Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    and why would we do that
    We had a friendly with them in 2000, they would we good warm up since most teams are getting booked and IFF waits last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      France said they will play 5 matches before the start of World Cup 2018. It is sad France not play Iran but USA of America in Lyon. It was for Iran very good game to prepair
      Colombia in March 2018
      In Russia
      Italy in May 2018
      USA in May 2018
      France has an available date for a friendly on 28th May in Stade de France. However I don't see Taj calling the head of French FA. And Head o the French FA is a snob that just set friendlies with big teams (Spain, Brazil, Germany (played them 3 times in the three last year), etc..)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        We should play against the USA as a friendly
        why?we dont have a concaf team, we play european and african, why waste time on USA, france playing them cause USA pay them, even i dont know why france play usa, make zero sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          France has an available date for a friendly on 28th May in Stade de France. However I don't see Taj calling the head of French FA. And Head o the French FA is a snob that just set friendlies with big teams (Spain, Brazil, Germany (played them 3 times in the three last year), etc..)
          he wont play us, even if he wanna play , they will want 2 million from us and IFF is cheap af, they wont pay, honestly i think we are not getting the respect we deserve.we are asia best team and no good team want to play us ,and saudi who has a crap team big team wanna play them why, because saudi FA is willing to pay them

Comment

According to this senegalese website, Iran, SK & Denmark want to play Senegal for the march friendly : https://www.metrodakar.net/sports/pr...ciblent-lions/

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
              last night i dreamt that azmoun scored the first goal of the game vs spain, but we lost 2-1

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
              Go back to sleep and try again!

Comment

According to this senegalese website, Iran, SK & Denmark want to play Senegal for the march friendly : https://www.metrodakar.net/sports/pr...ciblent-lions/

senegal is a good friendly, is a good friendly for senegal also, they play japan we play morroco, is a good friendly,i hope we can make it happen

Comment

I hope not, horrible friendly to say the least.

Comment

Senegal is fucking 23rd in the world. What drugs do people take to think this is a bad friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Senegal is fucking 23rd in the world. What drugs do people take to think this is a bad friendly?
                      that is my point, they have some really good player, they have mane from liverpool, destroying defenses in EPL, why is the friendly bad, is better than algeria,

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        that is my point, they have some really good player, they have mane from liverpool, destroying defenses in EPL, why is the friendly bad, is better than algeria,
                        Ehsan yebar tooye omret yeh commenteh khoobi neveshti. And yeah I agree, Mane is going to give Rezaeian or whoever that's responsible for him a torrid time. They have more quality players than we do.

Comment

Ehsan yebar tooye omret yeh commenteh khoobi neveshti. And yeah I agree, Mane is going to give Rezaeian or whoever that's responsible for him a torrid time. They have more quality players than we do.
                          hahaha ok, but is a good friendly if we can get them,IFF must be agressive and get a good african friendly, senegal or egypt is good

Comment

IFF must announce the March friendlies this coming week or all the good quality matches will be history

They must act asap

Comment

Senegal is amazing... Much better than an unmotivated Algeria tbh!!

Comment

exactly, what is hoorad talking about. Senegal are much better than algeria, have qualified for the WC, and have world class players.
                                https://www.transfermarkt.com/senega...te/verein/3499
                                maybe a look at this will enlighten you. Sadio Mane, Keita Balde, Kalidou Koulibaly, Badou Ndiaye, Mbaye Niang, Cheikhou Kouyate, Diafra Sakho, etc, etc. If TM could actually beat senegal I would way more confident of our chances of beating algeria. Despite senegal being a different style, more physical, less technical, they still have a solid defense like senegal, and many stars on the wings just like morocco. If we could shut down Mane and Keita Balde then we would be prepared for the likes of Zyech and Ambrabat. Plus dealing with world class defenders like Koulibaly, who is partnered with other really good players like Kouyate from West Ham will have our forwards prepared for the likes of benatia, hakimi, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X