Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    i also did not get my tickets yet. but hope it will happen the next days.

@dejagah-fan did you get eMail that your tickets are on the way (with the option for tracking) or not?
    No, I didn‘t get an e-mail from them. I just received an e-mail with tracking option for my Fan-ID but not for the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
      No, I didn‘t get an e-mail from them. I just received an e-mail with tracking option for my Fan-ID but not for the tickets.
      ok good. did they throw it in your post box, or did a post-guy show up and hand the tickets to you personally? (Did he want to sign you that you get the post?)
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        ok good. did they throw it in your post box, or did a post-guy show up and hand the tickets to you personally? (Did he want to sign you that you get the post?)
        he gave it to me personally and I had to sign. Eingeschriebener Brief

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
          Damn it, starting to get worried.. when do I get my tiiiiiickets??????
          everyone please relax, they will send tickets via DHL. the tickets will arrive fast. do not worry at all

Comment

Guys I might go to Russia. is viagogo.com a good website to get my tickets?

And My only problem is transportation does someone has a website where I can look for bus or train tickets?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman161 View Post
              Guys I’m may go to Russia. is viagogo.com a good website to get my tickets?

And My only problem is transportation does someone has a website where I can look for bus or train tickets?

avoid Viagogo.... FIFA is actually suing them for unauthorized ticket sales.... it will be a very risky proposition to buy from them..!
              there are some guys here trying to re-sell release their Iran tickets, i'd buy theirs ..... most are just trying to recover their cost.
              Bi-Honar (longtime pfdc member) HAD IRAN-TST Tickets for sale earlier...!! i was planning to buy his tickets but my brother(&his son) who is coming along with me was flaking out and didnt want to wait for the Transfer/Resell period and was threatening to scratch up the whole travel idea if i wasnt able to buy tickets.... luckily i managed to get my iran tickets in the last phase on FIFA.com..!

as far as busses and Trains are concerned im having a hard time finding a decent and reliable Site (in English) to order my inside Russia trips from ..!!? though granted i havent tried hard enough yet on that front on google.... perhaps other members can give you advice on that front...!!
              lodging and traveling logistics seem a freaking complicated process, so you best hurry and secure your game tickets quick so you can move on to that stage ...!!

See You In Russia hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                avoid Viagogo.... FIFA is actually suing them for unauthorized ticket sales.... it will be a very risky proposition to buy from them..!
                there are some guys here trying to re-sell release their Iran tickets, i'd buy theirs ..... most are just trying to recover their cost.
                Bi-Honar (longtime pfdc member) HAD IRAN-TST Tickets for sale earlier...!! i was planning to buy his tickets but my brother(&his son) who is coming along with me was flaking out and didnt want to wait for the Transfer/Resell period and was threatening to scratch up the whole travel idea if i wasnt able to buy tickets.... luckily i managed to get my iran tickets in the last phase on FIFA.com..!

as far as busses and Trains are concerned im having a hard time finding a decent and reliable Site (in English) to order my inside Russia trips from ..!!? though granted i havent tried hard enough yet on that front on google.... perhaps other members can give you advice on that front...!!
                lodging and traveling logistics seem a freaking complicated process, so you best hurry and secure your game tickets quick so you can move on to that stage ...!!

See You In Russia hopefully
                logistically its a nightmare traveling between distant russian cities. The Kazan and Saransk matches totally throw it all off. If we had matches in Moscow, St Petersburg, and one of other city it would be doable, as SPB to Moscow is a simple two hour, free, train ride. That is why I decided to just go to first match in SPB and then visit germany for a week after. Although, it would have been incredible to see TM live vs such giants, especially if we have optimism after first game.

