Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddha View Post
    Only One question for me...
    I would like to know how big of an obstacle/hinderance the federation (IFF) has been to TM success?
    you know he wouldnt be able to answer that Honestly.... so why bother ..!!

Comment

Dear friends,

It was an amazing adventure, but although it was a dream come true for me, i didn't manage to speak to ANY player at all (except 2 minutes with Gucci). : (
      The reason for this was that the organisation was pretty chaotic : ( Their was no pre game conference nor after the game.

The only possibility to ask any questions was if you were able to force some player to stop and talk to you and that was in no way my intention.
      My contact who brought me inside gave me the oppertunity to go to the players hotel, which i did, but it took way too long for my contact to come their also. And without him it was impossible for me to go in the Hotel, as they would ask who i was and what i wanted/did their.

So at the end, i have a lot of pictures, which i will upload tomorrow for you guys and i have opened up a new oppertunity to interview both Gucci as Ali Reza for us later this year.
      But didn't manage to ask your/our questions... sorry!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I also went to the game today and as pajam said there was absolutely no way to have a chat with the players. I am sure that if the game wasn't behind closed door, the stadium would be packed.

Btw AZ coach john van de brom was also in the stadium.

Comment

^^ bijbij ; i was sitting in the press stand. is it true that mos visitors surrounding you were sefaratis / IFF management / family friends of players? Loved the huge King Q support of everyone, even a big picture of him as a poster

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            ^^ bijbij ; i was sitting in the press stand. is it true that mos visitors surrounding you were sefaratis / IFF management / family friends of players? Loved the huge King Q support of everyone, even a big picture of him as a poster
            Yeah there were a lot of seferaties but also lot of khareji iroonies who were not family/ friends of the players. I was sitting behind the guy with the poster and the vuvuzela xD. There were also a few dutch and turkish guys behind me.
            Funny thing was that most of the people didn't even know the names of our players. After mazaheri made a good save they were chanting for amir abedzadeh.

Comment

If van der brom was there he should be reallly considering PAG to fix his soorakh defense . He was a a beast today

Comment

Does someone knows how i can upload a whole bunch of videos in one effort?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

As you guys can see, i'm not able to post pictures, anyone that can help?

Pictures can be seen bij going to the Imgur website (see link in my post).

Comment

[PICTURES] Iran - Venezuela , Nijmegen 13th nov 2017 by Pajam

Pajam Jan, did you ever take your fingers off the button, because it looks like you took pictures the whole 90 minutes[emoji1].

873 photos, but appreciate you taking the time to upload them all.

Comment

^^

I must say that i suck at uploading pictures, some or double/triple uploaded. Plus that my Ipad made "live" pictures and i uploaded both the "GIF" version as the still version. ; )

Comment

How did you guys get in, if the game was played behind closed doors, and with no allowance of spectators?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          How did you guys get in, if the game was played behind closed doors, and with no allowance of spectators?
                          I don't know about those who got to sit with the rest of the spectators. I managed to be their, just because i know 2-3 people withing NEC club.

Comment

A friend of mine knew someone in sefarat and got my name in the guest list.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Comment

The poster of CQ in the stadium. If i knew i could bring a poster, I would bring one of shojaei.

Comment

Working...
                              X