Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So these free trains seem to be only from Moscow to St. Petersburg and back! Am I correct?

Comment

what is the website for the free trains?
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        Applied for Fan ID a month ago. Checked status today it says: "PRINTED" , yet it hasn't been shipped. I know others who've had their ID shipped despite having applied after me.

Is it because we're Iranian and security background check takes longer? If anyone here has their Fan ID, how long since the application date did it take to arrive ?
        Mine took about a month to receive in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
          From what I remember when I checked the trains were from Moscow to the host city and also from host city back to Moscow for every game. So for the Morocco game, yes, just between Moscow and St. Petersburg. BUT, I've just checked again and it seems they've added a lot more options so worth a look again if you're looking for another route.

https://tickets.transport2018.com/free-train/schedule
          Please let me know if you can GET these trains. I was trying to get Moscow to Kazan and Moscow to Saransk and in both cases it says they are available with seats but there don't seem to be when you try to book. I emailed the support but they just told me to keep checking the site for updates. I don't now if i should wait or go to

https://pass.rzd.ru/main-pass/public/en

and guy regular tickets

Comment

hey all.....hows everyone's planning coming about.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              hey all.....hows everyone's planning coming about.
              mostly good? think i have most things figured out (paying for trains because i apparently missed the free train booking while planning)
              only question is for kazan and saransk is there a place to leave luggage if i overnight train in - watch game - and overnight train out.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                mostly good? think i have most things figured out (paying for trains because i apparently missed the free train booking while planning)
                only question is for kazan and saransk is there a place to leave luggage if i overnight train in - watch game - and overnight train out.

Anyone have any ideas?
                yes you can leave them at the train station. do u have whatsapp? we have PDFC whatsapp group? We also have telegram group for Iranian going to world cup?

Comment

Hey guys, aval az hame Norouzetan pirooz I'm new here and have a question. We applied for our Fan ID's a few weeks ago and everything went well until I saw that the photos which you use aren't allowed to be older than 3 months.
                  My picture is from 1-2 years ago and I look absolutely the same but the photo is also used for my passport which indicates that the photo is not from 3 months ago. Since I have already sent my application I didn't know if I should just sent another application with a new photo or just leave it? Don't know if it will cause trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                    yes you can leave them at the train station. do u have whatsapp? we have PDFC whatsapp group? We also have telegram group for Iranian going to world cup?
                    I do have whatsapp! how do i join? is it up thread? (I'll take a look)

Comment

This is concerning. We cant play like this in WC. I hope its just the rain

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                        I do have whatsapp! how do i join? is it up thread? (I'll take a look)
                        message me ur #, i will add you to the group.

Comment

Did 2nd half start? None of my links are showing the game

Comment

how many people are in the telegram and/or whatsapp group?
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Hello all, Finally booked my plane ticket to Russia. I will be attending all 3 matches with 2 other people, up until a couple of days ago the trains were available but now they're all sold out. Does anyone know if thats it, and if so how are you guys getting around between cities. If theres a whatsapp group Id love to join because Im sure you guys are more up to date on this stuff than I am haha. Cant wait to get to Russia!!!

Comment

so anyone knows when we can resale our tix through FIFA? I have 3 Iran and 3 Nigeria games that need to resale via FIFA.
                                sigpic
                                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X