Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Friendly] Venezuela - Iran ; Info-Updates-and-Live-Reports-(13.11.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    Now we just need to play real teams like Holland, Germany , Spain, Portugal or even Sweden and Nigeria..... No more easy warm ups...lets really prep for WC....
    This is honestly not the best idea. Holland may be a good idea, but our plan all along is to try and nick a point from these top seed teams. We will need 50 years of top friendlies to catch up to beat these top teams in the World Cup. Even Japan and Korea with all of their great friendlies still don't stack up.

CQ's tactics will allow us to frustrate any top team, and hope to nick a winner like we almost did against Argentina. Don't really need to practice that. What we do need to practice is winning the games we should in the group stage, ala Angola/Nigeria. We need to beat a team this go around to have a chance. That is CQ's focus. We will play the fourth seed first, and this time, CQ will have prepared the boys mentality to win. Against the second and third seed teams? We need to frustrate and get 2-4 points. This should be our focus. Not slugging it out with heavyweights and losing 5-0. That won't teach us much in 6 months.

Those type of friendlies are best for Iran after the World Cup has completed, like against Chile and Sweden in 2015. That gives young players play time and confidence for the future. CQ knows what he's doing, we should trust his plan.

Comment

The first half was the best Game from TM in 2017. But the second half was
      (defensvly) the worst game from TM in this year.
      Honestly in between 70-78 min TM defense looks as shaky as under Ghotbi, that
      was a bad deja vu for me.

The negative thing about this game was first of all Beiravand. Everytime
      the opponent cross the ball into our box i pray to Mazda that Beiro just
      dont f... it up. Also Ramin and specially Imani played very bad today.
      Imany made some "chili vanili" passes infront of our box that could cost us
      the game. Moreover i was shocked about the stamina of our players. Maybe the reason
      for the low stamina are the hart training sessions before the game or due to our new
      playing style (pressing-offensive game approach).

Positive about this game was the fluid passing game and the nice build
      up from the back. Something which is very very rare in iranian football
      at all. Than for sure we have to praise Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah and also
      Hosseini. Defensivly Hosseini is a rock, also in standard situations we can use
      his strenght in the air. But we have also to consider that Hosseini comes from the
      "bekesh siresh"-school which mostly give the possession to our opponents. Also his
      low speed his something to be concerned about. (Dont get me wrong here, Hosseini
      is our most experienced and one of our most important player but he has also weaknesses).

Last point about Amiri:
      For me at least Amiri is very important player for TM. His speed, his stamina and also
      his passing abilities in the last third. He is one of our few players that plays
      good deadly passes in counter situations.
      I really dont know why people bash him so hard?

Anyway we had 4 Games now against Togo, Russia, Panama and Venezuela and we
      come out with three victories and one draw in Russia.
      I hope that our boys gain more confidence for the future tasks and that
      we can get at leats another 3-4 decent friendlies till WC.

Comment

One huge thing about Saman, even though he is a great player, is that he is NOT a play maker.

Hence our first half and the 2nd were totally different. Many of you guys cannot see what Ashkan does for TM. He is the only player who distributes the balls and is our attacking engine. No one else does this in the current TM now that we are missing Shojaei.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Amiri and Beiranvand proving the haters wrong. Beiramvand 9th best keeper in the world!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            The first half was the best Game from TM in 2017. But the second half was
            (defensvly) the worst game from TM in this year.
            Honestly in between 70-78 min TM defense looks as shaky as under Ghotbi, that
            was a bad deja vu for me.
            The negative thing about this game was first of all Beiravand. Everytime
            the opponent cross the ball into our box i pray to Mazda that Beiro just
            dont f... it up. Also Ramin and specially Imani played very bad today.
            Imany made some "chili vanili" passes infront of our box that could cost us
            the game. Moreover i was shocked about the stamina of our players. Maybe the reason
            for the low stamina are the hart training sessions before the game or due to our new
            playing style (pressing-offensive game approach).
            Positive about this game was the fluid passing game and the nice build
            up from the back. Something which is very very rare in iranian football
            at all. Than for sure we have to praise Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah and also
            Hosseini. Defensivly Hosseini is a rock, also in standard situations we can use
            his strenght in the air. But we have also to consider that Hosseini comes from the
            "bekesh siresh"-school which mostly give the possession to our opponents. Also his
            low speed his something to be concerned about. (Dont get me wrong here, Hosseini
            is our most experienced and one of our most important player but he has also weaknesses).
            Last point about Amiri:
            For me at least Amiri is very important player for TM. His speed, his stamina and also
            his passing abilities in the last third. He is one of our few players that plays
            good deadly passes in counter situations.
            I really dont know why people bash him so hard?
            Anyway we had 4 Games now against Togo, Russia, Panama and Venezuela and we
            come out with three victories and one draw in Russia.
            I hope that our boys gain more confidence for the future tasks and that
            we can get at leats another 3-4 decent friendlies till WC.
            We need to now get 3 of Ukraine/Sweden/Serbia/Bosnia/Croatia/Austria

