Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STILL WAITING....!!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Ffs
    I’m still waiting on dhl email & ticket delivery ..!😡
    Fking fifa be iff goftan zeki

Comment

hello to All
      l have 3 Tickets one for each Iran game in wc russia. all good seats category one. tickets are in los angeles.
      Interested Parties please email urogynpro@gmail.com
      deerooz, emrooz, farda
      zeeremonan
      sheeshtayeea
      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
      Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Wrong thread!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          First of all thanks for your response.

I did not yet have my tix printed so I guess I was able to put them up for resale and now after a week I am getting a message that "refund is pending" and I am not sure if that means the tix were sold already or that they are put up for sale. I also have 3 tix for Nigeria's games and I am concerned that at least two of Nigeria's games are not going to be resold cause I doubt Nig vs Cro and Nig v Icl will sale out. I am confident Nig V Arg will however plus all three Iran games as there is enough demand.
          Refund pending means they were sold bro because as long as they're not sold, you should have a "recover" option in the resell page. As soon as the tickets are sold, that recover option is no longer available and the status becomes "refund pending". Also see note below to Taz.

Originally posted by Taz
          Still trying to resell my Spain and Portugal ticket. I got an email 4 days ago saying delivery of my tickets has successfully been stopped so expected my tickets to be listed on FIFA site but Spain game is a sell-out according to site currently and I still haven't had notice that anyone has purchased my ticket so I can only guess my tickets haven't been made available to the public yet. What a shambles.

Also, I still need my ticket for the Morocco game obviously, can I collect this from St Petersburg on match day, I presume?
          Taz jaan, what does it say for status of the tickets when you go to the resell section of the site? If you expand the matches at the bottom of the page (I believe it's a yellow button), it will give you the status (e.g. "refund pending" or "tickets released for resale" with a recover option.

P.S. BTW guys I just checked the ticket availability and ALL matches are showing as sold out for me!!! That's strange because some of the matches you guys had mentioned about Nigeria had quite a bit of availability the last time I checked a few days ago.
          Last edited by Bi-honar; 05-27-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

i guess, e will play all our matches with home jerey right? or is it about who is first team (home) vs. second team (away)? because in this way we will play 2 times as away team with red jersey...
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
              Once again dadash, you've clarified things better than FIFA themsleves haha, yeah mine say refund pending so presumably they've already been sold. Was just expecting them to refund almost immediately after selling which is why I didn't think they were sold. I guess they take a week or two to process the money.

You wouldn't know the address I have to return my delivered tickets for to get them resold, do you? This is just for an England- Panama ticket that I wasn't able to cancel delivery of in time.
              Oh god dude, this is FIFA so don't expect to get the actual refund any time soon! They say it's up to 30 days after either the last ticket you put up for resell sold or 30 days after the last match in the series of tickets you released for resell.

And they don't even say if it's the earlier or later of those two dates in the FAQ section. So, in my case with a TST-4 series, I probably won't get my refund until the beginning of August, even though all my group stage tickets were sold a few weeks ago!!!

As far as where to send them, here are the instructions I e-mailed to another friend:

You can courier them back (urgent and registered recommended at this point since they have to be received at least 7 days before the match) to this address:

FIFA World Cup Ticketing Centre
              SEAMOS House
              Brooks Drive
              Cheadle Royal Business Park
              Cheadle
              SK8 3SA
              England

They also give the following instructions:

• Tickets must be received by the FWCTC at least 7 days prior to the match;
              • All costs in relation to the return of the Tickets by courier are to be borne by the Ticket Purchaser;
              • Ticket Purchaser will be solely liable for any undelivered or lost Tickets;
              • Ticket Purchaser must complete any documents as required; and
              • FIFA Venue Ticketing Centre staff will follow enhanced security protocols to deal with the returned Tickets.

Please also ensure that you obtain proof of postage detailing:
              - the date and time of postage;
              - the senders name, address, and passport/ID information;
              - the recipient’s name, address;
              - the contents of the package (including match, category, quantity and name on Ticket(s)) ;

I have looked everywhere and I can’t find any official documents highlighted in red above to be filled out, so maybe just include a letter in there saying you’re returning these tickets to be released for resell.

Comment

Still haven't received my tickets or DHL msg ...
                This is getting fucking annoying now

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  Still haven't received my tickets or DHL msg ...
                  This is getting fucking annoying now
                  COULD be a coincidence but: last week i wrote an e-mail to FIFA asking about where the tickets are since we will go to Russia pretty soon. One day after that mail i received the notification that the tickets are on their way...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                    COULD be a coincidence but: last week i wrote an e-mail to FIFA asking about where the tickets are since we will go to Russia pretty soon. One day after that mail i received the notification that the tickets are on their way...
                    I've called them and DHL ... FIFA says "its not the end of May, be patient ... and if you don't get it, just go to a ticket center in St. petes (where we land) and get them there"
                    DHL has no info either

Sad

Comment

Same thing happened to me, emailed them twice saying I need them now because I'm leaving soon and got the email the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks
                        just logged to FIFA to check status and try and email them, then when i checked status it gave me tracking.....
                        Its arriving Tomorrow DHL..!
                        i still dont see an email notification though..?? maybe it went to junk mail ?

Comment

I've called them and DHL ... FIFA says "its not the end of May, be patient ... and if you don't get it, just go to a ticket center in St. petes (where we land) and get them there"
                          DHL has no info either

Sad
                          is this Trump..?

just log in to your account and check status, may be you get lucky like me.?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            is this Trump..?

just log in to your account and check status, may be you get lucky like me.?
                            I have ... I log in 2-3 times a day to be honest ... my status says "RESELL ALL TICKETS" for all my tickets. I resold my portugal game and that status says "pending refund".
                            Waiting for my 4 games

Comment

I have ... I log in 2-3 times a day to be honest ... my status says "RESELL ALL TICKETS" for all my tickets. I resold my portugal game and that status says "pending refund".
                              Waiting for my 4 games
                              oh so your re-selling..?
                              then obviously FIFA isnt too keen expedite your request, for obvious reasons..!!
                              Then you probably have to hassle them with repeated emails and possibly even call and harass the fkers to put some fire under their scandalous asses..!

Comment

Having recieved all my stuff except for one fan id that will arrive this week, and seeing most people recieve their stuff here, I would have to say FIFA and Russian authorities have pretty much been on their shit organization wise. This whole FAN ID is a great concept that ensures safety and gives us a ton of perks as fans.

One question, will free transport work if we want to take the 2hr train ride from St Petersburg to Moscow to visit there for a day?

Comment

Working...
                                X