No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM roster for the Tunisia and Algeria games is out by CQ! Shojaei is invited!

From his facebook page:

Call up list for the next matches with Tunisia and Algeria. These 28 names are selected from the 35 Team Melli players list we are working close, and that is open for the World Cup. We will work on this 35 list until the last moment.

GOALKEEPERS
    Alireza Beiranvand
    Amir Abedzadeh
    Rashid Mazaheri
    Seyed Hossein Hosseini

DEFENDERS
    Milad Mohammadi
    Mohammad Khanzadeh
    Morteza Pouraliganji
    Pejman Montazeri
    Ramin Rezaeian
    Roozbeh Cheshmi
    S. Jalal Hosseini
    Saeid Aghaei
    Vouria Ghafouri

MIDFIELDERS
    Ali Gholizadeh
    Ali Karimi
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    Masoud Shojaei
    Omid Ebraihimi
    Saeed Ezatolahi
    Saman Ghoddos

FORWARDS
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    Karim Ansarifard
    Kaveh Rezaei
    Mehdi Taremi
    Mehdi Torabi
    Reza Ghoochannejhad
    Sardar Azmoun
    Vahid Amiri

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...fbUZr8&fref=nf

Comment

^Pretty solid call up. Only thing that is bothering is do we really need 4 GKs called up with all due respect? We could took 1 out and had Moharrami, Shojaeian, Alipour, Beitashour, etc... be tested out, but all is good.

Comment

In the absence of Dejagah I do like inviting Shojaei
        Azmoun !!??
        I though he as out for 4 weeks due to an injury ???

Comment

cq confrence after the siere leon friendly
          http://tamasha.com/v/Naj93

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            TM roster for the Tunisia and Algeria games is out by CQ! Shojaei is invited!

From his facebook page:

Call up list for the next matches with Tunisia and Algeria. These 28 names are selected from the 35 Team Melli players list we are working close, and that is open for the World Cup. We will work on this 35 list until the last moment.

GOALKEEPERS
            Alireza Beiranvand
            Amir Abedzadeh
            Rashid Mazaheri
            Seyed Hossein Hosseini

DEFENDERS
            Milad Mohammadi
            Mohammad Khanzadeh
            Morteza Pouraliganji
            Pejman Montazeri
            Ramin Rezaeian
            Roozbeh Cheshmi
            S. Jalal Hosseini
            Saeid Aghaei
            Vouria Ghafouri

MIDFIELDERS
            Ali Gholizadeh
            Ali Karimi
            Ehsan Hajsafi
            Masoud Shojaei
            Omid Ebraihimi
            Saeed Ezatolahi
            Saman Ghoddos

FORWARDS
            Alireza Jahanbakhsh
            Karim Ansarifard
            Kaveh Rezaei
            Mehdi Taremi
            Mehdi Torabi
            Reza Ghoochannejhad
            Sardar Azmoun
            Vahid Amiri

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...fbUZr8&fref=nf
            Very happy to see shojaei back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

no Alipour ?.?.?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

azmoun is injured and so is dejagah.

Comment

Good list. Quite surprised that Ahmad Abdollahzadeh isn't called up. This probably means Ghoddos will play as a Centre mid. Alongside Ezzatolahi and Hajsafi for example. Because otherwise the squad is very attacking.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    Good list. Quite surprised that Ahmad Abdollahzadeh isn't called up. This probably means Ghoddos will play as a Centre mid. Alongside Ezzatolahi and Hajsafi for example. Because otherwise the squad is very attacking.
                    Not really

We have Hajsafi, karimi, EZ, shojaei , ebrahimi

We don’t need abdollahzadeh

In TM I can only see Ghoddos as a LW

I think he needs more freedom to be a CAM or CM and CQ won’t allow that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We'll see. He played Ghoddos is the middle 3 against Venezuela. Did well actually.

He's called up 5 wingers, that to me suggests something.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        no Alipour ?.?.?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                        He didn't impress against Sierra Leone.

Comment

We'll see. He played Ghoddos is the middle 3 against Venezuela. Did well actually.
                          He's called up 5 wingers, that to me suggests something.
                          Yeah, I do hope he's used as CAM!

Comment

Yeah, I do hope he's used as CAM!
                            Yeah me too. Play in and around Jamir Hopcutt against Arsenal at the Emirates and he looked unplayable.

Queiroz will play 4-3-3. I'm expecting him to play as one of the side centre mids in the middle 3. Although during the game he will roam and be given freedom to interchange with Jahanbakhsh and Taremi for example. Similar to Dejagah.

Comment

Yeah me too. Play in and around Jamir Hopcutt against Arsenal at the Emirates and he looked unplayable.
                              Queiroz will play 4-3-3. I'm expecting him to play as one of the side centre mids in the middle 3. Although during the game he will roam and be given freedom to interchange with Jahanbakhsh and Taremi for example. Similar to Dejagah.
                              Well, he's not a defensive midfielder (I'm not sure if he'd make a good one either) so as you say a free role to roam is perfect for him.

Having said that, I'm not sure if he's gonna be given the starting position ahead of Taremi, Masoud (maybe) and Ansarifard. I hope he will though.

Tunisia is in the WC and probably this game will count as our most important friendly to prepare against Morocco. I expect our line up against them is going to be mainly the same we'll use against Morocco in the WC. Maybe with very small changes only. It will be interesting to see who is given the trust and in which position.

Comment

Well, he's not a defensive midfielder (I'm not sure if he'd make a good one either) so as you say a free role to roam is perfect for him.

Having said that, I'm not sure if he's gonna be given the starting position ahead of Taremi, Masoud (maybe) and Ansarifard. I hope he will though.

Tunisia is in the WC and probably this game will count as our most important friendly to prepare against Morocco. I expect our line up against them remain mainly the one we're gonna have against Morocoo in the WC. Maybe with very small changes. It will be interesting to see who is given the trust and in which position.
                                Good thing is, we have so many strong options for almost every position now. Good luck Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X