Your Lineup against Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    No that is definitely not it. See how I said it.
    I figured that was not it. Just wanted to add a random piece of information.

Comment

GK: Beiranvand/Hosseini
      RB: Rezaeian just for this game!
      CB: Hosseini
      CB: Pouraliganji
      LB: Mohammadi
      DM:A.Karimi
      DM:E.Hajsafi
      RW:Jahanbakhsh
      CAM:Ghoddos
      LW: Amiri/Taremi
      CF: Azmoun

or slight change:

Start O.Ebrahimi and A.Karimi at DM and move Hajsafi to LW

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        GK: Beiranvand/Hosseini
        RB: Rezaeian just for this game!
        CB: Hosseini
        CB: Pouraliganji
        LB: Mohammadi
        DM:A.Karimi
        DM:E.Hajsafi
        RW:Jahanbakhsh
        CAM:Ghoddos
        LW: Amiri/Taremi
        CF: Azmoun

or slight change:

Start O.Ebrahimi and A.Karimi at DM and move Hajsafi to LW
        yes to the original lineup (except please no amiri), no to slight change. Ebrahimi karimi midfield is too slow. Hajsafi will be interesting to see now that he has been playing at higher level week in week out for Kos. He plays as left but since they have a ton of possession he is higher up the pitch anyways, involved in the possession

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          yes to the original lineup (except please no amiri), no to slight change. Ebrahimi karimi midfield is too slow. Hajsafi will be interesting to see now that he has been playing at higher level week in week out for Kos. He plays as left but since they have a ton of possession he is higher up the pitch anyways, involved in the possession
          TBH I put amiri in there considering Dejagah probably wont make it. Rather have him in the squad if fit but if not i guess our other options will be ansarifard torabi or someone like gholizadeh if he makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            TBH I put amiri in there considering Dejagah probably wont make it. Rather have him in the squad if fit but if not i guess our other options will be ansarifard torabi or someone like gholizadeh if he makes it.
            dejagah will definitely make final squad, he should return to action in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

What a difficult night : I dreamt of Iran drawing with Morocco 1/1 after missing 2 PK (one at the last second, thank to Masoud), wake up and see the nomination of the Bolton filth

Comment

Goalkeeper Hosseini
                LB Zakipour
                CB Hosseini
                CB Cheshmi
                RB Ghafouri
                DM Ebrahimi
                RM Jahanbaksh
                AM Karimi
                LM Ghoddos
                Forward Azmoun
                Forward Rezaei

Comment

I go with the following one at the moment, but I may change it at anytime:

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                    I go with the following one at the moment, but I may change it at anytime:

I do not think Beiranvand will be goalkeeper for that game. I do not think Dejagah will be playing of now. I think Cheshmi will play defender not defensive midfield

Comment

Based on yesterdays game I think the following players will be certain locks against Morocco:

Comment

———————Beiranvand———————
                        Ghafouri——Hosseini——PAG——Milad
                        ————Ebrahimi——Hajsafi————
                        Jahanbakhsh——Dejagah——Taremi
                        ———————Azmoun———————

Dejagah is an important part of our style of play. The reason i didn’t start Ghoddos is because if we are still drawing them in second half they will push harder to get a goal. Thats where we can bring a energetic and dangerous Ghoddos in for a tired Dejagah. As the match goes on we can bring Masoud in for Taremi and place him as CAM then Ghoddos can play in left hand side with his pace and the support from Milad we can create dangerous positions where we can hopefully capitalize.
                        Last edited by Erfan11; 03-24-2018, 05:50 AM.
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                          ———————Beiranvand———————
                          Ghafouri——Hosseini——PAG——Milad
                          ————Ebrahimi——Hajsafi————
                          Jahanbakhsh——Dejagah——Taremi
                          ———————Azmoun———————
                          this look acurate, instead of dejagah i would put ghoddos,

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Based on yesterdays game I think the following players will be certain locks against Morocco:

Like it or not, we must have Dejagah in the CM for the first game because of Ezatolahi's Suspension.

Comment

Ebrahimi and Hajsafi as two midfielders will be a recipe for disaster. They both lack technical ability and are quite short, Ebrahimi gets lost whenever the opponent uses speed and Hajsafi showed yesterday that his contribution to the team is average at best.

So imagine how that will go if these players both start against Morocco. At this point I would even try to bring back Ando again as a shot term solution, he has the required WC experience and gets the job always done. Our options are limited so Ando is a serious option to consider.

Comment

I still do not know why CQ dropped Noorafkan from the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X