X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghafouri and Mosalman suspended indefinitely for Ghalyoon

Bad news again, especially Vouria

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball...a-1174127.html

The Iranian Football Association has blocked two national players because they have smoked waterpipe. As proof are pictures published on the Internet. The players speak of "conspiracy".

Iranian national players Waria Ghaffuri and Mohsen Mosalman have been suspended by the disciplinary committee of their association, because social networks are showing pictures of them smoking waterpipes.

Ghaffuri and Mosalman believe in a "conspiracy" and demand a thorough investigation. According to Mosalman, the photo was taken by him two years ago, since then he had not had a water pipe. Ghaffuri, who plays with Esteghlal Tehran under the German coach Winfried Schäfer, even said that the picture was fake because he had never smoked.

The enjoyment of water pipes is controversial in Iran. Especially among young people, Shihas are very popular, but the Ministry of Health considers smoking to be dangerous and has imposed a general ban on restaurants. In Germany more and more shisha bars are opening up.

Ah, the bonus episode I was speaking of.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Bad news again, especially Vouria

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball...a-1174127.html

The Iranian Football Association has blocked two national players because they have smoked waterpipe. As proof are pictures published on the Internet. The players speak of "conspiracy".

Iranian national players Waria Ghaffuri and Mohsen Mosalman have been suspended by the disciplinary committee of their association, because social networks are showing pictures of them smoking waterpipes.

Ghaffuri and Mosalman believe in a "conspiracy" and demand a thorough investigation. According to Mosalman, the photo was taken by him two years ago, since then he had not had a water pipe. Ghaffuri, who plays with Esteghlal Tehran under the German coach Winfried Schäfer, even said that the picture was fake because he had never smoked.

The enjoyment of water pipes is controversial in Iran. Especially among young people, Shihas are very popular, but the Ministry of Health considers smoking to be dangerous and has imposed a general ban on restaurants. In Germany more and more shisha bars are opening up.
      Ah, I got worried for a second... Thank god its Waria Ghaffuri who's suspended and not Vouria Ghafouri

Comment

Are they idiots??? If you are going to do it, at least be smart enough not to get caught. Time to invite Beitashour I guess...

Comment

No way. They will not ban ghafouri surely. the guy has never done anything of the sort. Mosalman possibly .

Comment

I do not understand. Is ghayloon or whater-pipe good or bad?

To me, ghayloon is bad. I would list its health hazards and ban it for the youth. Adults should be free to decide on their own.

I do not know what are club or National rules? Is it banned, if yes, they players should have known what they were doing. In this day and age, nothing could be hidden.

Room for other players.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

ghelyoon was everywhere last i left the country 30 years or so ago.

so since it has become banned and such a hot-button issue..?? wtf..?

i dont see how its such a big deal and too much more different to smoking a cig.?
              vouria's absence is a big deal if..... koone laghe mosalmon, he probably had it coming.

Comment

I posted a video of smoking few days ago.
                It was online...

10-19-2017, 07:06 AM

St_Mark

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6280407/%D...8C%D9%84%D9%85

تنبیه برانکو ایوانکوویچ براى هافبک شماره ٧٧

مسلمان از لیست پرسپولیس خط خورد

برانکو ایوانکوویچ براى جدال مقابل نفت تهران نام هافبک تیمش را خط ز

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  I posted a video of smoking few days ago.
                  It was online...

10-19-2017, 07:06 AM

St_Mark

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6280407/%D...8C%D9%84%D9%85

تنبیه برانکو ایوانکوویچ براى هافبک شماره ٧٧

مسلمان از لیست پرسپولیس خط خورد

برانکو ایوانکوویچ براى جدال مقابل نفت تهران نام هافبک تیمش را خط ز

I see Mosalman but I don't see Ghafouri there?!

Comment

they got vouria fucked up

Comment

I think smoking is stupid, but this should be a club decision, not federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        I see Mosalman but I don't see Ghafouri there?!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Ah, so different occasions.

Losing Ghafouri is a big setback for TM!

Comment

Can someone please explain why smoking ghalyoon is so frowned upon....it's completely legal in Iran....
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

maximum a 2-3 game ban. Indefinitely...wTF?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X