Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
    Just got my tickets. Any suggestion on accommodations and airfare? Has anybody booked their flights and hotels? Any help is highly appreciated.
    where are you flying out of
    here in USA, I kept getting the best rates searching on Kayak , noticed flight prices jumping $3-400 bucks as soon as they announced the winners from the last FIFA Ticket Sale phase..... so i wouldnt advise you waiting on booking your flight tickets after the 13th of march which is the next phase of ticket sales...!!?
    lodging is a crap shoot and all over the place just ....! i had the best luck on BOOKINGS.com so far, booking our stay in STpt. awaiting confirmation of my game tickets still before proceeding with my other lodging needs and to still hunt down our travel arrangements between the game venues..!! apparently thats when travel planning gets even more complicated from there on
    if its just you, then i'd suggest centrally located Hustles .....!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      where are you flying out of
      here in USA, I kept getting the best rates searching on Kayak , noticed flight prices jumping $3-400 bucks as soon as they announced the winners from the last FIFA Ticket Sale phase..... so i wouldnt advise you waiting on booking your flight tickets after the 13th of march which is the next phase of ticket sales...!!?
      lodging is a crap shoot and all over the place just ....! i had the best luck on BOOKINGS.com so far, booking our stay in STpt. awaiting confirmation of my game tickets still before proceeding with my other lodging needs and to still hunt down our travel arrangements between the game venues..!! apparently thats when travel planning gets even more complicated from there on
      if its just you, then i'd suggest centrally located Hustles .....!!?
      I am flying out from San Diego, I won't be able to make the first game but the 2nd game in Kazan and 3rd game in Saransk. I could not find a flight to Kazan directly but I will keep looking. Are you flying to Moscow?

Thanks
      B

Comment

I am flying out from San Diego, I won't be able to make the first game but the 2nd game in Kazan and 3rd game in Saransk. I could not find a flight to Kazan directly but I will keep looking. Are you flying to Moscow?

Thanks
        B
        I’m flying into St. Pete on 12th of June. Flying back to USA out of Moscow on 27th.
        Also bought a $80 travel insurance that’ll provide a few benefits like insurance on lost luggage, health insurance while in Russia & allowing me a bit more flexibility in case I had push back my return flight assuming by some miracle we get outa of the groups ..!
        Total came just under 1400$
        This was sometimes in late last December
        Got one way ticket for my bro & his son too, same departing flight as mine into St. Pete with travel insurance for both tickets came to about $1350 for them
        They are planning to fly to Iran afterwards from Russia
        I think it’s mostly Finnair

Perhaps look at flight prices on Skiplagge.com too

But like you said there may not be any direct flights into Kazan
        In which case perhaps try and see if u can fly cheaper into Helsinki then go to Kazan from there ??

Comment

YAYYYYYYY...!
          it looks like I'll be buying 3 TST-4 IRAN Tickets from a MVP member here (mister "Bi-Honor" ) so im really stoked now

If anyone here knows anything about FIFA's Ticket Transfer policy and its procedure....???? PLEASE ADVISE and comment thank you all

Comment

I didnt get tickets. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] do we have anyone who want to sell 4 tickets ?

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
              I just spoke to a FIFA representative. There is a hotel in Saransk right next door to the stadium that is under construction. There will be rooms available once construction is done, which will be in April. It is part of the same construction as the stadium itself, which is currently completing construction.
              This would be key! my current back up plans were either a) hope there is a locker storage available in the train station to leave my bag and train in and out - or b) keep a hotel in moscow and just train in and out same day.

Anyone have any ideas about luggage storage for that?

Comment

Just got my tickets. Any suggestion on accommodations and airfare? Has anybody booked their flights and hotels? Any help is highly appreciated.
                which city?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                  which city?
                  Kazan and Saransk!!

Thank you,

Comment

hey everyone, 2 weeks ago fifa sent me an e-mail that i have won the tickets for the iran matches but i didn't receive the tickets yet by post. when will i get the tickets and do i need the tickets first to apply for the fan-id? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                      hey everyone, 2 weeks ago fifa sent me an e-mail that i have won the tickets for the iran matches but i didn't receive the tickets yet by post. when will i get the tickets and do i need the tickets first to apply for the fan-id? thanks
                      end of april or begining of may they will send the tickets. but get your fan id now!
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                        end of april or begining of may they will send the tickets. but get your fan id now!
                        thanks! can i get my fan-id without having the tickets yet?

Comment

yes, you can

Comment

yes
                            apparently you'd need only the "Tickets Confirmation Number" FIFA gave you in the email telling you that youve won your requested game tickets......and follow the process on FIFA.COM Links
                            you'd need a picture for the ID against a bright WHITE background and im hearing that part of the application has been bit finiki and bit of PITA to get through.... but still doable eventually with a Selfie on a decent Mobile phone against a WHITE background which is key..... no Tan or Beige or etc... gotta be WHITE Background and its gotta be in Precise Facial Pose, specified in directions of the application online...!

Comment

Tomorrow phase of first come first serve starts again. Those of you who weren't able to get your tickets yet now is your chance to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                yes
                                apparently you'd need only the "Tickets Confirmation Number" FIFA gave you in the email telling you that youve won your requested game tickets......and follow the process on FIFA.COM Links
                                you'd need a picture for the ID against a bright WHITE background and im hearing that part of the application has been bit finiki and bit of PITA to get through.... but still doable eventually with a Selfie on a decent Mobile phone against a WHITE background which is key..... no Tan or Beige or etc... gotta be WHITE Background and its gotta be in Precise Facial Pose, specified in directions of the application online...!
                                thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                                X