No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN WE STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON EACHOTHER? IF WE DON'T AGREE, THAN AGREE TO DISAGREE!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

...On another Note, CQ in his recent interview praises the Saudi FA for having a much better preparation and friendlies that our very own IFF, he goes to say that almost all the decent friendlies we have was because of his own personal connection! So my question is what the HELL is IFF doing?? If we still don't have proper fields, kits and friendlies, what are we going to do come June 2018??

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        I already posted this link & updated everyone on Gelredome, just read the topic back.
        62 pages Bro how can i find it😂 cant we make 2 toppics for eacht game on November? Most of things i read hers is about CQ slection and nit the games it self
        the best team will be 11 MARADONA to watchsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          ...On another Note, CQ in his recent interview praises the Saudi FA for having a much better preparation and friendlies that our very own IFF, he goes to say that almost all the decent friendlies we have was because of his own personal connection! So my question is what the HELL is IFF doing?? If we still don't have proper fields, kits and friendlies, what are we going to do come June 2018??
          Salavat mifresim
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can someone confirm for me:

The friendlies are scheduled for Nov 9 and Nov 13, is this correct?

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

both panama and venezuela games finally on Fifa website.

Comment

Austrian source confirming Team Melli friendly vs. Panama in Graz on Nov. 9th:

"ON 9 NOVEMBER: These two World Cup participants test in Graz

On 9 November (19.30 clock) meet in the Merkur Arena in Graz Iran and Panama in a friendly international match.
                  14:02, 02 November 2017

The Iranian national football team will be at training camps in Loipersdorf between 6 and 12 October. As part of this, the team ex Real Madrid and Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz will hold a friendly game against Panama. Both World Cup participants will meet on 9 November (19.30) in the Merkur Arena in Graz, tickets are available on the matchday from 17.30 clock at the outer boxes of the stadium.

Iran qualified for the 2018 FIFA World Cup â„¢ finals in Russia without conceding defeat and conceding only two goals, with top striker Sardar Azmoun (Rubin Kazan) in the lead. And Panama, which will be training in Leoben from 6 to 12 November, will be in Russia in the summer of 2018, with the national team qualified for the World Cup for the second time in history."

http://www.kleinezeitung.at/sport/fu...testen-in-Graz

Comment

will game vs Venezuela be played in a local park or ... ? tbh id prefer one with a lake nearby to make a nice setting. Always wanted to see CQ on a vintage European park bench.

Comment

As Pejman Montazeri said earlier, this is definitely a better start to our preparation for the World Cup (as opposed to 4 years ago) but it is NOT enough.

Pejman also said, "4 years ago, the night before the Nigeria match, we we're all thinking how to play against this Nigerian team.. We are not familiar with this team because we knew we hadn't prepared against a worthy enough opponent before that match. We don't want to go there to worry the night before our first match. We want to go there prepared. yes it is true, we have a good group of young talented guys in our team. But we need a better preparation."

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        As Pejman Montazeri said earlier, this is definitely a better start to our preparation for the World Cup (as opposed to 4 years ago) but it is NOT enough.

Pejman also said, "4 years ago, the night before the Nigeria match, we we're all thinking how to play against this Nigerian team.. We are not familiar with this team because we knew we hadn't prepared against a worthy enough opponent before that match. We don't want to go there to worry the night before our first match. We want to go there prepared. yes it is true, we have a good group of young talented guys in our team. But we need a better preparation."
                        Maybe if these iranian players drove their club careers better and push to transfer to the best european team possible instead of staying in IPL/Qatar/Clubless/Berdiev FC, they wouldn't be so stressed before facing such opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          will game vs Venezuela be played in a local park or ... ? tbh id prefer one with a lake nearby to make a nice setting. Always wanted to see CQ on a vintage European park bench.
                          I heard IFF confirmed that the friendly game is in my backyard but they didn’t contact me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            Hey Montazeri! Is that why you were playing in Qatar? God, I hate this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I heard IFF confirmed that the friendly game is in my backyard but they didn’t contact me yet.
                              can PFDC fam get VIP seating on lawn chairs ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                can PFDC fam get VIP seating on lawn chairs ?
                                You are always welcome bro

Comment

Working...
                                X