Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
    If you are nervous about getting tickets and money isn’t a huge factor, but tickets via FIFA hospitality. You have to pay $695 instead of $310 for category 1 tickets but they are guaranteed. Look up FIFA hospitality
    Huh, good to know thanks ...But fk me thats a pretty stiff up-charge ..!
    May be if we get desperate for game tickets later on .!?
    I generally don’t expect to have too much trouble getting game tickets for the first match , which is the key game as far as our traveling party is concerned ..!

Comment

Well guys, I am and Englishman who supports Rubin, and as a result I'm going to Kazan for 15 days, and will see the game against Spain. I'm sure I will see some of you around the city with your flags!

I'm sure you have discussed it, but you can book free trains between host cities once you have confirmed your Fan-ID and tickets - I've put the link below for you, it's really simple to book and will save you money!

https://tickets.transport2018.com/free-train/schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
        Nice link, appreciated.

Can someone answer a couple of Qs I have (the website is a headache to try and find the answers on)...

1) I have a TST4 ticket for Iran meaning I have tickets to our first four games. If we don't qualify from the group (unlikely to happen obviously ), do I get a refund for the 4th game or do I still have tickets for a 4th game? And if the latter, how is it decided if I have tickets for our group winners or our group runners-up?

2) Is it possible to give my third and fourth game tickets to my Dad or are they strictly only able to be used by myself given I only gave my own details at the application stage?
        1) If we don't qualify to the Round of 16, you will get a refund.

2) Yes you can transfer your tickets to anyone. I believe FIFA will allow this process through your ticket account on their website!

All the best.
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
          Response appreciated but I've looked up the questions on the website and in case anyone else wanted to know the answers:

1. If Iran don't qualify, my fourth ticket will remain valid for the round of 16 game involving the group winner of our group. No refund will be due. (see the FAQ Part VI [13])

2. You cannot transfer tickets which belong to you (if you are the main applicant). You can only transfer tickets of 'guests' on your application. (see the FAQ Part XVIII [1])

Given the answer to part 2, it may be of interest to some of you to know that I will be making my tickets for the Portugal and Round of 16 game available in the Last Minute Sales Phase starting on 18 April.
          I stand corrected.
          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            Well guys, I am and Englishman who supports Rubin, and as a result I'm going to Kazan for 15 days, and will see the game against Spain. I'm sure I will see some of you around the city with your flags!

I'm sure you have discussed it, but you can book free trains between host cities once you have confirmed your Fan-ID and tickets - I've put the link below for you, it's really simple to book and will save you money!

https://tickets.transport2018.com/free-train/schedule
            thanks for info
            do you have any advice on Lodging in Kazan..? the areas to avoid.?
            the best website to book?
            is booking.com a reputable enough and respectable travel website.?
            i booked an apt. for 19-21 on Bookings.com, no deposit required ..!! price was relatively low..! i have a feeling closer to the dates of the game, they will attempt to gouge the the quoted booking prices ?
            address of the apt. :Ulitsa Katanovskiy Pereulok 2, Kazan, 420012, Russian Federation -

any travel/lodging and Security measure advice by anyone in the know is appreciated and welcomed.

thanks

Comment

Guys could any of you answer this? Recently IFF said that they will sell tickets for the Iranians who don’t have credit card. Normally FIFA gives 8% capacity of a stadium to that Federation. As i researched IFF are selling about 2500 tickets for the Morocco and Spain each game. So what will happen to us Iranians who live abroad and have credit card. Does this mean that our chances will be lower or what??
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                Guys could any of you answer this? Recently IFF said that they will sell tickets for the Iranians who don’t have credit card. Normally FIFA gives 8% capacity of a stadium to that Federation. As i researched IFF are selling about 2500 tickets for the Morocco and Spain each game. So what will happen to us Iranians who live abroad and have credit card. Does this mean that our chances will be lower or what??
                first where is your search? where did you hear or read this, and do you have a link?

If IFF really sell the tickets, it will be the tickets from 8% I guess, and this will minimize the chances of Fifa. but I think still the chances are high enough.
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  first where is your search? where did you hear or read this, and do you have a link?

If IFF really sell the tickets, it will be the tickets from 8% I guess, and this will minimize the chances of Fifa. but I think still the chances are high enough.
                  http://90tv.ir/news/433553/آغاز-بلیت...-فوتبال

IFF started to sell tickets today, i guess i will probably apply from FIFA.com anyway but i don’t know if i should apply for an Iranian fan ticket (which contains 8% of tickets) or apply for normal tickets (which contains 84% of tickets)
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                    http://90tv.ir/news/433553/آغاز-بلیت...-فوتبال

IFF started to sell tickets today, i guess i will probably apply from FIFA.com anyway but i don’t know if i should apply for an Iranian fan ticket (which contains 8% of tickets) or apply for normal tickets (which contains 84% of tickets)
                    Your chances are better with the Iran fan tickets. The FIFA website shows which tickets have the best odds and there are more tickets available for the Iran fans. But you need an Iranian passport to do that

Comment

link to buying tickets in Iran for those who can:

http://card.ffiri.ir:8080/apex/f?p=1...67153::NO:RP::
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

according to navad, 22000 iranians applied in the first day!

For Morocco game : 2622 seats available
                        For Spain game : 1521
                        For portugal game : 1486

Comment

There are 0 hotels available in Saransk. Anyone else having the same issue?

Comment

There are 0 hotels available in Saransk. Anyone else having the same issue?
                            Yep; seriously thinking of just going to them game then redeye it back

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                              Yep; seriously thinking of just going to them game then redeye it back
                              I'm in moscow the day before and the day after. Might do the train at night (sleep in the train), get to Saransk in the morning, hang out all day, go to the game at night, then get the 2am train back to Moscow, and sleep in the train again. Leave my luggage in my hotel in Moscow and just bring a backpack for the 36 hour trip. Could work out great or be a disaster lol. Anyone know the rules on whether you can bring a backpack into the stadium?

Comment

I'm in moscow the day before and the day after. Might do the train at night (sleep in the train), get to Saransk in the morning, hang out all day, go to the game at night, then get the 2am train back to Moscow, and sleep in the train again. Leave my luggage in my hotel in Moscow and just bring a backpack for the 36 hour trip. Could work out great or be a disaster lol. Anyone know the rules on whether you can bring a backpack into the stadium?
                                the same like me i booked also hotel for this night , so if you like you can let your bags in our hotel

Comment

Working...
                                X