Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you keep posting this ... your msg is loud and clear ... dying for it dude
    Am i alone in thinking its getting too annoying ... threads and once a day reminders

Comment

Guys, has anyone received their tickets yet?

Has anyone been able to release tickets for resell?

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        Guys 2 questions:

1) Did you get email or confirmation that your tickets are sent via post or did you even get your tickets via post right now?
        Seems they did not send them right now, right?

2) Did you book your free train transfer, and what is your status when you click on your reservations? Do you still have "data checked" in every booking? (Click your email/profile - my bookings - and what is your status there?)
        Thanks.

_____

For everybody which go to saransk, you should have booked free trains, or check also the next days, if there will be more free trains from moscow to saransk and back. because nobody sleeps there, everybody will go there with train, and back right after the match in the night...

Also for transfer from moscow to the airports, there are different aeroexpress trains, you have to pay them, but they are not that expensive. they will bring you to the airport, if you need more infromations, just ask me here again.

also for everybody which move to saransk, put your bag in moscow (better) or saransk in baggage/luggage locker. there will definetley be this solution for everybody to put their luggage there. best solution, when you come back, you take your luggage and go to airport or next hotel....
        1)No, i havent even received my fan id yet (applied bit late though so hopefully soon..!) and no email about when i can expect to get my game tickets, from what i understood they are supposedly being mailed to my address?
        2) No, monitoring Flight prices from Moscow and Saransk, but too freaking expensive at about $550 a pop..!
        I looked at the Supposedly FREE Train schedule...!! it was a joke.... all the key times were supposedly already booked ..!
        Acually, if train prices are more reasonable and especially if i can buy a Overnight Sleeper Train from Moscow to Sarnsk on the night before the game and hopefully Train back to Moscow after the game same night ? that would be the Ultimate solution to the last game for me..!! Can you please post a link to the OFFICIAL TRAIN STATION where i could book such a trip..?? i highly doubt there will be any Free trains with adequate timing ..!
        for now im mostly considering Bihonar's suggested route of flying and lodging to PEZ instead and just rent a car or take a cab to Saransk for the game. Also if it all becomes too much of a hassle im just gonna stay put in Moscow and watch the game in Fan fest instead and try instead to sell my 3rd game ticket or just give it away

ps
        i'd was mostly thinking of traveling with a carry-on, got a nice, expendable, hardshell Int. carry-on spinner for my daughter for Xmas , think im just gonna jack that or seriously considering buying a nice Traveling Backpack ..? doubt if i be packing too heavy just a couple of walk shorts, a pair of jeans and bunch of jerseys and perhaps a pair of casual shoes in addition to a pair of comfy sneakers which id be wearing primarily ..! ?

Comment

Not received it yet but should soon. I released my Portugal game cat1 tickets ... that means they’ve sent it to us and it’s on it’s way.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            Not received it yet but should soon. I released my Portugal game cat1 tickets ... that means they’ve sent it to us and it’s on it’s way.
            You mean you released it without the message that "your tickets are in the process of being delivered"?

Did they resell already? 'Cause it's showing all of Iran's matches and categories as sold out.

Comment

Hey guys, I just got an email that my tickets will be delivered by DHL on May 7th. :-) can't wait.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                Hey guys, I just got an email that my tickets will be delivered by DHL on May 7th. :-) can't wait.
                congrats buddi. we are still waiting an email from FIFA. Some people in USA already got their Iran's ticket.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Hi guys
                  Looking for lodging in Moscow now
                  Can somebody remind me again where TM is camping !?
                  Any good lodging nearby suggested !?
                  How far away is it from fan fest & main tourist attatations of Moscow !?

Any & all suggestions & comments are welcomed & appreciated

Comment

anyone received an email from fifa for tickets?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I received my tickets 2 days ago!

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                        I received my tickets 2 days ago!
                        where you from?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          where you from?
                          Switzerland

Comment

Damn it, starting to get worried.. when do I get my tiiiiiickets??????
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                              Damn it, starting to get worried.. when do I get my tiiiiiickets??????
                              were all in the same boat.

Comment

i also did not get my tickets yet. but hope it will happen the next days.

@dejagah-fan did you get eMail that your tickets are on the way (with the option for tracking) or not?

did you guys get transport 2018 free train tickets via post? i got an email that they will send them soon...

everybody should try for train tickets to saransk and kazan. search google russian train transport..you will find..

check transport2018.com for free tickets soon.

people which RESALE their tickets, what did the system say? from when will the this tickets be open in the fifa site? i mean, there is no special resale page, right?

still need germany mexico tickets...
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X