X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    In each pot, here are my preference :

Pot 1 :

1) Poland 2) France 3) Russia 4) Belgium 5) Argentina 6) Portugal 7) Brazil 8) Germany

Pot 2 :

1) Switzerland 2) Peru 3) Croatia - Uruguay 5) Mexico 6) Colombia 7) England 8) Spain

Pot 4)

1) Panama 2) Serbia 3) Morroco 4) Nigeria
    I would say landing Russia would immediately make advancing realistic.
    Best case would be Russia, Peru, Iran, Panama
    Worse case Germany/Brazil, Spain, Iran, Nigeria/Serbia

Comment

Got this group first time. Gives us 2 manageable games against Morocco and Peru and 1 good opponent in France. Of course I’d rather want Russia, but I’ll take France because it would be really impressive if we could get a win against them and also a tough opponent like France would prepare us well for the knockout stage.

Comment

Frankly in the last cup if out first match had been against Nigeria or Bosnia we would have won, then if we had Argentina next and used the benched players and lost then we would have won the next match. It is not just which teams you play against but the order matters. hard easy hard or easy hard easy are ideal. but if you have a strong set of subs they can play in the second game and the rested players can do well in the third game. In the last cup the subs were not strong. If Aghili had not screwed up and had been there he would have helped in the game against Nigeria or Bosnia. The tired legs of Asian players cannot keep up with European legs, unless players have been playing in Europe and get used to it.

Comment

I got:

URU
          BEL
          IRN
          PAN

My hopes for this group would be a win against Panama and 1 point from either Belgium or Uruguay. 4 points would put us most likely through.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I got:

URU
            BEL
            IRN
            PAN

My hopes for this group would be a win against Panama and 1 point from either Belgium or Uruguay. 4 points would put us most likely through.
            we can get 4 points, the good thing is we play pot 4 first, so if we play panama, or morroco first we win, we will be in excellent position, we have to avoid nigeria ,serbia is ok, but panama and morroco are the best we can get

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              Germany
              Spain
              Sweden
              Saudi Arabia

🙏🏼
              not possible..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Very interesting graph. 29% chance to draw either Morocco or Nigeria:

Based on this Chart our Group will be like this:

2 european Teams from pot 1, and 2 and Nigeria OR Morocco.

But i am not sure about the difference between the european Teams from pot, why some are 14% and other 13%. same for the south american Teams. i think it is only because of rounding the value, so that Germany France Poland are equal to Belgium Portugal and Russia (1% difference)

Pot A: Germany/France/Poland (14%) - Belgium/Portugal/Russia (13%) - Brazil/Argentina (9.6%)
                Pot B: Spain/England/Croatia/Switzerland (15%) - Mexico (10%) - Colombia/Uruguay/Peru (9.6%)
                Pot C: IRAN
                Pot D: Nigeria/Morocco (29%) - Serbia (22%) - Panama (20%)

So, based on the highest percentage, i would rank our Group this way::

Poland - Russia - Belgium - Portugal - Germany - France - Argentina - Brazil
                Switzerland - England - Croatia - Spain - Mexico - Peru - Uruguay - Colombia
                Iran
                Morocco - Nigeria - Serbia - Panama

so our ideal Group in my eyes:

Poland
                Switzerland
                Iran
                Morocco

Who want this?????
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

The best one I got, and the best one TM can get.

Poland
                  Peru
                  Iran
                  Panama

Russia
                  Peru
                  Iran
                  Panama

These are the best we can hope for.

Unfortunately I also got

Brazil
                  Spain
                  Iran
                  Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    Based on this Chart our Group will be like this:
                    2 european Teams from pot 1, and 2 and Nigeria OR Morocco.
                    But i am not sure about the difference between the european Teams from pot, why some are 14% and other 13%. same for the south american Teams. i think it is only because of rounding the value, so that Germany France Poland are equal to Belgium Portugal and Russia (1% difference)
                    Pot A: Germany/France/Poland (14%) - Belgium/Portugal/Russia (13%) - Brazil/Argentina (9.6%)
                    Pot B: Spain/England/Croatia/Switzerland (15%) - Mexico (10%) - Colombia/Uruguay/Peru (9.6%)
                    Pot C: IRAN
                    Pot D: Nigeria/Morocco (29%) - Serbia (22%) - Panama (20%)
                    So, based on the highest percentage, i would rank our Group this way::
                    Poland - Russia - Belgium - Portugal - Germany - France - Argentina - Brazil
                    Switzerland - England - Croatia - Spain - Mexico - Peru - Uruguay - Colombia
                    Iran
                    Morocco - Nigeria - Serbia - Panama
                    so our ideal Group in my eyes:
                    Poland
                    Switzerland
                    Iran
                    Morocco

Who want this?????
                    me we can beat switzerland and even morroco, and scrap a draw against poland
                    btw where you got thoese data from btw

Comment

I just hope we avoid Portogal, Germany and Brezil from pot A, Spain, England and Uoroguay from B. Then we have a chance. If we are in a group with Brezil and Spain we better save our money.
                      Portogal will make CQ nervous!

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                        I just hope we avoid Portogal, Germany and Brezil from pot A, Spain, England and Uoroguay from B. Then we have a chance. If we are in a group with Brezil and Spain we better save our money.
                        Portogal will make CQ nervous!
                        really? Portugal, England, Uruguay are potentially doable. Obviously we would be huge underdogs but I would still not be as afraid of those teams. Germany,Brazil,Spain are the only teams I truly fear

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          really? Portugal, England, Uruguay are potentially doable. Obviously we would be huge underdogs but I would still not be as afraid of those teams. Germany,Brazil,Spain are the only teams I truly fear
                          CQ comes from portogal and is very nationalist. Besides they were the EU champion.

Comment

Sardar doesn't like Italian girls. That is why he doesn't go to Italy

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                              I'd also like to avoid Russia as I know Sardar, Milad and Saeid like Russian women so would probably throw the game.
                              how you come up with this theory

Comment

Out of the last 4 draws I did I got Nigeria 3 times.. -_-

Comment

Working...
                                X