Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    To the Ticket holder from the first phase:
    Did you apply for tickets, but the credit card name was different from main ticket applier?
    Did you try for category 1 but got tickets for category 2 or 3? This is a automatic service right? Because there is no field to click, that you accept lower category. right?
    Von wo fliegst du?
    Ich hab Tickets für die Spiele gegen Marokko und Spanien beantragt.

Meine Idee war: Nach St. Petersburg fliegen, mit dem FAN Zug nach Kasan und von dort mit dem Flugzeug zurück.
    Macht das Sinn oder was schlägst du vor?
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Now that I have my airplane ticket, time to put my name on the draw.

Question: If me and my partner put both our name on the draw, in the even that both of us win the draw, are we forced to buy the tickets, or can we opt out after we got picked?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        Now that I have my airplane ticket, time to put my name on the draw.

Question: If me and my partner put both our name on the draw, in the even that both of us win the draw, are we forced to buy the tickets, or can we opt out after we got picked?
        i think when you get selected, they will say to you and take the money, the only way to not buy it is either dont have money in account or ask bank not to let the money go

Comment

mmmmmmm so its not safe to have two ppl put their name on the list.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
            mmmmmmm so its not safe to have two ppl put their name on the list.
            what you mean safe?if you put your name on the draw means you want to go, and you will need a ticket, if not you will need a visa to enter,

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
              not not hapen. this is not iran tour. this is fifa. you buy what you get...if you do not know facts, don't spread rumors please..
              What are you talking about? Did you even read what I said to him? He's buying a Cat 3 ticket for over $200 from a website other than Fifa and I was suggesting that he should buy it from fifa instead since he can get Cat 1 for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                What are you talking about? Did you even read what I said to him? He's buying a Cat 3 ticket for over $200 from a website other than Fifa and I was suggesting that he should buy it from fifa instead since he can get Cat 1 for that price.
                that is true, i still think getting from Fifa is the safest way possible

Comment

Assuming buying from Viagogo , when will u be receiving your tickets ..!?
                  On their website when do they promise delivery of the tickets !? Can you attain Fan ID using tickets from there !?

Btw
                  What’s the next Fifa ticket sale Stage after this Random period that ends Jan. 31..!????
                  How does that stage work. ..!?

Also if anyone get a good price on airfair from USA please enlighten the rest of us .!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Assuming buying from Viagogo , when will u be receiving your tickets ..!?
                    On their website when do they promise delivery of the tickets !? Can you attain Fan ID using tickets from there !?

Btw
                    What’s the next Fifa ticket sale Stage after this Random period that ends Jan. 31..!????
                    How does that stage work. ..!?

Also if anyone get a good price on airfair from USA please enlighten the rest of us .!

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/documen...en_english.pdf

http://resources.fifa.com/mm/documen...17_neutral.pdf
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

I am putting in Nationality as iranian bc I my dad still has an iranian passport ( mine is expired). That is the only way we can get supporter deal , as if you select nationality as USA iran is not an option for supporter deals. Is that correct guys?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I am putting in Nationality as iranian bc I my dad still has an iranian passport ( mine is expired). That is the only way we can get supporter deal , as if you select nationality as USA iran is not an option for supporter deals. Is that correct guys?
                        i dont think so, the supporter deal is the countries which are mentioned in the Fifa website

Comment

Well I applied as American so it wasnt so complex. Missed out supporter package , but I applied for Iran Morocco ( same price), and for the Sochi RO16 game , which will be between group B runner up ( hopefully us) and group A winner. Fan ID photo requirements are a pain in the ass though

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Well I applied as American so it wasnt so complex. Missed out supporter package , but I applied for Iran Morocco ( same price), and for the Sochi RO16 game , which will be between group B runner up ( hopefully us) and group A winner. Fan ID photo requirements are a pain in the ass though
                            i know is like a passport picture,white background you got tier 1 ticket?i apply all 3 iran games , tier 1 hopefully will get it

Comment

did somebody chose Iranian passport and have the chance for supporter tickets for Iran?

as I understand it, it is the (8%) tickets which goes to every federation. and some nations (Sweden, Germany, Belgium, England) give the choice via Fifa to book it, while all other nations did not give this right to Fifa, but want to see it themselves within the country, kasebiiiii o party bazi digeee...

if somebody choosed Iranian passport and have the chance for supporter tickets, please inform us. I see no choice for supporter or qualifying supporter tickets right now (probably because location I live or passport I chosed). strange..
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Why don't you say you have iranian nationality (if you have an iranian pass)?

Comment

Working...
                                X