No announcement yet.

Werder Bremen's fans rule out investing in Iranian Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Werder fans are bunch of patsys and they mix up Iranian peoples openness with the governments backward policies, TWO completely different things!! plus why mix politics with football. with sport you can always open 'closed' societies, so if anything Werder going to Iran is a good thing!...

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
      Ok keyboard warrior. Continue to live in the West (and in all likelihood in relative luxury) and advocate for policies that put pressure on the Iranian people. Of course it is easy for you to make such statements when you have no relatives inside Iran and you won't be personally harmed when the people of Iran are choked off economically from the rest of the world. Your words ring hollow.

Homie, you don't know ish about me or my life situation. Also, I mentioned nothing about economic sanctions. I specifically refered to blacklisting entertainment and sports, not economics.

Comment

Who the f*** needs Werder Bremen?
        sigpic

Comment

Let them get more Chinese players, that’s the appropriate level they should be going for

Comment

Hala kasi ke be ma naride bood, kelaaghe koon daride bood. ..!

Have they forgotten about their own Jew-cooking glorious past so soon..!?
            First off, their supposed grievances are blown way outa proportion ..!!! Besides how are they to help the situation they’re complaining about by further isolating our kids in that environment & not help open their minds to a more civil way of life ..!?
            Are they as social-continence & critical in their choice of chasing after kids in some totally assbackwsrds & savage African nations..!??
            Anyways, I think it’s more a matter of bunch of Jew-assMunchers associated with the German media & the club getting a wiff of the club’s possible recruiting aspiration & turning up the negative publicity to force the club mgmnt against such a sensible football decision ..! & it certainly wasn’t a hard sell to their fans who probably were still fuming & butt-burned from our boys completely dominating & spanking their youngins @ u17 WC..!

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              .... because of its people, our ancestors, and our heritage.
              I cant help but to smile when i hear People saying oooh its just the government in Iran the poor People are so western, open and Kind....i ve been in Iran a few times for the last two years and i have to say the People are even worse than the government.... i wouldnt invest in Iran right now because of its People. Lying, deceiving and rudeness is national Sport there. i ve heard all These cool stories about our heritage culture and ancestors but there is nothing left right now in Iran. Good Choice Werder Bremen to stand up for some Standards. Iranians Need to learn. we cant go through with hoghebazi and sarekar gozari everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                we rape virgin girls before we execute them (it's Islamic law)
                no its not!

you mean its sick Evin tradition... yes...it is.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Werder Bremen is sponsored by a Chinese company.
                  These "fans" who I have no doubt are pretenders, can go f*** themselves.

Was it not Fifa slogan “dont bring politics into football”?

These are def. no usual werder fans. Some political agends groups doing their PR.
                  Lets see whether they do the same when it comes to Israel (violating multiple UN resolutions occupying foreign land and killing the rightfull landowners) I bet not! ... go figure.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    Oh how am I going to sleep tonight knowing footballing giants, Werder Bremen won't set up a pyramid scheme in Iran.
                    Had Bremen gone ahead your post would have read like this:
                    This is great. Werder bremen in Iran! I wonder if they will sign Hassan Hoseini or Hosein Hassani!"

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      Was it not Fifa slogan “dont bring politics into football”?

These are def. no usual werder fans. Some political agends groups doing their PR.
                      Lets see whether they do the same when it comes to Israel (violating multiple UN resolutions occupying foreign land and killing the rightfull landowners) I bet not! ... go figure.
                      Most of them are probably AfD and PKK supporters.

Most Germans are very knowledgeable, especially when compared to Americans or other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

probably some arabs too..

Comment

LOL. Seriously this club can go fuck itself. The fans can languish in the bottom of the Bundesliga and hope they don't get relegated every year. One thing has nothing to do with the other. As if Germany's hands are fucking clean. It was an Iranian coach that saved this sack of shit club last year.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I hope Werder Bremen with their fans relegates all the way to Oberliga (5th division of Germany).

Comment

I hope they stand up straight when Werder Bremen once decides to invest in UAE/Saudi Arbaia.

I once remember Dortmund released a statement about how they rejected friendly games with teams from countries with bad human rights records. Yet they hold their winter training camp in the UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Fuck these dumb people. Why punish the people of Iran for a government that they don't even like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Unfortunately the world sees us as our freaking regime is representing us. Just like how the whole world views and detests Americans because of its government’s ongoing bullying behavior, whereas the American people generally speaking are one of the more friendly and warm people amongst the rest of the western countries.

As much as I hate us To be considered among the nations where human rights is denied to its citizens, but at the same time that is how the world’s mentality has been.

Even KSA now allows their women to enter their stadiums, whereas the IR thugs deprive our women from such basic rights.

Having said all that, I too hope this WB move won’t actually materialize as it will only hurt our people and our innocent talented athletes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X