FIFA 2018 International Match Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA 2018 International Match Calendar

Hi guys, in case anyone is wondering how many friendly games we can play prior to the world cup you can visit the below link which displays FIFA's official match calendar. I believe Queiroz might schedule CAMPS for the national team which wont count towards an actual international friendly (correct me if I'm wrong).

https://resources.fifa.com/mm/docume...18_neutral.pdf

Peace

Originally posted by SirPlayAlot View Post
    Hi guys, in case anyone is wondering how many friendly games we can play prior to the world cup you can visit the below link which displays FIFA's official match calendar. I believe Queiroz might schedule CAMPS for the national team which wont count towards an actual international friendly (correct me if I'm wrong).

https://resources.fifa.com/mm/docume...18_neutral.pdf

Peace
    2 official dates in March.
    Probably another 2 just before the World Cup against other teams nearby in Russia.

I doubt we get any friendlies in January even against non-official opponents.

Comment

We will have to plan really good friendlies for march, hopefully against slightly stronger opponents.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I think we should wait until the WC draw in December until we plan the March friendlies. Several teams will probably do the same.

We need to get a friendly with a team similar to whomever we draw from Pot 4 since that's our best shot at a win. Due to IFF's incompetence, we have to get a little lucky and hope some of the teams below draw Saudi so these teams will be incentivized to play Iran as well.

If we draw Serbia, Croatia would be ideal. We'll also take Slovenia, Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and heck, even Montenegro again.

If we draw Panama, Honduras or Costa Rica. If we get desperate, a Central American side like Guatemala would be acceptable.

If we draw Morocco, Tunisia or Egypt, and maybe even Algeria or Libya.

If we draw Nigeria, a non-North African CAF team, ideally Senegal, and we'll settle for Congo, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, or South Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          I think we should wait until the WC draw in December until we plan the March friendlies. Several teams will probably do the same.
          We need to get a friendly with a team similar to whomever we draw from Pot 4 since that's our best shot at a win. Due to IFF's incompetence, we have to get a little lucky and hope some of the teams below draw Saudi so these teams will be incentivized to play Iran as well.
          If we draw Serbia, Croatia would be ideal. We'll also take Slovenia, Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and heck, even Montenegro again.
          If we draw Panama, Honduras or Costa Rica. If we get desperate, a Central American side like Guatemala would be acceptable.
          If we draw Morocco, Tunisia or Egypt, and maybe even Algeria or Libya.
          If we draw Nigeria, a non-North African CAF team, ideally Senegal, and we'll settle for Congo, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, or South Africa.
          I agree. The mindset of all these federations is that they play a geographical neighbour so we need to look at the teams who draw saudi in a couple of weeks. I'm not confident of us arranging friendlies with the nations we'd benefit from playing that arent taking part.

I dont think theres much benefit of playing the likes of montenegro again. Also, if we draw Panama we can focus on friendlies concerning the other two teams and watch tapes of last week's friendly as prep.

Regardless of who we draw, we need to play a strong, european, top 20 fifa ranked team in one of those friendlies.

Comment

These assholes don't help 70,000 of our homeless people, or go searching for people who could still be alive under the rubbles in Kermanshah..

What makes you think they will pay for 2 more friendlies?

The most frustrating thing right now is what's happening in Kermanshah..

Bejaye inke komak bokonan, mollaha raftan oonja daran selfie migiran.. Reedam be oon selfie gereftantoon, pedarsookhtehaye bi sharaf!

Comment

Working...
            X