Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    which game i checked,there is ticket
    Marocco and Spain, I’m checking on FIFA website but there is nothing available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
      Marocco and Spain, I’m checking on FIFA website but there is nothing available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      is gone soo fast, yesterday there were plenty of tickets

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I am also coming from LAX with my dad and brother . Yes, the fan ID will serve as a visa, and as your ID for free transport in Russia. We are all just waiting to receive our tickets, my fan ID's are on the way as well. I think besides that were all set
        haha! awesome what are the chances of that. so are the tickets physically mailed to you? or you're waiting for them to become available online?

Comment

Okay guys, I'm happy to report that my tickets were finally all released, listed and resold some time between yesterday afternoon and this morning (CET).

They may very well have been the tickets Ehsan & Pejman were talking about!

I did have to harass them with quite a few nasty emails and implied court action in my last e-mail but thankfully, we didn't have to go that route.

Hope you guys will have TONS of fun there and we will be there cheering on in spirit.

Gotta find some Iranians in the Valencian community to watch the games with... the last time I watched Iran in the WC on TV was in 98 in Toronto... even though I had tickets, I couldn't go to France (ex-wife issue! ) so we closed the street down after the US match and big party.

And we were there in Germany and Brazil, so it's feeling a bit lonely this time around.

Comment

Anyone got their tickets?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

so far, i only got my brother's Fan ID ...!! which is weird, i sent our fan id application the same day, mine few hours prior to his..!

Comment

go to fifa.com/tickets
                click on resale tickets - accept it the message.
                then it will show if your ticket is printed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                  haha! awesome what are the chances of that. so are the tickets physically mailed to you? or you're waiting for them to become available online?
                  they are supposed to mail them to you but I havent recieved anything yet. Probably within the next two weeks they will turn up

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                    go to fifa.com/tickets
                    click on resale tickets - accept it the message.
                    then it will show if your ticket is printed or not.
                    what ? can you explain that again ? Does this have to do with getting your tickets delivered?

Comment

what ? can you explain that again ? Does this have to do with getting your tickets delivered?
                      do u want to know if your ticket has been printed or not, follow step above.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                        do u want to know if your ticket has been printed or not, follow step above.
                        thanks. It says ticket printed and currently being delivered. As long as I didnt check the box and confirm then my tickets will be delivered to me and not resold, right?

Comment

thanks. It says ticket printed and currently being delivered. As long as I didnt check the box and confirm then my tickets will be delivered to me and not resold, right?
                          yup if it said delivered,means you should get a email from dhl soon

Comment

It just says "TICKET PRINTED" for me, nothing about it being delivered...?
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

I got this message
                              so i gather they have been shipped ?

Your Tickets are in the process of being delivered and therefore cannot be currently submitted for resale. By ticking this box, YOU ARE NOT SUBMITTING YOUR TICKETS FOR RESALE; by ticking this box, you are only confirming you wish to opt out of the delivery of your Tickets. Please note: The FWCTC cannot guarantee that the delivery of your Tickets will be stopped. The FWC........

Comment

will be in Moscow 21-24 or 25th of june
                                if anybody got a good game ticket that wants rid of during that timeframe in Moscow, hit me up ...!
                                i like to see Brazil game

Comment

Working...
                                X