I would go for Sweden and Croatia in the next friendly round, and Bosnia as a third one later. but any combination will be a real test and show how much we truly have improved. I hope by then montazeri is fit so him ad Jalal can alternate 90 minutes in the two games, alongside PAG who would start both games

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Azmoun is still looks our best attacking threat but he badly needs to Step Up his Intensity both for Club and Country..!!
              this "tooCool4School" demeanor is not helping at all..!
              I think we should send him to Qazvin to live for a while, where he will be running everyday to save his behind.

He is getting a little above himself.
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

One thing is for sure after this match, and that's that I don't f*cking care that Hosseini is 33 or would be 40...he's our best defender of all time.

Comment

One huge thing about Saman, even though he is a great player, is that he is NOT a play maker.

Hence our first half and the 2nd were totally different. Many of you guys cannot see what Ashkan does for TM. He is the only player who distributes the balls and is our attacking engine. No one else does this in the current TM now that we are missing Shojaei.
                  I agree on Dejagahs importans. For our attacking game he is the most important player that we have.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Azmoun is still looks our best attacking threat but he badly needs to Step Up his Intensity both for Club and Country..!!
                    this "tooCool4School" demeanor is not helping at all..!
                    Lol wow! You actually put into words what I have been thinking all this time!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Amiri and Beiranvand proving the haters wrong. Beiramvand 9th best keeper in the world!!!
                      Amiri is a very skillful player but Beiravand on the hand is not WC caliber keeper. We have better options than him such as Mazaheri who proved it on the pitch who is more reliable. Beiravand looks shaky at best!! I don't like to bash any TM players but really I felt much more comfortable seeing CQ testing other options.

Well-done TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyvan60 View Post
                        Amiri is a very skillful player but Beiravand on the hand is not WC caliber keeper. We have better options than him such as Mazaheri who proved it on the pitch who is more reliable. Beiravand looks shaky at best!! I don't like to bash any TM players but really I felt much more comfortable seeing CQ testing other options.

Well-done TM.
                        Mazaheri is shaky too, it’s best to put Beiranvand for WC because he is already on the same page with the defense. He has better distribution than Mazaheri.

Comment

My guess is that Beiro had a direct hand in the defensive disarray from the 70th minute. As he has good banter with the lads he messaged them to play shit so Mazaheri let in few goals, little he knew the strategy backfired and Mazaheri will be between the sticks in the next game!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

It was a good match. I saw it live on YouTube alhough I am close to the border normal TV not show this game. I saw it live alought I was sick. I was shocked to see fans in the stadion and we could not visit.

I am confident what I saw if we play like this at the World Cup we will do better than WC 2014!

Why Iran not play The Netherlands now in the Amsterdam Arena now they are there? Iran can easy defeat Holland

Comment

One thing is for sure. CQ has already began to transition us to an attacking football without us even noticing.

We went from playing defensive football against qatar and syria to attacking football against all the teams we have been playing friendlies against and are still really developing this style for the WC.

He is a master through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                One thing is for sure. CQ has already began to transition us to an attacking football without us even noticing.
                                We went from playing defensive football against qatar and syria to attacking football against all the teams we have been playing friendlies against and are still really developing this style for the WC.
                                He is a master through and through.
                                Exactly! CQ first focused on our defensive weakness and create an solide defense which
                                prooved to be the best in asia. And after the Asian Cup 2015 he transmit from solid defensive
                                counter attacking game to more offensive and high pressing game. During the Asian Cup and
                                the WCQ+WC2014 we saq a Team Melli that sits back and wait for big errors from the opponent (like Guccis goals against S.Korea)
                                or scored goals from set pieces, throw ins and corners.
                                But know we create scoring chances with nices short passes and with an
                                constructive attacking game plan. This i think has also to do with the technical skills of
                                our young players. Know we have players like Ghoddos, JB, Dejagah, Ezatollahi, Amiri, ghafouri, rezaian, ebrahimi etc.
                                who can control the ball and play one touch football.
                                The best thing about this evolution of TM-System under CQ is, that in any case we have
                                an solid defense and if we are able to score first our opponents will have an hard time
                                to break down our defense. I am optimistic that with some more good friendlies against
                                Greece, Croatia, Island, Sweden, Italy and so on we will enjoy this time a high pressing
                                fast paced TM at WC!
                                The most important thing for our players is the mental aspect. The young players need
                                to build up confidence and gain more expereince against strong teams. At WC we need
                                a persian winning mentality and so far we are on the right track guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X