Iran captain arm band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran captain arm band

Shouldn't Iran captain arm band go to Jalal Hosseini in World Cup 2018?

I have seen it given to Dejgah.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

I think it depends if he will be there or not?

Comment

If Jalal makes WC, then 100% its Jalal since its last WC

1. Jalal
      2. Dejagah
      3. Hajsafi

Comment

Should be 1. Jalal 2. Masoud 3. Ashkan

Comment

Why do you guys think he will not make it?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

The only way seyed jalal wouldn’t be in the squad is if he (god forbid!!!) got injured. He is one of our most important players even at his age he is undoubtedly our best CB option. Anyone bringing up his age is really clueless and doesn’t keep up with TM or seyed jalal
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. A captain doesn't signify seniority or how many caps you have for your country. The role of a captain is to make sure that the team blends well together both defensively and offensively.

Seyed Jalal has been the best defender of our time, but it should not matter whether he gets the armband or not. What matters is that his farewell should be made accordingly, and so what if Dejagah is the captain.

In terms captaincy at the moment, it would be logical to have either Masoud or Ashkan as the captain, and eventually Hajsafi later. I would like to avoid Sorkh/Abi captains because it creates too much hashieh, and eventually we might get another Rahmati in TM, who thinks that they are above the team.

In conclusion:
              1- Ashkan
              2- Masoud
              3- Hajsafi
              4- Ando/Seyed Jalal

Comment

Experience wise it should be Hosseini, however in terms of leadership, carrying the team, challenging the ref, forwarding Carlos' orders. etc, it should be Ashkan, therefore i will be Ashkan for sure. Side note, Nekounam was the best captain we have ever had.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

1) Jalal
                  2) Ehsan
                  3) Masoud
                  4) Ashkan

Comment

Jalal unless for some reason he isn't available (god forbid). Followed closely by Dejagah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      The only way seyed jalal wouldn’t be in the squad is if he (god forbid!!!) got injured. He is one of our most important players even at his age he is undoubtedly our best CB option. Anyone bringing up his age is really clueless and doesn’t keep up with TM or seyed jalal
                      He'll def make the squad, but he could easily be on the bench for Montazeri who's quite good (or maybe even as good/better than Jalal) plus we've seen CQ already do this before in the beginning of the WCQs.

Comment

Faghat Javad Nekounam

Comment

seyed jalal and dejagah are good, ando was good but not fit,

Comment

Working...
                          X