-------Ghoddos

--ARJ-------------Azmoun-------------Taremi

Thats our most talented lineup without saeid. Bar none. Kaveh could replace Azmoun in minute 60, Ansarifard for taremi in 70, and masoud for dejagah.
    There is no real defensive midfield in this line-up. I hope CQ tests Cheshmi as defensive midfield in next friendly matches. A defensive midfield should start instead of Taremi or Ghoddos.

Comment

Beiranvand
      Vouria-Jalal-PAG-Milad
      Hajsafi
      JB-Ghoddos-Dejagah-Taremi
      Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Beiranvand
        Vouria-Jalal-PAG-Milad
        Hajsafi
        JB-Ghoddos-Dejagah-Taremi
        Sardar
        Only Haji Safi as DM?! The Moroccans will demolish us dude!

Comment

How about this 4-3-3 formation lineup? What do you guys think?

Beiranvand

Ghafouri/Rezaeian - Pouraliganji - Hosseini/Montazeri - Mohammadi

Dejagah (C) - Cheshmi - Shojaei

Jahanbakhsh - Azmoun - Taremi

* I hope CQ tests Cheshmi as defensive midfield, Hossein Hosseini and Omid Noorafkan in next friendly matches.

Comment

The reason why Cheshmi interests CQ is most likely because he is tal(194). One of his weaknesses is that he gives too many penalties. If they study him good he will create problems.
            Then I don't think he is so good in distributing the ball. However I think we now can play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. If we use our defensive midfielders like Haj safi and Ezatolahi in the LD
            and RM we give strength to our defense. Once we use Torabi and Taremi in LD or RD we try to score.

Comment

I really hope CQ is not planning to use half the players we have seen in the recent friendlies. I really hope Jalal, Ghodoos, and Jahanbakhsh are starters.

Comment

Here is my starting line up at this point:

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                  Here is my starting line up at this point:

Switch Hajsafi for Cheshmi and you've got yourself the starting lineup!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Switch Hajsafi for Cheshmi and you've got yourself the starting lineup!
                    My concern is that Hajsafi is not defensive midfielder. He is more left center midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                      My concern is that Hajsafi is not defensive midfielder. He is more left center midfield.
                      That is a very fair concern. Another concern is how well would Cheshmi perform at CDM for Team Melli?

We've only seen Cheshmi at CB and he has been subpar for the most part. I think he would be a better CDM but lets see...

Comment

Not sure who to put in DM.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Cheshmi is much better as defensive midfielder (much less risky position),he runs alot and breaks up plays with his long legs, he's good in the air and can function as the 3rd central defender (right outside of the penalty box). He is the best possible replacement we have for Ezatolahi. Hajsafi alone as a defensive midfielder will not cut it! If you put Cheshmi in front of Hosseini and PAG, you can add an extra creative midfielder such as Dejagah/Shojaei/Ghoddos.

I would also opt for:

Beiranvand

Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Mohamadi

Cheshmi Dejagah Ghoddos/Shojaei

Jahanbaksh Azmoun Taremi

Comment

I think the Hajsafi-Cheshmi as CM/CDM duo should definitely be tested in the upcoming friendlies..

Comment

I have done some research lately I watched our preparation games again and again I have come to belive:
                              1- We are strongest in the left side if we use a good combination of these players in the left side
                              Milad, Hajsafi, Taremi Amiri and Saman
                              2- In the right Ghafouri/Ramin, Dejagah, ARJ, Torabi and Taremi again
                              This is My strongest lline up against Morroco
                              Biranvand
                              Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Mohammadi
                              Torabi Djagah Taremi
                              ARJ Azmoun Saman
                              Against teams like Spain I will use
                              Biranvand
                              Ghafouri PAG Hosseini Mohammadi
                              Ezatolahi Ebrahimi Hajsafi
                              ARJ Azmoun Saman/Taemi

This gives a stronger defense.
                              A combination of ARJ, Azmoun,Saman and taremi can score against any of the teams.

Comment

Forget about defenders man lets put all our attacking players all at once vs Morocco. No need for DMs and CBs

Comment

Working...
                                X