0%
    inviting players like gucci, dejagah and ghodos
    0%
    not inviting rahmati and aghili
    0%
    giving youngsters chance to play
    0%

The poll is expired.

Best thing CQ has done is switching our team tactics to a 4-5-1 and giving roles to players. The rest comes from experience of coaching and knowing players.

Comment

Taking Beiranvand out for Mazaheri in the 2nd half.

Comment

The best thing CQ has done is a list of things beyond a poll!! He has MANY MANY attributes and he has single handedly changed all the IFF frak ups of the last 34 years in our football!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Taking Beiranvand out for Mazaheri in the 2nd half.
          lmaoo

Comment

The best thing CQ has done is introducing discipline into the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              The best thing CQ has done is introducing discipline into the team.
              indeed, changing that bache-nanegi and hero worshiping and parti-bazi culture in our football has been his most Immense and Valueable Contribution to our football..!! hence my vote for Rahmati and Aghili exclusion choice, although the Poll coulda been presented more professionally..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                indeed, changing that bache-nanegi and hero worshiping and parti-bazi culture in our football has been his most Immense and Valueable Contribution to our football..!! hence my vote for Rahmati and Aghili exclusion choice, although the Poll coulda been presented more professionally..!
                well sometime if its confusing is better, get more attention

Comment

Our fitness level and sense of team spirit
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The best thing CQ has done is bring a mini-cultural revolution to our football during his tenure. He has shown at unprofessionalism should not go unnoticed but instead be punished. I just hope that when the time comes for Iran and CQ to part ways, our football doesn't return to the same unprofessional nonsense as it was before he arrived on the scene.

Comment

I would say the complete philosophical revolution in iranian football from deimi "dribbling into nowhere" and moments of individual brilliance to a tightly-knit phalanx of immortals is one of his best decisions.
                      Removing negative characters from the team (Rahmati, Aghily) and around the team (eg Fazeli etc...) also key.
                      Lots of huge impacts he has had which we shouldn't take for granted.

Comment

I just went through our matches from end of WC 2014 till now, I may be wrong, but we have:

26 Wins
                        8 ties
                        3 Losses
                        72 goals Forced
                        18 Against
                        In all competitions
                        Carlos is a legend. Everything he has done has been important
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

All of the above, but I voted for renewing his contract.

Comment

I am HAPPY to have CQ to head Iranian national team. He has stood to corrupt IFF and parti-bazi in our football. We are lucky to have CQ.

Gracias muchos, or mochos gracias.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                              I am HAPPY to have CQ to head Iranian national team. He has stood to corrupt IFF and parti-bazi in our football. We are lucky to have CQ.

Gracias muchos, or mochos gracias.
                              i believe that was the main key success for tm. we could have young players, but if you remember in 2005 we had alot of young players but ali daei was having a monopoly in the striker division, hence we did poor in world cup and alot of young players were sacrifised, CQ has cut this with not inviting rahmati and aghili

Comment

Working...
                              X