Few impressions of my visit to the stadium yesterday [updated with pictures]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Unfortunately many Iranians abused the system of the compassionate Labour government in power, which took in a lot of refugees coming to the UK. The majority used made up stories about either converting to Christianity/being gay or being political to gain asylum and claim free housing and welfare.

Ofc this abuse gave turn to the current racist Conservative government in power and in general destroyed the reputation of Iranians here, not only that but it actually ruined it for real refugees and made it harder for them to claim asylum and also made the Brits very racist and anti-foreigners.
    Remind me the film Oxydan I watched in the cinema in Iran this year

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
      Real savages. I don't understand how EU countries accept such antisocial behavior.

Comment

yes but honestly when you go to stadiums in turkey or italy for instance, it is exactly as you described, no respect what so ever. but i do agree that our football fan culture is developing immensely but this is a football problem and it will always be like this,
        Originally posted by maniei View Post
        You guys should not confuse European hooligans with these Iranians. These Iranians are seemingly normal people with no knowledge of football fan culture or even the way to conduct oneself in a football stadium. For one thing they are simply cultureless with their undirected antics and behaviour infront of families. For another they seemingly purposefully provoke and harass the own team, which has me thinking that they might have been professional trouble-makers.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          Real savages. I don't understand how EU countries accept such antisocial behavior.
          And the ironic thing is that the Moroccans already have a bad image in Belgium and Netherlands...this is not helping their case.

Comment

Working...
          X