Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
    To be fair, Colombia has no incentive to play against Asian teams anymore. They already had friendlies against South Korea and China last month.
    Both teams are currently far from Asian's best, we even drew Korea IN Korea with 10 men the entire 2nd half. If Colombia really wanted to play the best Asian team, they had no legit reason for rejecting Iran's offer. They are just being silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Both teams are currently far from Asian's best, we even drew Korea IN Korea with 10 men the entire 2nd half. If Colombia really wanted to play the best Asian team, they had no legit reason for rejecting Iran's offer. They are just being silly.
      Exactly. And I’m not just blindly basing this on the draw we got with 10 men in South Korea. That was the most recent encounter between our team and SK. If Colombia really wanted to be tested they would have played against Iran. I think Colombia want to maintain their ranking in FIFA and they don’t want to risk getting a 1-1 or a possible 0-1 loss to Iran (which by the way would be more than possible with this Iran). What a bunch of wankers, Colombia

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Exactly. And I’m not just blindly basing this on the draw we got with 10 men in South Korea. That was the most recent encounter between our team and SK. If Colombia really wanted to be tested they would have played against Iran. I think Colombia want to maintain their ranking in FIFA and they don’t want to risk getting a 1-1 or a possible 0-1 loss to Iran (which by the way would be more than possible with this Iran). What a bunch of wankers, Colombia
        My best friend is a Colombia fan, and we both agreed to root for each others team as our 2nd favorites, but now I might have to change my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Baba chehad dige Colombia bayad ger behoran az team haye asia, bastesooneh

Comment

Didn't Colombia recently lose to Korea in their friendly actually?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Didn't Colombia recently lose to Korea in their friendly actually?
              Yes, they got murked

Comment

IFF do not find quality friendlies therefore they want to play Algeria in March to have more time for friendlies for June and may.

Seems Qatar deal is also not working. Why do we want to use their facilities in March and play Algeria in Tehran. Does not make sense.

IFF do not know what it is doing. They have no friendlies..

I give up good friendlies or even any normal friendlies. They all lie.
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Giving up good friendlies is like giving up a good world cup performance.

Comment

With each WC we qualify to, we realize how much incompetence in IFF has, how little infrastructure we have and how much we have lost to our selves before even stepping onto the Pitch !!

Comment

Good Friendlies are over....all nations planned their matches, we could not do it. It is over...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Greece is still available guys... would be great preparation for Morocco.

Comment

Saudi Arabia vs belgium in brussels in March. Fuckers!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

Belgium isn't in CQ's plans at all.
                            Watch this from Navad. IT very nicely summarizes CQ's plans for TM. Only 4 minutes.
                            3 countries keep showing up - Egypt, Tunisia and Libya. We may end up playing all 3.

No plans for any West European teams or South American teams according to this:

http://90tv.ir/video/431749/%D8%A2%D...A2%D8%B0%D8%B1

Comment

Yeah thst right its too late now to set up any good qualities friendlies with strong footballing nations

they all have booked thier matches for march already

we have to settle for some second rate teams from europe, south america and africa

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Belgium isn't in CQ's plans at all.
                                Watch this from Navad. IT very nicely summarizes CQ's plans for TM. Only 4 minutes.
                                3 countries keep showing up - Egypt, Tunisia and Libya. We may end up playing all 3.
                                No plans for any West European teams or South American teams according to this:
                                http://90tv.ir/video/431749/%D8%A2%D...A2%D8%B0%D8%B1
                                Actually Belgium is one of the European countries that CQ has suggested for one of the friendlies in the first camp of TM in march 2018. Other suggestion for that match are Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia and Romania.

I think it is more likely Iran would end up playing either Croatia or Serbia.
                                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X