Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    JUST right now, FIFA took $210 off my account for Poland-Senegal match I had applied to. Literally a minute ago! So I'm going to Russia
    Waiting for updates for the Iran-Morocco ticket application (done with a different credit card)....damn, so nervous ! COME ON PLEASE !!
    Lucky you. I am still waiting, I have a feeling CIBC bank take time to process.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Yes I saw lots of people being charged from UK. on other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        Yes I saw lots of people being charged from UK. on other forums.
        ive literally just been charged!!!!! i am sooooo happy!

'Fifa world cup ticketing' is what it shows up on your account btw

"We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

^ Congrats buddy! No news on my Iran ticket yet....but I am not THAT concerned....as long as I get to spend time with the fans pre-game. The Poland ticket means I can get FAN ID and visa free access to Russia and of course see a nice game of my favourite EUropean country.

I am planning to go to Russia a week before WC starts and tourists pour....trying to decide on 2-3 other cities to visit other than Moscow/Spb in that week before.

My options are:

- Nizhny Novgorad
          - Kazan
          - Yekaterinburg
          - Sochi

Trying to take the plane at most only once inside Russia.....so trying to figure out the logistics. Russian trains are a lot more fun anyways! (especially 3rd class overnight)

Comment

^ Congrats buddy! No news on my Iran ticket yet....but I am not THAT concerned....as long as I get to spend time with the fans pre-game. The Poland ticket means I can get FAN ID and visa free access to Russia and of course see a nice game of my favourite EUropean country.
            I am planning to go to Russia a week before WC starts and tourists pour....trying to decide on 2-3 other cities to visit other than Moscow/Spb in that week before.
            My options are:
            - Nizhny Novgorad
            - Kazan
            - Yekaterinburg
            - Sochi
            Trying to take the plane at most only once inside Russia.....so trying to figure out the logistics. Russian trains are a lot more fun anyways! (especially 3rd class overnight)
            well now ive been confirmed for a morroco ticket, i will look into getting a spain ticket and add kazan to my itinerary
            "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

I just got charged $540. i got 2 tickets out of 4. I am not sure if they are iran game or not. But I got 2 iran game, 1 germany and 1 brazil. I will know sooner or later on which tickets i won.

Comment

BOOOOM !

Won Iran-Morocco as well.

Merry fucking christmas ! what a day

Comment

ive been charged. looks like i got all 3 tickets for all 3 matches, cat1

time to book hotels

Comment

^^ Have you also received an email or has your application status change yet ?

Also, for those who won in the last random draw in fall.....did everyone have $$ withdrawn from their account on the exact same date that FIFA had emailed a few days before?
                    Not yet cause the payment is pending now. They are waiting for the payment to be posted and then they send you an email. At least that's how it was in 2014 world cup. I remember seeing the charge on my card before getting the approval email and status change.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAmir View Post
                      ive been charged. looks like i got all 3 tickets for all 3 matches, cat1

time to book hotels
                      when do you think they will confirm the actual tickets?

Comment

My card was charged today... now I got all my tickets.

CHECKCARD 02/20 FIFA WORLD CUP TICKETI ZURICH ZH
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Fk man
                          Just called my CC
                          No charges yet ..!
                          All u guys who took my tickets need to be banned permanently ..!

Comment

Anyone considering to go to Crimea (either Yalta or Sevastopol) while in the area ?? I'm flirting with the idea

Comment

I am just excited to make further planning for my trip. just need some clarity on which ticket i won.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                                I am just excited to make further planning for my trip. just need some clarity on which ticket i won.
                                Sadly, logistic planning to travel around Russia in limited time is a nightmare.

You can choose sub-regions to visit cities in.

In the south: you have Sochi, Volvograd, Krasnodar
                                East of Moscow: Nizhny Novgorad, Kazan, Samara
                                Then a bit more east, where Asian Russia starts: Yekaterinburgm, Perm, and even as far east as Novosibirsk.

Sadly, some amazing options like Irkutsk and Yakutsk are totally out of question, due to how far they are.

Realistically, since most will want to be not too far away from Moscow, either the south package or the east of moscow package are the most realistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X