Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    Does anyone else wants to be part of our whatsapp and telegram group?
    Yes please

Comment

Hey sorry guys I have some questions about the "resale system", maybe some of you might have more experience and can help me.

If I want to resell my tickets I'm only allowed to do that on the Fifa platform, is that right? And do I have to suggest a price or will it be offered as face value automatically?
      And last but not least can I submit a resale request on April the 18th on my Fifa account?
      Merci!

Comment

any tricks to get a good price on the one-way flight between the venues..??
        wouldnt be cheaper to wait till in russia and then book them while in the country ?? or would it be much more expensive by then..? and tips
        im looking at $350-450 one way flight from St. Pete to Kazan currently..? anybody got a cheaper rate?

Comment

How long did it take for you to get your FAN IDs? I received emails that mine have been sent to me with a tracking number, this was 10 days ago and my FAN IDs are still in Moscow :/
          maa bachehaaye iroonim
          hamishe irooni mimoonim
          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
            How long did it take for you to get your FAN IDs? I received emails that mine have been sent to me with a tracking number, this was 10 days ago and my FAN IDs are still in Moscow :/
            I still havent recieved my tickets from FIFA ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post

about 1 month I think but I guess they are working a bit faster now since the world cup is getting closer

Comment

Anyone wants to be added to telegram or whatsapp group?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I want to

Comment

Originally posted by Karouistisk View Post
                    Hi guys! I'm looking for a CAT1 ticket for Iran - Morocco! Hit me up!
                    where are u located? i have a friend he has 1 ticket.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

That's great. I'm located in Sweden

Comment

Got my FanID today.
                        How long did that take you? I'm going to be submitting my application in the coming days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                          Hey sorry guys I have some questions about the "resale system", maybe some of you might have more experience and can help me.

If I want to resell my tickets I'm only allowed to do that on the Fifa platform, is that right? And do I have to suggest a price or will it be offered as face value automatically?
                          And last but not least can I submit a resale request on April the 18th on my Fifa account?
                          Merci!
                          Yes Reza jaan, you can only sell them through the FIFA platform starting April 18th [technically and legally speaking].

The ticket agreement does imply that you can set your price (not higher than face value though) but it's not explicit about it and I don't think that was the case in 2006 when I released my Iran-Angola tickets for resale. If I remember correctly, albeit with my terrible memory, it was automatically at face value.

Having said that, all Iran games for 2018 sold out before the end of the last sales phase (with the Portugal match being the last one) and FIFA's going to take 10% off the sale price, so if the system will allow you to change the price later, it's probably a good idea to list at face value.

Comment

Anyone wants to be added to telegram or whatsapp group?
                            Finally Confirmed flight + train tickets +Have my fan ID & tickets to all 3 games.
                            Also, I have in laws in Kazan who will drive me to Saransk the day of the match and driving back that night. I can take 2 people with me if anyone needs a ride there and back on June 25th.

Comment

Merci babate pasokhe daghighetan dooste aziz!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                im looking at $350-450 one way flight from St. Pete to Kazan currently..? anybody got a cheaper rate?
                                No this is the price right now. The only cheaper option is to fly to Moscow and spend basically a full day layover there. Like this one. 18 hours in Moscow but the total is $136. https://www.expedia.com/Flight-Infor...48&paandi=true

Comment

Working...
                                X