No announcement yet.

Iran vs Venezuela Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1- I just watched the last 20 or so minutes from Azmoun's entry to see why ppl are attacking him.
    In every single attack move he did well. From his opening left foot shot to the last where he was surrounded by players and ppl criticize him for not passing to Kaveh. Kaveh was indeed covered by a defender and Azmoun had to navigate between 3 defenders to even find an opening to either the goal or Kaveh.
    His only bad move was his turn over near or D. Which can be put as a free be since this was a friendly and .... etc. I doubt he'd do this in an official game.
    Now I am critical of him tailing Berdeyev everywhere to his own detriment and also his often childish behavior at times. But sometimes we criticize ppl over nothing.

Which bring me to the main point: our fans get so influenced by what the commentator says that forms their opinion.

Having read a lot of your views and opinion, now I see a lot of it is base on what the idiot commentator says. I am sure a lot of you ould have different ratings and views if you had watched the game on silent mode.

On a side note I'd love to be the fly on the wall when Rafiei watches TM games and witness how hard he kicks hmself for joining the Persian Gulf leagues. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Comment

I really hope this testing period stops soon. So tired of crappy players in the line-up.
      CQ should smart enough to understand that he can’t replace Hosseyni. CQ is ruining our friendlies whit this bs line-ups.
      Mazaheri over beiro any day. Even a vatani coach can see that.

Good today:
      Mazaheri
      Bakx
      Ezzi (but brainless to play him because he can’t play first game in WC anyway)
      Hosseyni (best player we have)
      Dejageh
      Amiri (first time in 3 years he is good)

Bad:
      Beiro
      Gucci
      Karimi
      Ebrahimi
      Rezaei
      Imani

Comment

A good game for TM overall in terms of strategy but overall:

- we are too complacent sometimes zone out. This was obvious around minute 70.
        - our attack was much better but finishing still leaves a lot to be desired.

Goalies:
        Beiranvand again was shaky on crosses. He does well to get to the ball and predict the trajectory but he doesn't meet it with confidence.
        Mazaheri was great stopping shots but his kicks were off at times and we need to see how he handles crosses.

Defense:
        Jalal Hosseini is the heart of TM and our defense. Team is completely different than him. Our RB and LB are horrible. I really hope Montazeri and Mohammadi are injury free and ready for the World Cup because Hajsafi and Rezaeian have no idea how to man mark. Yes they attack well but their main job is to defend. Venezuela found out too late that our wings are weak.

Midfield:
        I thought Ezatollahi was great, not sure why he was subbed.
        Karimi is way too slow for the football we play now.
        Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh and Amiri were amazing. So much hustle, good positional play, finding space and general defense.
        Ghodoos was good too, his coordination with Amiri is clear.
        Imani was really bad. Unacceptable. I know it was only his 3rd appearance but he lost the ball in the worst spots.

Forward
        Gucci, Azmoun were all average. Not much more to say than that.

Venezuela took the game very seriously and I liked that. It was a good challenge. Now I hope we can get a few decent friendlies on the non FIFA days in January and have everyone remain injury free. There will be no more surprise inclusions.

Hosseini and Mohammadi are probably the only 2 who I think will definitely start if available come World Cup 2018. Everyone else will fight for their spot.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/425836/%D8%A2%D...A8%D8%A7%D9%86

Saman praised like never before by 90 show live infront of millions of viewers

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
            Uhhh maybe he was tires of being all over the field the entire game? He was our best player along with Jahanbakhsh and he should be in our final roster! People who bash him are clueless, they lack football knowledge
            Uhhh??

And thats why I gave him and JB the best ratings today (8) and wrote that he was really good . You probably missunderstood my post but he usually makes those mistakes that I wrote of.

And People who thinks that a player should be included after 2-3 good performances doesnt know anything about fotball yet have Any fotball knowledge and are the ones who are clueless.

Yes i Think he should be included in our Wc squad with 1 year left to WC and the experience he got, its safer to include him than somone inexperienced from PGL but in the final eleven?

I will put it like this If he keeps performing like today and dont fuck up like he usually does it will be tough one between him JB, Taremi and Ghoodos.

Comment

In general it was a fresh breath of air to watch TM play a more entertaining and somewhat attacking football against a decent South American team, especially in the first half. I have noticed a new trend in our recent games, and that is the all-out-attack in the first 10-15 minutes of the match, trying to score and dominate the match, however it's been followed by complacency later into the game, particularly mid second half, thus pulling back and defending. But again that may also be of its own tactics employed by the coach.

