X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
    Good morning guys,

[/B]

- Majority of Iranian fans at yesterday’s game: Guys, as an Iranian living in Austria, I feel ashamed by the attitude of many our hamvatanis here. You could tell that most of the fans yesterday left Iran just within the last couple of years. Drunk, high, foshing around next to kids, starting fights with each other, insulting security guards and policemen AND insulting our players the dirtiest way. What an uncivilized pack of people! Iranians in Austria and in Europe generally are known to be very educated, civilized and polite people and to be highly different than other minorities who often struggle with integrating themselves into the culture of the new country they are living in. What I saw yesterday is a complete different image of Iran these people are bringing to Austria (and perhaps other countries).

B]

thank you so much for this detailed Report and it only confirms my Impression of the current iranian Society (with the new immigrants coming from there as part of it). There is no more such Thing as culture or civilization in Iran. Anybody that doesnt believe me just travel for a week to Iran and see it with your own eyes. it didnt use to be like this. my parents and the iranians that came to europe and USA 30 40 years ago were normal human beings. Those right now remind me of the Maghreb immigrants in the Suburbs and banlieus of paris and marseille. very very sad for us. ist the same also with going to iranian concerts - you either get punched or insulted at by a bunch of drunk and uncivilized morons. sad Situation.

Comment

Lol, chill brah. It's a football match. You ever been around Brits, Aussie, and Dutch soccer fans? Not exactly the most civilized group of people.

I don't see why we have to hold Iranians to a higher standard than other fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Lol, chill brah. It's a football match. You ever been around Brits, Aussie, and Dutch soccer fans? Not exactly the most civilized group of people.

Because as far as other middle eastern groups go, we really are better and are expected to act better too. Only Kurds, Afghans, and I guess some Arabs (though not from my experience) throw these sorts of uncivilized behaviours

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I remember travelling with Inter Milan fans to Torino - they are a savage bunch.

Unfortunately, footballing culture has somewhat been hijacked by idiots.

We Iranians just tend to be much harsher on our own kind - in any situation. I don't get this self-flagging/self-deprecating behaviour of ours - oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
            I couldnt make it yesterday to Graz. I went to the Iran Chile friendly and I was really disappointed by the fans! We Iranians have no fan culture!
            True, I went also to the Iran - Chile match and I was so pissed off at them. Bunch of oghdeys without any sense of shame, they reminded me of Russian hooligans. Generally Iranians in Austria have some mental problems. Don't know about other countries though.

Comment

In Britain some stadiums don't even allow both teams fans to leave the stadium at the same time because they'll start killing eachother.

Y'all need to chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

well, I have never seen or heard a guy swearing around in the family sector, surrounded by kids. Of course a football stadium is not a place for drinking tea with milk, but if I see that kids are sitting next to me, I never use foul language because I also don't want my kids to hear such things at least as long as they are minors....
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  Because as far as other middle eastern groups go, we really are better and are expected to act better too. Only Kurds, Afghans, and I guess some Arabs (though not from my experience) throw these sorts of uncivilized behaviours
                  Drop that racism please. Stop disrespecting other humans.

Comment

Thank you for sharing Shayan jan!

Comment

Thank you Shayan for the report

and BTW those Ozgal iroonis that were being such low class are probobaly part of the last year's refuggie wave who crossed the mideteranian and then went either trhu Greece or Turkey.

Comment

Lol if y'all think Iranian fans are wild, what will you do in a Eternal Derby match in Serbia: Partizan vs Red Star Belgrade
                        Though with that said, I went to Persepolis vs. Saipa first match last season when I was in Iran and I called out Taremi's name when he was warming up to get onto the pitch he blatantly ignored me

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                          Please stop this racist bullshit. Every group of people thinks they are better than other people. Our reputation is just like everyone else's, the only difference is that we won't shut up about how highly we think of ourselves, and how Iranians are "some of the most educated people in the world" give me a break.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

So guys what do we still think about CQ's goal of taking us to the next round in the World Cup?

Are we currently better than at least 16 others qualified teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Lol if y'all think Iranian fans are wild, what will you do in a Eternal Derby match in Serbia: Partizan vs Red Star Belgrade
                              Though with that said, I went to Persepolis vs. Saipa first match last season when I was in Iran and I called out Taremi's name when he was warming up to get onto the pitch he blatantly ignored me
                              Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              So guys what do we still think about CQ's goal of taking us to the next round in the World Cup?

Are we currently better than at least 16 others qualified teams?

We don’t have to be better than 16 teams
                              We just have to get lucky in the draw and be better than 2 teams

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                                Every group of people thinks they are better than other people.
                                Maybe so... but I try to be as non-biased as possible. To put things into perspective, I've also seen a lot of positives from Pakis, Egyptians, and Ordu people in Vancouver.... Indians are mostly awful though. This is just my experience with Iranians in Vancouver. I'm not that nationalist tbh so if I say what I say... maybe it's subjectively objective

Comment

Working...
                                X