Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to play a few games of FIFA online while I wait.

Comment

I heard you can resale these tickets, is it true? so perhaps I could buy more now that they are cheaper and sell later. Anyone knows?
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        I heard you can resale these tickets, is it true? so perhaps I could buy more now that they are cheaper and sell later. Anyone knows?
        some one told me that too ... but haven't seen it officially.
        Makes sense though

Comment

I've been in this damn que for 45 minutes and it still says more than an hour. Its 1:45 am here

Comment

There is nothing available for Iran games. I got kicked out trying to navigate. what is this shit? now I have to wait another fucking hour.. this really sucks. I could get matches in Kazan what the hell am I going to watch there?

I was getting errors on every attempt to add tickets to my cart. Did you guys get the same?
            Last edited by webmaster; 11-16-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Mines in 26 minutes ... lets see
              Frustrating ...

Comment

I GOOOOOOOOT MY TST 3 GUUUUUUUUUUYSSSSSS

Comment

Comment

^ which category?

Comment

I Wanted 1 or 2 , but they we're both gone. Only free kat for tst3 was kat 3 unfortunately

Comment

I wonder if we should just apply for cat 3 straight off the bat ... maybe that's why it kept giving you an error ?

Comment

I'm thinking I'll go straight to Cat3 just to avoid getting TOed.

Comment

You cant apply for kat 1 anyway , because the Tickets are gone for this phase. You can Click only at Buttom for kat 3

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                              I wonder if we should just apply for cat 3 straight off the bat ... maybe that's why it kept giving you an error ?
                              that must be it. I will go for cat3 too if I can get back in. such a waste of time.

Comment

I really wanted Cat 1 though ... fuck. #Firstworldproblems

Comment

Working...
                                X