Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    I loved the fact that your general manager called Iran a world class team.
    He didn't say the world word class.
    If you read the article in French he said, we will play in march against two high caliber teams(Portugal and Iran) which are part of next year WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He didn't say the world word class.
      If you read the article in French he said, we will play in march against two high caliber teams(Portugal and Iran) which are part of next year WC.
      Ok well.... high caliber. Still though....damesh garm!

Comment

Team Melli's Official Telegram account just announced that Iran vs Algeria will be played in Paris

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Team Melli's Official Telegram account just announced that Iran vs Algeria will be played in Paris
          Then it will be like more than a home game for Algeria

Comment

Algeria will play at home then but many Moroccan will go to watch the match too for sure, they will support Iran against Algeria , i hope it will be ncie match, hopefully algeria will be ready hmmm i doubt but i hope it will be nice and interesting match.

Comment

I doubt it is true. Last time France played Algeria in France, algerian fans flocked in the pitch, the game was cancelled.

French authorities fear everything that has something to do with algerian fans

Comment

So then at least the stadium won’t be empty when we play Algeria.👌👌👌👌👏👏👏👏😀😀😀😀

Comment

I thought the game against Algeria was in Tehran? Now it’s in Paris? Next host will probably be Jalalabad.

Comment

My advice to IFF would be either line up some very challenging friendlies against formidable sides that will truly challenge TM & expose our weaknesses & limitations as a team ..! Or don’t waste time & big money we don’t have chasing shadows & going to timbuck2 locations all over the globe to face some tokhmy opponents which as rumored so far are @ best @ our level & mostly below...!
                    Frankly I’d rather IFF consorted their efforts & cash on attaining couple of top class opponents for the international break in march & saved the rest of their limited budget on Weeks long Comprehensive Training camps in somewhat $uitable locals in Africa , eastern EU or wherever best resembles best the likely climates of our 3 groups games. Focus in such camps should remain ultimate team fitness & Repeated meticulous team rehearsal of CQ chosen game by game tactics.

IMO, The way our preparation scheduling going so far, the Unkown & Surprise Factor yet again remains our best Overall chance of group survival & @ least a respectable showing @ WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I doubt it is true. Last time France played Algeria in France, algerian fans flocked in the pitch, the game was cancelled.

French authorities fear everything that has something to do with algerian fans
                      Last time we (Egypt) beat Algeria 4-0 in the ACN, their fans riotted in Marseille and lit cars on fire. Definitely a home game for them!

Comment

So maybe this time the French police authorities won’t even allow the match to be played in Paris

The same thing the Dutch did when we played Venezuela behind closed doors in a empty stadium!!??

Comment

playing in paris will be dope, we have alot of fans there also. playing in paris will be dope

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            playing in paris will be dope, we have alot of fans there also. playing in paris will be dope
                            ehsan I love you but what is that statement akhe really

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              ehsan I love you but what is that statement akhe really
                              means playing in paris will be great

Comment

I doubt it will happen in France !!!

The French are on of the most racist people on the planet and the idea of Iranian and Algerian fans in one place

Will be very scary for them

Comment

Working...
                                X