Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran - Morocco = GOT IT
    Iran - Spain = GOT IT
    Iran - Portugal = GOT IT
    Germany - Mexico = (((
    Argentina - Nigeria = (((
    Bummed that I didn't get Argentina and Germanys ... Will try in another phase

Comment

FIFA STATUS UPDATES - SUCCESSFUL ! 3 CAT 1 TICKETS TO IRAN MOROCCO IN ST PETERSBURG ON THE 15TH. so gassed ! I will be staying there for a week then spending the next two weeks watching world cup in Germany with my cousins. Dream vacation.

Comment

I just booked my Kazan stay. now onto St. Petersburg.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
          To take advantage of the free trains, I need to have ticket #, does anyone know where I can find ticket #?
          its jsut the request ID number which can be seen on your request page. You use that when making your fan id which gives you free transportation

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            its jsut the request ID number which can be seen on your request page. You use that when making your fan id which gives you free transportation
            i have tried it. it doesn't work, you need ticket #. have you been able to use the transportation?

Comment

i have tried it. it doesn't work, you need ticket #. have you been able to use the transportation?
              dadash how the hell could I use the transportation if the world cup is in june

Comment

Everyone will get an email within five days of a successful payment. Im sure all the information will be written there.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

My Fan-ID got approved. Now just waiting for email confirmation so I can book my transportation.

Comment

My Fan-ID got approved. Now just waiting for email confirmation so I can book my transportation.
                    where did you take the picture for your fan ID. I am having a lot of trouble getting the picture approved.(lighting, colors, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      where did you take the picture for your fan ID. I am having a lot of trouble getting the picture approved.(lighting, colors, etc)
                      I just took it using my phone at work. behind a white wall. we have a whatsapp group with all traveling to russia. want to meet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          fk fifa faggots .... looks like i gotto figure out another method for attaining game tickets..!!

no charges on my cc as of yet..!
                          so whats the next Sale phases like and wonder how likely i'd be able to attain tickets now..??

i sorta need 3 tickets seating together which will make it even more difficult to get .... i can't believe how complicated these assholes have made this process..!!
                          On march 12th or 13th you can buy it on a first come first basis though.

Comment

yes dont lose hope. you will get iran's ticket.

Comment

so I have 2 Request ID winners, since I applied from separate accounts and credit cards...one for Poland match and one for Iran match.

I suppose using either one is fine for Fan ID and won't make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                                On march 12th or 13th you can buy it on a first come first basis though.
                                what i dont get is why the Fk should i have to wait till the next Sale phase, IF Tickets are Still Available for our games that i've already applied for being ready to pay for them upon sale..??

i'd have to assume that the whole idea of the Ghore-Keshi/Draw this last phase was supposedly for FIFA to find a way to deal with Demand for tickets in Excess of supply..!!? right?

if it aint sold out yet (which i have a hard time believing that our first game vs some other tokhmy opponent in an stadium with probably largest capacity ) then why wouldnt FIFA first award me the ticket before forcing me to go through with their other annoying and complicated purchase period..?

Comment

Working...
                                X