• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarbaz
    When is the game against Peru ????

Comment

Soon keep holding your breath 😬😬😬😂😂😂

Comment

baba hala ma ye ghalati kardim, link send kardim ke tush neveshte iran peru....shoma dige chera javgir mishid...the game is not happening.

But we have still no official information about all our friendlies, which is very poor, we will at the ende have not all matches, I am sure..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Will the Peru game be held in Azadi? I wish we would held our friendlies in other cities as well.
          Mashhad’s QRP is a must. Our most modern venue for sure. Tehrooni fans are way too spoiled and soosool to support TM. Sick and tired of seeing TM games played in barely half filled Azadi. Let Tehrooni football fans miss TM games. All they care about is Tehran Sorkhabis! [emoji1361][emoji1361]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The Latest report is that the Peru friendly will be held in either the newly build Saemn stadium in Mashhad or the Naghshe Jahan stadium in Esfehan

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              The Latest report is that the Peru friendly will be held in either the newly build Saemn stadium in Mashhad or the Naghshe Jahan stadium in Esfehan
              Samen stadium or Imam Reza Stadium? Isn't Imam Reza Stadium the newer one?

Comment

So it is happening?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                  So it is happening?
                  the drama of the peru game goes on.....

Comment

Oh yes I am sorry

Yes the Emam Reza stadium

The Peruvians are very excited about that as well

Comment

Oh yes I am sorry

Can't tell if sarcasm or serious

Comment

Seems like the Tunisia friendly will be held in Tunis.

فدراسیون فوتبال تونس رسما اعلام کرد که دیدار تیم ملی این کشور با ایران 3 فروردین در ورزشگاه المپیک برداس شهر تونس(پایتخت این کشور) برگزار می*شود.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Mashhad’s QRP is a must. Our most modern venue for sure. Tehrooni fans are way too spoiled and soosool to support TM. Sick and tired of seeing TM games played in barely half filled Azadi. Let Tehrooni football fans miss TM games. All they care about is Tehran Sorkhabis! [emoji1361][emoji1361]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          My question wasn't even serious, because there is no Peru game at all

To be fair, when every single meaningless friendly against whatever team is being held in Azadi for 40 years, of course the people will lose interest. The important games still have good turnout.

Friendlies against 2nd/3rd rate teams should always be held outside of Tehran. But IFF never cared about fans.

Comment

Sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              My question wasn't even serious, because there is no Peru game at all

To be fair, when every single meaningless friendly against whatever team is being held in Azadi for 40 years, of course the people will lose interest. The important games still have good turnout.

Friendlies against 2nd/3rd rate teams should always be held outside of Tehran. But IFF never cared about fans.
                              Iran is so Tehran-centric, throughout history pre-revolution there were one or two games in Shiraz and post-revolution one or two games in Ahvaz, one in Mashhad, few in Tabriz and Karaj. I don't think Esfehan even hosted a Team Melli game. In a country like Russia which is also Moscow-centric other cities like Saint Petersburgh, Rostov, Kazan and possibly one or two other cities hosted national team games, China most large cities host national team games, the same goes for Australia, Japan, India and some other countries as well.

Comment

Oh yes I am sorry

How about Basra or Karbala? Their stadiums are also nice thanks to Iran donating money left-and-right to most countries around the globe. Our poor football federation and clubs have to struggle with hosting matches in an ageing Azadi or watch photos of the nice new "decore" stadium in Mashhad. At least the decore stadium in Mashhad hosted one league game yesterday, I thought it was gonna be called "eternal decore" soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X