No announcement yet.

AFC Annual Awards -- LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran is in Asia (West Asia), therefore it should participate.

I would NOT worry about Awards. Let the results such as WC to speak for the outcome. Yes, we have good referees, good coaches, and good players. However, Iran, aka, IRI does not have good representation(s).

Arabs are biased people. They are not objective.

Iran will be in WC and can show the world that it deserves to be there.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Hahahah AFC

Comment

lol.

They basically nominate our IFF "for shutting up and succumbing to any and all wishes of AFC", so the stupid IFF can have this excuse in Iran to resist any change.

Comment

AFC Awards are as relevant as the Razzies are for movies.

What a joke to not have CQ nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I wish we fully boycott all AFC competitions like Asian Cup, Champions League and this bullshit award. We'd make a strong statement against corruption and bias from AFC towards us. I only care about the World Cup after the robbery from Ben Williams at the last Asian Cup edition. Hopefully we send our B team next time.
            Right, and let's just pretend the no pk call against Argentina was magically more tolerable than a second yellow which wouldn't have been brandished if he didn't dive. Let's send our B team to Russia too

Comment

Who gives a shit anymore about their utter BS awards gala !?
              I think the only other legitimate footballing program in Asia (SK&Japan) already consider this event a joke ..! No so sure Aussies give a fk either ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                ^ Trust me, if they put all the teams from the pot 4 with the 8-0'ers in one group, they would still end up last mark my words. This is their nature when shit hits the fan for them as their money suddenly loses value and power in competitions other than AFC's.
                They should check the bank accounts of the referees officiating the 8-0’ers matches both before and after the tournament.

Comment

But now that I think about it, these guys don’t really have a chance to get out of any group

If they do get drawn with Germany, Spain, and Sweden I will be getting drunk all day/night partying.

We need to do 2 things to shut their mouth for good:

1) Qualify our of our group

2) Beat them the next time we meet (Hopefully 2019 AC/2022 WCQ’ers).

After that they will have nothing more to say.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    But now that I think about it, these guys don’t really have a chance to get out of any group
                    If they do get drawn with Germany, Spain, and Sweden I will be getting drunk all day/night partying.
                    We need to do 2 things to shut their mouth for good:
                    1) Qualify our of our group
                    2) Beat them the next time we meet (Hopefully 2019 AC/2022 WCQ’ers).
                    After that they will have nothing more to say.
                    so pumped for WC then u realize Asian cup is under a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      so pumped for WC then u realize Asian cup is under a year later.
                      Sometimes I think we are one of the most spoiled fans in the world because of everything positive happening in Team Melli. But then I wait and think again... Naaaaaaaaaah!!! Lol, we deserve every last second of this happiness!

Comment

With Arab Football Confederation (AFC) I wouldn’t hold my breath for success in the Asian games!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          With Arab Football Confederation (AFC) I wouldn’t hold my breath for success in the Asian games!
                          I’m scared these guys will buy our group stage referees. Hich chizi baeed nist az inha.

I know we don’t have a good government, but compared to theirs we’re ahead (obviously not including money which is why I fear dirty play in the World Cup).

Comment

Fuck AFC

Comment

IFF won the award as most inspiring federation of the year

Last edited by 04041374; 11-29-2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Did Taha win his award?

What a farce this award is.

Comment

Working...
                                X