Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PersianFootball.com Logo Upgrade

Hi all,

As there is a diversity of members coming from different backgrounds and occupations, I was wondering if we have any graphic designers who can update PFDC's current logo. We would like to keep similar style but just upgrade it with a more modernized look.

We clearly have a number of talented designers here with the shirts, logos etc. they create, so this will really be helpful to the community. As many of you know, webmaster has put in incredible amount of hours to keep this website up and to keep the community vibrant, so hopefully we get some real cool designs!

We would greatly appreciate it and thank you in advance!

Hi Tehranto Jan,
    I used to be in the media and advertising space and the best way to get a new logo is Fiverr. I would outsource everything to freelancers on Fiverr and they do it for super cheap too. You can get 2 different logo designs with unlimited revisions for $10. The people on the site are generally easy to communicate with and you can see a portfolio of their previous work to see if you like their design style. I would offer to do it myself but I'm aesthetically impaired lmao

Comment

This is a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
        Hi Tehranto Jan,
        I used to be in the media and advertising space and the best way to get a new logo is Fiverr. I would outsource everything to freelancers on Fiverr and they do it for super cheap too. You can get 2 different logo designs with unlimited revisions for $10. The people on the site are generally easy to communicate with and you can see a portfolio of their previous work to see if you like their design style. I would offer to do it myself but I'm aesthetically impaired lmao
        Thank you - but we are hoping one of the graphic designer gurus can help here

Comment

Good idea. Can we vote on the top five or something similar so everyone can have a say in choosing the logo?

Comment

I'll try and give it a go, but I personally like the current PFDC logo

Comment

First try 😁

PSYCHOPATH
              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

I like this logo, but there needs to be something green in it too

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  I like this logo, but there needs to be something green in it too
                  Something like this?

PSYCHOPATH
                  https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

^ Looks amazing, looks like the Iranian Air Force logo lol

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                      Something like this?
                      That's pretty neat [emoji108]

Comment

looks Arteshi, but I like it however!
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                          Something like this?
                          Untitled-4.jpg

If you can put a P in their as well, like I tried to do with this one, that would look really cool. Again, the photoshop skills are elementary so if someone who's better at it could give this design a try that would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            [ATTACH]17590[/ATTACH]

If you can put a P in their as well, like I tried to do with this one, that would look really cool. Again, the photoshop skills are elementary so if someone who's better at it could give this design a try that would be nice.
                            There already is a P. If you look closely, the white area makes a, P.

Comment

great idea, we can also come up with a logo for IFF and push it through.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                              X