The standouts for me were Hosseini, ARJ, Amiri, PAG and indeed Mazaheri who definitely saved at least 2-3 possible goals, a few of those saves were the typical Beiranvand slip ups and goals he had previously conceded with TM and Perspolis, especially that low ball shot Mazaheri saved. Honestly I think it's time to rely more on Mazaheri and give him the chance to start in our next friendlies. Beiranvand has been real unreliable as of late TBH.

Our track record is unbelievable, when was the last time we lost a match? I suppose against Sweden over 2 years ago? This TM is by far the best and most promising TM I have ever seen in my entire life. Everything about it makes me happy and puts a big smile on my face!

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              1- What a magnificent pass from midfield to Amiri. I can't make out who passed it, but that was super world class. Coz they did it first time, quickly, without delay or touching the ball unnecessarily.
              I believe the pre-assist was by Ghoddos? (Can anyone confirm?)

I also agree with your note on ARJ's finishing touch, that was a one-timer and he should have finished the job in the first touch, rather than trying to control the ball and tapping it in, it was a big risk he took, but thank God it paid off!

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                I really hope this testing period stops soon. So tired of crappy players in the line-up.
                CQ should smart enough to understand that he can’t replace Hosseyni. CQ is ruining our friendlies whit this bs line-ups.
                Mazaheri over beiro any day. Even a vatani coach can see that.

Good today:
                Mazaheri
                Bakx
                Ezzi (but brainless to play him because he can’t play first game in WC anyway)
                Hosseyni (best player we have)
                Dejageh
                Amiri (first time in 3 years he is good)

Bad:
                Beiro
                Gucci
                Karimi
                Ebrahimi
                Rezaei
                Imani
                and what if Hosseini is injured from now until the WC ? Do you have a backup plan? That's why you have friendlies.
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

It was indeed a pre assist from Ghoddos, my god his pass is giving me wet dreams tonight

Comment

Saman is great. If he can gel better into the team (which is getting better match by match), he will be our lethal arm in Russia. His class is on the same level as the young Ashkan.

I truly hope he goes to Bundesliga or EPL to this winter. He has the potential to become a world class player.

Comment

We won the game but clearly Venezuela was the better team. It's a miracle they didnt score.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        We won the game but clearly Venezuela was the better team. It's a miracle they didnt score.

It must then also be a miracle that we didnt score on them 10 more times. We had clear and solid chances on them during the entire game. Just because TM took their foot off the gas between minute 65 and 75 doesnt mean venezuela was the better team.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          It must then also be a miracle that we didnt score on them 10 more times. We had clear and solid chances on them during the entire game. Just because TM took their foot off the gas between minute 65 and 75 doesnt mean venezuela was the better team.
                          We were in a complete disarray. Clearly they all underestimated Venezuela. That little guy no.16 Boy he looks dangerous every time he had the ball.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

We were in a complete disarray. Clearly they all underestimated Venezuela. That little guy no.16 Boy he looks dangerous every time he had the ball.
                            This is the same story as the Russia game. We make a lot of subs in the end, to give new players experience, then everyone comes and says the other team was much better. What do you expect when Omid Ebrahimi was our CB for the last 30 minutes?

Comment

Couldn't disagree with you more. We dominated possession and more chances in the first half. They picked up their tempo for 30 minutes after the little guy came on, and they were dangerous for exactly the last 15 minutes of the game when we were already leading 1-0.

Did you watch the game, or just highlights? Anyone who watched the game objectively knows that we were by far the better team and should have scored 3 or 4 if we could finish better. They had a 100% goal opportunity from a mistake stopped by the luck of having a player like Hosseini, but other than that, they had a handful of half-chances mostly at the end when they were chasing the result. Even then, we almost countered them several times and scored more ourselves.

Sorry, but I don't think many if anyone would agree with your assessment of TM's performance. Outside of missing their chances, this was one of TM's best performances in a while. Much better than Panama where we lost steam after scoring the second and were on the back heel for longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                This is the same story as the Russia game. We make a lot of subs in the end, to give new players experience, then everyone comes and says the other team was much better. What do you expect when Omid Ebrahimi was our CB for the last 30 minutes?
                                I even forgot about this myself.

Its true, obviously the structure of the team will change after a total of 6 subs.

But our players need to seriously increase their fitness if we are to implement this new playing style for the entire game come the WC.

You can tell that this new tactic is gassing the players around min 70
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X