Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Hub takes video off of their YouTube channel due to UEFA content(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC Hub takes video off of their YouTube channel due to UEFA content(?)

Hey guys,

Guess what the Saudi loving AFC YouTube page called AFC Hub did recently? I’m willing to bet all the money in the world that the baby Saudis were annoyed by our trolling and forced AFC Hub to take off the highlight video of Urawa Reds vs Al Hilal. What a bunch of chicken shit losers

I’m laughing so hard at how much help these guys get from the AFC. They just can’t handle it so they cry like little babies to AFC

Just go check out the YouTube page AFC Hub. The link to that video gave me an error that read “This video contains content from UEFA, who has blocked it from copyright grounds”.

Content from UEFA???
    Last edited by teammelli91; 11-23-2017, 07:55 PM.

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Hey guys,

Guess what the Saudi loving AFC YouTube page called AFC Hub did recently? I’m willing to bet all the money in the world that the baby Saudis were annoyed by our trolling and forced AFC Hub to take off the highlight video of Urawa Reds vs Al Hilal. What a bunch of chicken shit losers

I’m laughing so hard at how much help these guys get from the AFC. They just can’t handle it so they cry like little babies to AFC

Just go check out the YouTube page AFC Hub. The link to that video gave me an error that read “This video contains content from UEFA, who has blocked it from copyright grounds”.

Content from UEFA???
    Doubt that's the reason, troll commentors can have their comments deleted and their accounts banned by the video posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Doubt that's the reason, troll commentors can have their comments deleted and their accounts banned by the video posters.
      AFC doesn’t delete people’s comments under their videos..

Comment

I had to reduce the quality of this image to be able to share it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Oh wow, I didn't realize how small the image was going to be lol.

I basically took a screenshot of how AFC Hub "had to" take off their video due to UEFA copyright content

UEFA content in Asia
          Last edited by teammelli91; 11-23-2017, 10:11 PM.

Comment

They re-uploaded the video 2 hours ago lol. I will be watching the second leg for fun and cheering for Urawa Reds! And after they comfortably win at home I will continue and make fun of that Saudi ass licker Omar Khar-e-Gaav and his team!

Comment

I have no remorse and no respect for anyone who allows themselves to make fun of our legends and our football.

A country whose national team has been a doormat and an embarrassment for the last 9 years. A country whose clubs have lost to Iranian clubs 30 times in the past 7 years (which is a fact by the way, and I don't give a **** about not getting to the semi-final as much as these clowns)..

Yo Salem Nu'eimeh! Where are you bro? Are you still taking your alzheimer's medication?

Did you forget about Zob Ahan? You know, the team that humiliated your club both Away and at Home (in your country )

Keep your mouth shut and enjoy watching the Iranian Kings of Asia play football. Drink water with your medication so you don't choke. Although you might still choke on your medication after the World Cup draw Khalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comment

The 8-0ers are pathetic.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  The 8-0ers are pathetic.
                  Barmigardan be jahaname Azadi haleshoono hesabi migirim. Not to mention Naghshe Jahan which they’ll hopefully let Zob Ahan use for ACL 2018. If they do I hope 70,000 fill up NJ as well.

Comment

Urawa Reds vs Al Hilal (2nd Leg):

Date: 11/25/17 tomorrow

Time: 5:15 a.m. Eastern time (US)
                    2:15 a.m. Pacific time (US)
                    10:25 a.m. London time
                    7:15 p.m. Japan time

Comment

10 more minutes and Urawa win the championship.

Comment

Urawa just scored a screamer.

Bye bye Al Hilal!

Comment

Omar Khribin is crying!!! !!!

You want to make another cartoon with Ali Daei??

Khalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm so glad I stayed awake for this !!

Comment

https://youtu.be/NjQ7umo3STg

Comment

Working...
                              X