Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    oh so your re-selling..?
    then obviously FIFA isnt too keen expedite your request, for obvious reasons..!!
    Then you probably have to hassle them with repeated emails and possibly even call and harass the fkers to put some fire under their scandalous asses..!
    I am not re-selling ... my status has a button to click for re-selling ...
    I called them and it seems that I have to be more patient

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Having recieved all my stuff except for one fan id that will arrive this week, and seeing most people recieve their stuff here, I would have to say FIFA and Russian authorities have pretty much been on their shit organization wise. This whole FAN ID is a great concept that ensures safety and gives us a ton of perks as fans.

One question, will free transport work if we want to take the 2hr train ride from St Petersburg to Moscow to visit there for a day?
      there are only a select few designated trains between the Venues which are FREE ...! most all of them have already booked up supposedly..!
      especially those with adequate timing between matches..! so forgetabout it .... your late to that party .... like me

supposedly on the matchdays only, in each venue city..! you are also offered free public transportation within that city with Fan ID too..!! Im hoping at least that'll come in handy..!! IF AGAIN, they dont make a Select Few times and transportation forms or some other bs

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        I am not re-selling ... my status has a button to click for re-selling ...
        I called them and it seems that I have to be more patient
        instead log into your ticket application page..!
        then Click on the "WHERE IS MY TICKETS" Blue button, that'll take you to the delivery status and hopefully a Tracking page if its been shipped already?

Comment

instead log into your ticket application page..!
          then Click on the "WHERE IS MY TICKETS" Blue button, that'll take you to the delivery status and hopefully a Tracking page if its been shipped already?
          dude I log into FIFA >> my requests >> place in a code >> redirected to my request page with my info and delivery information as well as my successful tickets ... there is no ticket application page and no tab that says where is my tickets ... I think that comes up when DHL sends you an email/TXT

Comment

there are only a select few designated trains between the Venues which are FREE ...! most all of them have already booked up supposedly..!
            especially those with adequate timing between matches..! so forgetabout it .... your late to that party .... like me

supposedly on the matchdays only, in each venue city..! you are also offered free public transportation within that city with Fan ID too..!! Im hoping at least that'll come in handy..!! IF AGAIN, they dont make a Select Few times and transportation forms or some other bs
            but trains from St Petersburg to Moscow are fairly standard, come often. So I doubt they would all be packed, what about normal russian citizens trying to commute? Even if it isnt free, I would still really like to see another major city for a day trip.

Comment

You got to love Khiabani. We draw against Uganda in WC2006!!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

GUUYS WHO OF YOU NOTICED THAT AFTER THE GAME YUNUS MALLI GOT THE SHIRT OF ASHKAN DEJAGAH???
                THIS SHIRT IS FOR MEEEE

Comment

Guys does anyone know how to get tickets for the Arash concert in St Petersburg?

Comment

Btw Azmoun scored a legit goal that was disallowed! But the ball was clearly past the goal line and he shot the ball when the goalkeeper didn't have it entirely under control. So there should have been a goal there.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Guys does anyone know how to get tickets for the Arash concert in St Petersburg?
                      I think you can buy it here: http://www.itsmyseat.com/index.html Just search for „Arash“.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                        i guess, e will play all our matches with home jerey right? or is it about who is first team (home) vs. second team (away)? because in this way we will play 2 times as away team with red jersey...
                        Every team in this group wears Red and White.

No idea.

Comment

Guys there are no trains that go from Saint Petersburg to kazan on june 17 18 or 19 its a 20 hour distance so how are you guys getting to kazan for Irans second match from saint p where Irans first match is? Also do you guys know when I board the night train from moscow to saint p will my passport and digital fan id be enough or I would need to print out the fan id from the destribution center first to be avle to board? Iv already booked my train

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
                            Guys there are no trains that go from Saint Petersburg to kazan on june 17 18 or 19 its a 20 hour distance so how are you guys getting to kazan for Irans second match from saint p where Irans first match is?
                            Airplane

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                              Airplane
                              I've checked and the prices are stupid unless you guys are using a site I dont know about, I was thinking going to the bus terminal and hoping on one of those instead, renting a car is also not an option cause theres too many of us and its also pretty expensive.

Comment

someboday got his bordtickets with the site transport2018? did you get your tickets with emaiL?
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X