No announcement yet.

U17 - Allahyar Sayyad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he officially sign with announcement from FenerB?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Did he officially sign with announcement from FenerB?
      he turns 18 on saturday so we should hear something shortly after
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        he turns 18 on saturday so we should hear something shortly after
        How many did we hear about this 18 years old.

Comment

well he has to turn 18 to sign for them, this is just uefa rules...I assume the fact that hes in istanbul right now also kind of supports this claim. I understand you are frustrated about some rumors being just paper talk, but that is the reality of every window for iranian and non iranian players. Doesnt mean we need to demean guys like Sayyadmanesh who are clearly signing for european clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            well he has to turn 18 to sign for them, this is just uefa rules...I assume the fact that hes in istanbul right now also kind of supports this claim. I understand you are frustrated about some rumors being just paper talk, but that is the reality of every window for iranian and non iranian players. Doesnt mean we need to demean guys like Sayyadmanesh who are clearly signing for european clubs.
            What I meant is that we heared too much of "oh we will sign the day after he turns 18, Shariati and delfi e.g.

I mean they could sign a contract before saying it takes effect the day he turns 18 e.g

Comment

Because of European child labor laws. Don't you live in Europe???

Also why else would he be in Istanbul if he is not going to sign???

What I meant is that we heared too much of "oh we will sign the day after he turns 18, Shariati and delfi e.g.

I mean they could sign a contract before saying it takes effect the day he turns 18 e.g
              Delfi did sign, he plays for Charleroi FC...? Shariati is getting there, only matter of time before Wilmots invites him and he moves to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Because of European child labor laws. Don't you live in Europe???

Also why else would he be in Istanbul if he is not going to sign???

Delfi did sign, he plays for Charleroi FC...? Shariati is getting there, only matter of time before Wilmots invites him and he moves to Europe.
                Shariati was also posting pix in Eindhoven. With iranian transfers you should wait official announcement to be sure it isn't a failed transfer or a trial

Comment

Shariati was also posting pix in Eindhoven. With iranian transfers you should wait official announcement to be sure it isn't a failed transfer or a trial
                  Shariati's case was different. He was still young (late 17 years old) and was set to transfer before his long injury halted that from happening.

Allahyar on the other hand has been scouted at Fenerbahce for like two years now and has been set to officially transfer at the age of 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Shariati's case was different. He was still young (late 17 years old) and was set to transfer before his long injury halted that from happening.

Allahyar on the other hand has been scouted at Fenerbahce for like two years now and has been set to officially transfer at the age of 18.
                    Shariati was on trial with PSV, nothing says PSV wanted to sign him after, should he stayed injuryfree

Comment

Well in Shariatis Case, it was your own fault if you thought he was signing. It was apparent early on that it was a trial. He was dealing with an injury at the time of the trial too, and was invited back for an additional one but then tore ACL, not sure its bc he was iranian bro, this stuff happens to professional footballers.

Delfi as well had a trial with PSV, and was scheduled for another one. But then he decided to take charleroi offer during january transfer window.

And no, they couldnt sign such a contract or announce such a contract because that would be in breach of uefa rules.

Anyways SS already received the transfer fee for allahyar, and allahyar himself posed with fenerbahce fan and crest a few weeks ago. You can keep doubting it if you want.

Comment

Some of you need to take off your team melli goggles, none of our players are owed European offers. Our legionnaires all earned their moves through hard work and good ethic at work. In regards to our youth, Delfi joined a great team for his development, Allahyar is about to do the same, Shariati has made certain teams shortlists but they rightfully so are worried about his fitness record. If Taha gets through this season without injury he will be in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          Some of you need to take off your team melli goggles, none of our players are owed European offers. Our legionnaires all earned their moves through hard work and good ethic at work. In regards to our youth, Delfi joined a great team for his development, Allahyar is about to do the same, Shariati has made certain teams shortlists but they rightfully so are worried about his fitness record. If Taha gets through this season without injury he will be in Europe.
                          really not sure what the problem with some is. They complain when youngsters dont move to europe. Then they move to europe and they demean them.

Comment

Max Kruse to Fenerbahçe

Comment

Max Kruse to Fenerbahçe
                              not confirmed yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                not confirmed yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                It is on their twitter