Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,
    unfortunately I have to sell 2 tickets for Iran - Spain CAT2. I saw that I can only do this through Fifa's reselling platform. I don't know if I got it right but one can only sell the tickets on the 18th of April, right? I'm a bit confused because there are already people offering their tickets. So does anyone of you have experience with this procedure and knows if I'm allowed to post on FB that I want to sell these tickets and find a buyer and transfer the tickets to this person on 18 April?
    FIFA: "Ticket Applicants will be able to transfer Guests within their Ticketing Accounts from 18th April 2018. Transfer requests will be considered in accordance with the Ticket Transfer and Resale Policy, which is available here.
    If you cannot use all the Tickets that you have purchased, you may submit these Tickets for Resale to another Fan via the Official Resale Platform, which will be made available by FIFA on www.FIFA.com/tickets during the Last Minute Sales Phase starting on 18 April."

Comment

Anybody going to world cup final?? I'd love to meet up with anyone since I'm going alone. Let me know....

Comment

Doostan as I said unfortunately I have to sell 2 tickets for IRAN - SPAIN CAT2 if you are interested or know someone who is looking for tickets let me know merci

Comment

Originally posted by peyman117 View Post
          Anybody going to world cup final?? I'd love to meet up with anyone since I'm going alone. Let me know....

you can contact saaed_noro , he has ticket for the world cup final also...

Comment

Originally posted by peyman117 View Post

hey, i am going for the final with my brother. what did you plan right now? where are u from? you can pm me also..
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Got my FanID today.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                Got my FanID today.
                how long does it take to arrive after you order. I still havent gotten my tickets ...

Comment

plz give us updates guys on the resale date those of you who closely follow the purchasing/resaling of tix. Thanks
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^ yes I am waiting too as I have (5 x 2) tickets for the games in Kazan and I only need for one game and need to sell for 4 games.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

hey guys, i have one question to you...

a friend of mine bought tickets for us iran tst -3 and now he is not able to go there and he want to give his tickets to her cousin.

is it possible to transfer his tickets to his cousin ? because at fifa its only written that only guest tickets could be transferred ?

Perhaps someone of you know how to do this ?

Thanks´

Comment

Does anyone else wants to be part of our whatsapp and telegram group?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

YES ME

Comment

Hi guys! I'm looking for a CAT1 ticket for Iran - Morocco! Hit me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Karouistisk View Post
                              Hi guys! I'm looking for a CAT1 ticket for Iran - Morocco! Hit me up!
                              try seeing in april 18 if there is tickets

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                try seeing in april 18 if there is tickets
                                Yes, I'm looking forward to the 18th. I'm just hoping there's tickets left.

Comment

Working...
                                X