Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few days ago I was finally able to put my tickets for sale. As our friend said, most of the tickets go online in the middle of the night.
    Last night ALL tickets were available but right now it's only for the game against Morocco. However when I check my status, my tickets are still not sold.
    How comes it that there are no options for this game?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
      A few days ago I was finally able to put my tickets for sale. As our friend said, most of the tickets go online in the middle of the night.
      Last night ALL tickets were available but right now it's only for the game against Morocco. However when I check my status, my tickets are still not sold.
      How comes it that there are no options for this game?!?
      I think it is sold, but they confirm first when payment gets 100% in, and than they change the status after rewrite it to the buyer.

putting the tickets online in the night is a clear advantage for fans from south and north america and also australia, japan, south korea (nearly day time)..

european fans have not this advantage, and specially not iran fans, it is nearly 3,4 in the night...
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Guys what time in your experience do these resale tickets get put onto the website?

I just realised that I'm in Moscow in between Iran games and i might as well see a few more games whilst i'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Guys what time in your experience do these resale tickets get put onto the website?

I just realised that I'm in Moscow in between Iran games and i might as well see a few more games whilst i'm there.
          aleike salam.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

-

Comment

Hey guys, you might know me for my RubinKazanUK Twitter account or my posts on here about Sardar, but you can also find me @RFN_David.

I just wanted to see if anyone here, who will travel to Russia for the first time this summer, would want to answer a few questions about Russia and your upcoming trip for an article? Let me know here or send me a message on Twitter

Thanks, and see you in Kazan for Iran vs Spain - I'll be there!

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
              aleike salam.
              I know lol.

But seriously, what time (and timezone) do these tickets get put back on?

Comment

i noticed, they update rest tickets always in the night around 1:30-1:50 in the night. ..
                Is that 1:30-1:50 Germany time? i.e. 00:30-00:50 GMT?

Comment

Cool all the tickets suddenly came on again so I bought one for Moscow (belgium v tunisia). This ticket resale thing is good, shame that Fifa take 10% admin fee for sellers....

Comment

TICKETS ONLINE AGAIN.

NOW DAILY TICKETS WHICH ARE GIVING BACK COMES ONLINE. have to be login 24hours and check, mostly at night they do it (CET time)
                    sigpic

-

Comment

mostly late at night, but i can not guarantee, today/tonight they put earlier (right now online)
                      But i notices mostly between 22pm till 2am CET Time, and mostly around 1am.
                      sigpic

-

Comment

mostly late at night, but i can not guarantee, today/tonight they put earlier (right now online)
                        But i notices mostly between 22pm till 2am CET Time, and mostly around 1am.
                        They all came up at 9:10pm GMT and I bought the one I wanted for Moscow. Now I am literally watching as many games as I humanely can whilst in Russia

Comment

They all came up at 9:10pm GMT and I bought the one I wanted for Moscow. Now I am literally watching as many games as I humanely can whilst in Russia
                          which one could you get, and how did you exactly know the time?
                          sigpic

-

Comment

which one could you get, and how did you exactly know the time?
                            Bro, I didn't know the time. I was asking you lool! Just scroll up...

I just logged in randomly and almost all tickets were available (apart from final and semi finals)

Comment

Bro, I didn't know the time. I was asking you lool! Just scroll up...

I just logged in randomly and almost all tickets were available (apart from final and semi finals)
                              you bought tunisia belgium, or poland senegal on june 19?

when you noticed it, where there tickets for germany mexico? i tried so much for this match, ama mexicans are crazy football fans, nemizaran dastemun be ticket berese...
                              sigpic

-

Comment

you bought tunisia belgium, or poland senegal on june 19?

when you noticed it, where there tickets for germany mexico? i tried so much for this match, ama mexicans are crazy football fans, nemizaran dastemun be ticket berese...
                                Belgium Tunisia bro (as per top of the page).

It looked like there were all the group stage tickets available, most second round, most quarter final, none of the semi final or final. They all went really quickly (when i refreshed the page) but thankfully i got a sweet cat 2 place for this belgium tunisia game. A good diversion in between iran games i reckon.

Comment

Working...
                                X