Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Okay guys, I'm happy to report that my tickets were finally all released, listed and resold some time between yesterday afternoon and this morning (CET).

They may very well have been the tickets Ehsan & Pejman were talking about!

I did have to harass them with quite a few nasty emails and implied court action in my last e-mail but thankfully, we didn't have to go that route.

Hope you guys will have TONS of fun there and we will be there cheering on in spirit.

Gotta find some Iranians in the Valencian community to watch the games with... the last time I watched Iran in the WC on TV was in 98 in Toronto... even though I had tickets, I couldn't go to France (ex-wife issue! ) so we closed the street down after the US match and big party.

And we were there in Germany and Brazil, so it's feeling a bit lonely this time around.

could you share the email address you wrote to? because anytime I try to contact them by mail I receive an automated answer

Comment

I have one extra match ticket for all 3 iran games, cat 3z. If you guys are interested let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        I got this message
        so i gather they have been shipped ?
        No, I was getting the same message BT jaan and it doesn't mean anything other than it hasn't been shipped, it hasn't been printed and it hasn't been released for resell either... it's FWCTC's way of saying they have no idea what they're doing!

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
        could you share the email address you wrote to? because anytime I try to contact them by mail I receive an automated answer
        I just replied to the automated e-mail Reza jaan... chances are you'll get another automated response but if you keep writing back a real person with not much more intelligence than the automated system will write back.

But at least you;re documenting everything and chances are that after 3-4 times they'll pass the message on to a supervisor who may take action on it.

Comment

No, I was getting the same message BT jaan and it doesn't mean anything other than it hasn't been shipped, it hasn't been printed and it hasn't been released for resell either... it's FWCTC's way of saying they have no idea what they're doing!

I just replied to the automated e-mail Reza jaan... chances are you'll get another automated response but if you keep writing back a real person with not much more intelligence than the automated system will write back.

But at least you;re documenting everything and chances are that after 3-4 times they'll pass the message on to a supervisor who may take action on it.
          ok thank you I will try!

Comment

Since it seems that some people are looking for tickets: I have 2x Iran - Spain CAT2

Comment

everybody who managed to order their Ticket will eventually get theirs delivered ...... it just seems to be taking way too long for them to finally process and ship them..!
              i think the few of us who reported them delivered (like Webbi) are those folks who applied and were granted tickets way back in the 1st/2nd phase of ticket sales....!!? the rest of us who managed late to secure tickets will probably get our tickets delivered closer to our departure date for Russia.... probably late May/early June..??
              ps
              im fairly certain FIFA purposely slowing down the delivery of the tickets, especially their supposed Re-selling Process in order to discourage and lower the likely large number of folks who have been frustrated by the complicated and somewhat over-priced lodging and shortcomings of the logistics of travel between the WC sites, not to mention the Scary political climate of the whole region and stark possibilities for war in the general area that could well involve Russia in the mix..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                everybody who managed to order their Ticket will eventually get theirs delivered ...... it just seems to be taking way too long for them to finally process and ship them..!
                i think the few of us who reported them delivered (like Webbi) are those folks who applied and were granted tickets way back in the 1st/2nd phase of ticket sales....!!? the rest of us who managed late to secure tickets will probably get our tickets delivered closer to our departure date for Russia.... probably late May/early June..??
                ps
                im fairly certain FIFA purposely slowing down the delivery of the tickets, especially their supposed Re-selling Process in order to discourage and lower the likely large number of folks who have been frustrated by the complicated and somewhat over-priced lodging and shortcomings of the logistics of travel between the WC sites, not to mention the Scary political climate of the whole region and stark possibilities for war in the general area that could well involve Russia in the mix..!!
                totally agree with you... unfortunately a while ago I ticked that I want to resell my tickets but still want to get them by post so I think they try to take as much time as possible for people like me...

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                  How did you manage to sell them, did you tick this box....? Did you sell all your tickets or are you in a similar situation and have kept one or two of them?
                  Yeah, you have to tick that box bro if you want to release them and yes I released and sold all of my tickets (4) for the 1st round matches since we can't go - but the option was there to just release one or some.

The problem is that we're getting very close to the competition date so if you don't release them now and wait for them to deliver it, by the time you courier the tickets(s) that you don't want back to them, there may not be enough time for them to be resold. That's why I was starting to freak out.

All of you guys should not though that if you're not releasing your own ticket for resell, it's less expensive and much faster to just transfer your tickets to someone else - if you know someone of course who's looking for tickets... but that's usually not difficult to find.

Comment

Yeah, you have to tick that box bro if you want to release them and yes I released and sold all of my tickets (4) for the 1st round matches since we can't go - but the option was there to just release one or some.
                    The problem is that we're getting very close to the competition date so if you don't release them now and wait for them to deliver it, by the time you courier the tickets(s) that you don't want back to them, there may not be enough time for them to be resold. That's why I was starting to freak out.
                    All of you guys should not though that if you're not releasing your own ticket for resell, it's less expensive and much faster to just transfer your tickets to someone else - if you know someone of course who's looking for tickets... but that's usually not difficult to find.
                    Weren't your tickets "printed"?
                    But if I want to sell both the ticket of the main applicant and guest I have to resell them and not transfer right? But terbium magic pas khalas shodi az in moshkelat

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                      Weren't your tickets "printed"?
                      But if I want to sell both the ticket of the main applicant and guest I have to resell them and not transfer right? But terbium magic pas khalas shodi az in moshkelat
                      It just said they're "in the process of being delivered" Reza jaan - granted, one would/should/could assume they must be printed before they can be in the process of being delivered, so basically FWCTC sucks this time around!

Originally posted by Taz
                      Ay baba. Well I want one of my four tickets so I don't know whethet to tick that box. It's all so poorly explained.
                      Bro, just tick the box and release the 3 tickets that you don't want. That's not going to prevent them from printing your ticket and sending it out but it will stop them (if not too late) from printing the other 3 tickets and sending them to you which will complicated the process even more.

Don't worry about your ticket... worse comes to worse and if you don't receive it in time, you can always go to the FIFA Ticketing Center (each host city will have one) and pick them up there... but you may need to do it up to 24 hours before the match (i.e. can;t pick up on the day of the match).

So as long as you get to any of the host cities in Russia the day before the 1st match you're okay even if they haven't delivered your tickets.

Comment

Some people in USA, some in Canada, Europe and Iran getting their tickets.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

seems people in germany still did not get their tickets. if somebody in germany got hsi ticket or email from DHL please inform us here.

also people which sell their tickets via fifa and tick the box (i do not want to sell, and therefore do not want to click it) but in the next stage of the selling, is there also a "chance" to sell them to somebody else ( for example you directly sell them to me, if you have my passport number or whatever needed?) because we need 3 tickets still for germany vs. mexico, this mexican bought the whole city i guess, one or the most wanted match from group stage.....
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

i haven't got my ticket also. @ Singapore.

is it confirmed that the delivery is via DHL?

Comment

I got my confirmation from dhl today. Delivery is planned for tomorrow. I am from the Netherlands btw.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                                I got my confirmation from dhl today. Delivery is planned for tomorrow. I am from the Netherlands btw.
                                lucky dude. i am still waiting email or delivery. this is just wrong lol

which phase did u bought your ticket?
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                                X