I really wish the next WC isnt in the US ( although I live here), three countries of this size is just too fucking big. The best WC's are always in Western Europe. They have facilities, infrastructure, planning already set up. Meanwhile Russia, Brazil, South Africa have a fucking task on their hands getting everything ready, ton of corruption, locals displaced and outpriced, just a general disaster ( especially after effects, look at Brazil now) . A WC in italy or Portugal/spain, Austria/Germany would be fantastic. Turkey could be awesome bc they have so many incredible new stadiums, and many attractions, but terrorism would be a big problem

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  logistically its a nightmare traveling between distant russian cities. The Kazan and Saransk matches totally throw it all off. If we had matches in Moscow, St Petersburg, and one of other city it would be doable, as SPB to Moscow is a simple two hour, free, train ride. That is why I decided to just go to first match in SPB and then visit germany for a week after. Although, it would have been incredible to see TM live vs such giants, especially if we have optimism after first game.
                  I really wish the next WC isnt in the US ( although I live here), three countries of this size is just too fucking big. The best WC's are always in Western Europe. They have facilities, infrastructure, planning already set up. Meanwhile Russia, Brazil, South Africa have a fucking task on their hands getting everything ready, ton of corruption, locals displaced and outpriced, just a general disaster ( especially after effects, look at Brazil now) . A WC in italy or Portugal/spain, Austria/Germany would be fantastic. Turkey could be awesome bc they have so many incredible new stadiums, and many attractions, but terrorism would be a big problem
                  true
                  i had a fantastic experience in Germany WC06...!! Rented a station wagon and drove all over the country and even went to amsterdam, for 3 weeks and when we got desperate for lodging (3 nights)we just bought an inflatable bed and dropped the seats and slept in the car in rest stops.. ! although froze our asses off in the middle of the nights lol..!
                  i wouldnt mind the US CANADA MEXICO bid ..... since im centrally located to all places and yet to even visit either mexico or canada ..... i think it would be a relatively fun experience but i can imagined the distance between games be quiet vast and expensive and lengthy to get to..!!

Comment

Guys I might go to Russia. is viagogo.com a good website to get my tickets?

fifa has ticket for iran vs morroco, iran vs portugal games, why buy from 3rd party website

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      fifa has ticket for iran vs morroco, iran vs portugal games, why buy from 3rd party website
                      I don’t think they have tickets because I can’t click on it, There is no add button

Comment

Somebody needs a place in Moscow from 17 June till 19 June? We have one sleeping place open. rent an apartment for 4 and looking to go to kazan with the train on 19 june.
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          true
                          i had a fantastic experience in Germany WC06...!! Rented a station wagon and drove all over the country and even went to amsterdam, for 3 weeks and when we got desperate for lodging (3 nights)we just bought an inflatable bed and dropped the seats and slept in the car in rest stops.. ! although froze our asses off in the middle of the nights lol..!
                          i wouldnt mind the US CANADA MEXICO bid ..... since im centrally located to all places and yet to even visit either mexico or canada ..... i think it would be a relatively fun experience but i can imagined the distance between games be quiet vast and expensive and lengthy to get to..!!
                          I was just a kid at the time but remember how comfortable everything was, easily able to drive from city to city, excellent atmosphere, etc. Also the train system was fantastic ( have used it multiple times since). I went to European championships in Ukraine also, and I have to say it was a great experience as well. Although definitely a bit less modern than the likes of germany, it was decently organized and very fun atmosphere. Donetsk and Kyiv were a minor plane ride away and were very unique cities. But public transport (bus system) was a bit confusing and we didnt use it. But the trains were (very old) but very effective, as you would expect from ex communist country. I think the main issue is that russia is just too vast, similar situation to brazil

Comment

got my tickets. coming from los angeles with my dad and brother. a few questions:

-if i have the tickets, I won't need to get a russian visa, correct? Having the fanID is enough?
                            -anything else i need to do at this point?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              got my tickets. coming from los angeles with my dad and brother. a few questions:
                              -if i have the tickets, I won't need to get a russian visa, correct? Having the fanID is enough?
                              -anything else i need to do at this point?
                              Thanks
                              I am also coming from LAX with my dad and brother . Yes, the fan ID will serve as a visa, and as your ID for free transport in Russia. We are all just waiting to receive our tickets, my fan ID's are on the way as well. I think besides that were all set

Comment

I don’t think they have tickets because I can’t click on it, There is no add button

which game i checked,there is ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X