No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone explain CQ's seemingly angry FB post?
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Can anyone explain CQ's seemingly angry FB post?
      most likely due to him not getting paid and all that , and lack of iff preperation for tm

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        As per PSGman#19's post above:

"Striker Adalberto Peñaranda and midfielder Juanpi Añor return to the Vinotinto squad to face the last FIFA date of the year, said Málaga, their team.

The lateral Roberto Rosales, who also plays for Málaga, does not appear in the information released on Monday by the Blue and Whites on their website.

The list of summoned has not been officialized by the selection directed by Rafael Dudamel.

Vinotinto will face Iran in a friendly compromise that will take place in Arnhem, the Netherlands, on Monday, November 13.

Peñaranda and Añor will concentrate on Friday November 11 with their national team and on the same day of the match they will return to Spain to join the club's training sessions.

The last time the two coincided in a call for Venezuela was in November 2016, to face Bolivia and Ecuador for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers in Russia. "

Venezuela Callups:
        [ATTACH]17580[/ATTACH]

http://www.el-nacional.com/noticias/...notinto_210661
        they have a strong squad. Rondon, Rincon is a proven players on high level. Anor and penaranda are top talents. Villanueva, Rosales, Vizzcarando, and Angel are solid defenders. Overall they are a defensively strong team with strong mid in rincon, and talented offensive players. Will be a good test.

Comment

I (again) contacted Gelredome Stadium (this time by mail), they insist that there is NO Venue whatsoever on 13th of november in Gelredome Stadium ;

Goedemiddag Pajam,

Ik weet niet waar deze geruchten vandaan blijven komen, maar deze wedstrijd is niet bij ons en kan ook niet bij ons plaatsvinden.

Met vriendelijke groet,
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

UPDATE :

Gelredome Stadium is going to send out a tweet that their is NO Venezuela - Iran game their.

Also on FB ;

https://www.facebook.com/pg/gelredom...=page_internal

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              UPDATE :
              Gelredome Stadium is going to send out a tweet that their is NO Venezuela - Iran game their.
              Also on FB ;
              https://www.facebook.com/pg/gelredom...=page_internal
              they just posted it on fb :

"Er gaan verschillende geruchten rond dat er op 13 november een wedstrijd tussen Iran en Venezuela in GelreDome zou zijn.
              Ondanks deze geruchten bevestigen wij dat deze wedstrijd NIET in GelreDome wordt gespeeld.

English

Despite various rumors, we can report that the match Iran vs Venezuela is not being played in GelreDome
              There are several rumours that there would be a competition between Iran and Venezuela on November 13
              Despite these rumours, we confirm that this game is not played in gelredome.
              Despite various rumors, we can report that the match Iran vs Venezuela is not being played in GelreDome"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                they have a strong squad. Rondon, Rincon is a proven players on high level. Anor and penaranda are top talents. Villanueva, Rosales, Vizzcarando, and Angel are solid defenders. Overall they are a defensively strong team with strong mid in rincon, and talented offensive players. Will be a good test.
                They're forward Martinez is also very good. He played for Atlanta United this past season, and I have season tickets to their games and can tell you he and Almiron the Paraguayan international were our best players.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Vaayyyy its even more hilarious when you know exactly what they are saying

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8260 met Tapatalk

Comment

so we are not playing venezuala?this is so confusing

Comment

The friendly will be played at Nec Nijmegen Stadium.

Nov 13 , 3 pm

Venezuela FA website :

http://www.federacionvenezolanadefut...rentar-a-iran/

Squad list :

Porteros: Wuilker Fariñez (Caracas F.C.) y José Contreras (Deportivo Táchira).

Defensores: Víctor García (Vitória / Portugal), Ronald Hernández (Stabaek / Noruega), Jhon Chancellor (Delfín / Ecuador), Wilker Ángel (Terek Grozny / Rusia), Mikel Villanueva (Cádiz / España), Rubert Quijada (Al Gharafa / Qatar) y José Hernández (Caracas F.C.).

Volantes: Yangel Herrera (NY City / MLS), Arquímedes Figuera (Universitario / Perú), Aristóteles Romero (Crotone / Italia), Ronaldo Lucena (Atlético Nacional / Colombia), Jhon Murillo (Kasimpasa / Turquía), Juan Pablo Añor (Málaga / España), Darwin Machís (Granada / España), Yeferson Soteldo (Huachipato / Chile) y Adalberto Peñaranda (Málaga / España).

Delanteros: Salomón Rondón (West Bromwich Albion / Inglaterra) y Anthony Blondell (Monagas)

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
                        The friendly will be played at Nec Nijmegen Stadium.

Nov 13 , 3 pm

Venezuela FA website :

http://www.federacionvenezolanadefut...rentar-a-iran/

Squad list :

Porteros: Wuilker Fariñez (Caracas F.C.) y José Contreras (Deportivo Táchira).

Defensores: Víctor García (Vitória / Portugal), Ronald Hernández (Stabaek / Noruega), Jhon Chancellor (Delfín / Ecuador), Wilker Ángel (Terek Grozny / Rusia), Mikel Villanueva (Cádiz / España), Rubert Quijada (Al Gharafa / Qatar) y José Hernández (Caracas F.C.).

Volantes: Yangel Herrera (NY City / MLS), Arquímedes Figuera (Universitario / Perú), Aristóteles Romero (Crotone / Italia), Ronaldo Lucena (Atlético Nacional / Colombia), Jhon Murillo (Kasimpasa / Turquía), Juan Pablo Añor (Málaga / España), Darwin Machís (Granada / España), Yeferson Soteldo (Huachipato / Chile) y Adalberto Peñaranda (Málaga / España).

Delanteros: Salomón Rondón (West Bromwich Albion / Inglaterra) y Anthony Blondell (Monagas)

Nice!

Question for our Iranian friends in and around Netherlands - how many Iranians can we expect at this match in Nijmegen? I'm thinking not more than 1-2K is that a fair estimate or am I low balling it? I ask bc I know NEC's stadium is small and it would be nice if we could almost make it like a home match.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^ Think that the late information can cause a low spectator attendance.
                          But in theory, a stadium nearby German border could attract a few thousand Iranians IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Nice!

Question for our Iranian friends in and around Netherlands - how many Iranians can we expect at this match in Nijmegen? I'm thinking not more than 1-2K is that a fair estimate or am I low balling it? I ask bc I know NEC's stadium is small and it would be nice if we could almost make it like a home match.
                            1. TM has never played a match inside Netherlands, as far as I know.

2. There are tens of thousands of Iranians living in Netherlands.

3. Netherlands is so small that you can drive from any corner to the opposite within a few hours.

So yeah, safe to say that there will be many!

Comment

Awwwwww... No Josef Martinez or Tomas :/

Comment

Martinez isn't a start for them anyways . No rincon is their only real absentee. Besides that a front three of penaranda,Rondon, and Anor will really test our backline.

Comment

Working...
                                X