Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    Free train for Iran vs Spain match:

Train before the match:
    You can travel from St. Peterburg to Kazan or Moscow to Kazan

Train after the match:
    Kazan to Moscow

that BS. why am I only forced to go back to Moscow.
    they all go through moscow because its the central ,pedram you got the ticket or your in the random draw?

Comment

i checked they will be adding more train but is a cool thing we can saved 400-500 dollar from the trains also are the trains first come first serve basis?i am sure they will add more train by dec 15

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        they all go through moscow because its the central ,pedram you got the ticket or your in the random draw?
        I am reworking my schedule, so I can take advantage of free commute using FanID.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

i checked they will be adding more train but is a cool thing we can saved 400-500 dollar from the trains also are the trains first come first serve basis?i am sure they will add more train by dec 15
          Yes will just have to update my time table, so I can get the right train. will save 2 flight to cities, which is good, but leaving Kazan will be a bitch.

Comment

Are these seated trains or beds? i know some trains have beds?

Comment

some people here do not read, I am not ready to answer again and again....
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

You are honestly a hero and I am not even joking. You have been so patient answering our repetitive questions over and over.

Damet garm dadash.

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                some people here do not read, I am not ready to answer again and again....

Comment

What date will you be in Saint Petersburg and Moscow? will you be going to Lokomotive base camp to see Team melli?
                  June 13 to 18 in St Petersburg and from june 26 to July 16th in Moscow. Didn't know about the camp so sure I want to go.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 12-05-2017, 06:32 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Good job. What is the maximum number of tickets you can apply for each match?
                    4 tickets per match.

Comment

you manage to get individual ticket?
                      I applied so we'll see.

Comment

Good job. What is the maximum number of tickets you can apply for each match?
                        Each account is eligible to apply for 4 tickets per games.

Comment

I am getting more and more disappointed. tickets are around $210 USD. which is not bad, but getting around in Russia is a headache in itself. the tickets are not helping either.
                          Airline tickets were not that expensive. I paid $114 one way from St Petersburg to Kazan and $161.37 from Kazan to Moscow.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                            Airline tickets were not that expensive. I paid $114 one way from St Petersburg to Kazan and $161.37 from Kazan to Moscow.
                            you can get the free train

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              I applied so we'll see.
                              for the application you had to give details?like passport numeber?if more than 1 person you have to give the person name?the other person?

Comment

^ yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X