Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets meet up for the final draw on 1st dec (Toronto members)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,
    lets all meet up on 1st december for the draw, we can meet my place i am in york residence, there is a common room i can get a hdmi and we all watch the game, i can provide some refreshment also, let me know btw any one know the time for the draw?

Watching the wc draw at ehsan singapores place?! Thats even better than the wc itself

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
      Watching the wc draw at ehsan singapores place?! Thats even better than the wc itself
      There is a lot of Ehsan Singapore memes going around on PFDC, but from all his interactions, Ehsan seems like such an honest and friendly guy.

I would have probably gone out of my way to make it to one of his invites if I lived near him.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        There is a lot of Ehsan Singapore memes going around on PFDC, but from all his interactions, Ehsan seems like such an honest and friendly guy.

I would have probably gone out of my way to make it to one of his invites if I lived near him.
        Same. I would have come 100% if I lived in Toronto. Would love to watch the WC draw with fellow Iroonis

Comment

well who ever can , come, the more the better, i want to see iran have a good draw and saudi get group of death

Comment

Sorry Ehsan, would have loved to meet up. Just so damn busy nowadays.

Someone should take Ehsan up on his offer - he's definitely a very interesting online personality but he seems very nice and friendly.

Comment

Im in NY but ive been looking for a drawtime and cant fins anything!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Im in NY but ive been looking for a drawtime and cant fins anything!
                i could not, but i am assuming will be afternoon in here, since will be night in moscow

Comment

ehsan is really nice and lovely guy our families are friends and we know each other from singapore and hanged out together once in tehran aswell he seems like a dull guy online i agree hahahaha but in person he has a big heart! eshghi dadash
                  Originally posted by Armin98 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                    ehsan is really nice and lovely guy our families are friends and we know each other from singapore and hanged out together once in tehran aswell he seems like a dull guy online i agree hahahaha but in person he has a big heart! eshghi dadash
                    duset daram....dubai hasti hanooz?

Comment

What kind of refreshments ? Sounds like his parties are lit 🔥 🔥 🔥

Comment

dooghe mashti ba kalvas
                        Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        What kind of refreshments ? Sounds like his parties are lit 🔥 🔥 🔥

Comment

Damn, I wish I lived in Toronto...

Comment

Maybe Soori Feshfeshoo and his cousin will show up.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Judging from these comments I think its official....

EHSAN SINGAPORE FOR TM

Comment

Working...
                              X