Theory-TM after WC2018 and CQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory-TM after WC2018 and CQ!

Not sure if you all noticed , but Alex Nouri, EX-Werderbremen Coach was sitting in the VIP section of the NEC stdium during the Iran-Vs Venezuela game, watching with interest. He was also invited to IRan , apparently to watch another game and he met with IFF officials, Im thinking IFF has approched him to coach TM should CQ leave post WC 2018 as Im 100% certain , No Iranian coach can nor will be appointed to fill CQ's shoes. Taj is a smarter pickle than smiling Kafashian and Alex Nouri's coaching style matched closely to CQs system, plus you add Hashemian to the mix and Javad and now you have a very qualified and Mostly Iranian coaching staff.... makes sense to me if CQ decides Australia is a better bet!

It might seem like a smart move but I am afraid there is no comparison between CQ and Alex Nouri. They are in completely different leagues. So I certainly hope CQ does well in WC2018 and likes to stay for another 4 years in Iran.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

I hope CQ stays at least until the AC 2019. We need to lift that damn trophy. It's really frustrating not to win this for such a long time.
      But also it depends on how the team performs during the WC. If we lose all three matches CQ will leave for sure.

Comment

I hope Nouri becomes his assistant for the World Cup 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Not sure if you all noticed , but Alex Nouri, EX-Werderbremen Coach was sitting in the VIP section of the NEC stdium during the Iran-Vs Venezuela game, watching with interest. He was also invited to IRan , apparently to watch another game and he met with IFF officials, Im thinking IFF has approched him to coach TM should CQ leave post WC 2018 as Im 100% certain , No Iranian coach can nor will be appointed to fill CQ's shoes. Taj is a smarter pickle than smiling Kafashian and Alex Nouri's coaching style matched closely to CQs system, plus you add Hashemian to the mix and Javad and now you have a very qualified and Mostly Iranian coaching staff.... makes sense to me if CQ decides Australia is a better bet!
          Spot the contradiction.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

No disrespect at all to Alex Nouri who I’m sure is a competent coach. He did very well with WB last season and from the interview he had with Ferdosipour it’s obvious that he loves Iran and our football.

However, Carlos Queiroz has over 25 years of coaching experience. He’s used to the media, he’s used to the pressure, he got acclimated really quickly to our culture which is due to his many years of experience coaching in almost every continent.

I’m not saying Nouri is a bad option. I’m fact I’d choose him over a lot of our domestic coaches. But Taj would be stupid to make promises to any coach at this moment. The World Cup hasn’t even begun yet. I honestly would like for CQ to stay until AC 2019. I know a lot of our fans want a more attacking style of football, and although we’ve shown that we’ve progressed in that aspect they are still unsatisfied.

Comment

Hopefully he will stay through Asian Cup.
              Considering it is played in UAE, This the best chance for Iran to win it since 40 years ago

Comment

I hate to burst the bubble but I doubt CQ cares about the Asian Cup any longer after the robbery in 2015. We should neither, and just send our B team to get experience. Maybe play with some key players in the quarters or semi finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I hate to burst the bubble but I doubt CQ cares about the Asian Cup any longer after the robbery in 2015. We should neither, and just send our B team to get experience. Maybe play with some key players in the quarters or semi finals.
                  I don't know man. I would definitely prefer that we go all out and give our 100% for the title. We have improved considerably since 2015 to the point where any Asian team wants to avoid Iran at all costs (I think this is true).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I completely understand where you're coming from, I really do. But I'd rather we prove all the haters wrong by winning the title and restoring ourselves as the rightful champions of Asia. Spiting the AFC by sending our B team wouldn't really help the situation and would give all the Arabs ammunition to troll us with when we lose.
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Nothing against Nouri. But due to the missing charisma he would be eaten by federation, press and fans.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Spot the contradiction.
                        What I meant is Iranian HOME GROWN coach.

Comment

If cq quits we might as well just fold our team
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                          X