Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    So shiity countries like algeria snub us!
    Madjer himself knows about the level and quality of Team Melli. He played against Team Melli back in 1991 and knows that Algeria only manage to win the Afro-Asia Cup based on away goal rule. They lost to Team Melli 2-1 in Tehran and won 1-0 in Algeirs so based on the goal they had scored in Tehran they were declared winners. Snubbing Team Melli for a friendly is purely being envious and he wants to ensure Algeria does not get trashed by the Mighty Cheetahs

Comment

Reg. Panama friendly: I called the stadium in Graz where the game is supposed to happen. The contact person told me that there are negotiations, but nothing has been confirmed yet. He told me that by mid next week there will be a final decision. Basically, the organizer of these kinda friendlies in Austria is IFCS (International Football Camp Styria). So it's their job to talk to different venues. I also called IFCS, but the responsible person is back in office on Monday. I hope to have updates by early next week then. Anyway, nothing has been confirmed yet regarding date, time and venue, but there are negotiations.

Comment

What a joke by IFF. The Dutch stadium Gelredome has basically denied that they will host a supposed friendly match between Iran and Venezuela.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          What a joke by IFF. The Dutch stadium Gelredome has basically denied that they will host a supposed friendly match between Iran and Venezuela.
          😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Bruh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              where didi you read this?

would LOVE to see Team Melli in The Netherlands
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

If the IFF announced it they have a contract with a match agency.

Only way these matches now get cancelled is some bullshit political stunt.

The matches are not cancelled by the way.
                Last edited by Nokhodi; 10-27-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

If one or both matches get cancelled, CQ and Team Melli should BOYCOTT the Europe training camp, and DO NOTHING.....just boycott this "shitty program" to point out that they won't continue this way..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

"Call-ups of Panama to face Iran and Wales

This Friday the list of 24 convoked of the Selection of Panama for the friendly matches before Iran on November 9 in Graz, Austria and against Wales, on November 14 in the city of Cardiff was announced.

Among the novelties of Hernán 'Bolillo' Gómez are the call to the young Ricardo 'Pepe' Ávila who plays in the KAA Gent of Belgium and the return of Ismael Díaz, currently a player of the Fabril de la Segunda B in Spain.

Local players also return to a call Marcos Sanchez del Tauro FC and Manuel Vargas del Chorrillo FC, both present and holders in the friendly match against Granada on 24 October.

Alberto 'Negrito' Quintero is out of the list for a muscle injury that will have him out for 13 days and Aníbal Godoy, who asked permission after the birth of his second child.

The delegation that leaves from Panama to Austria, will do so from November 5.

Complete list

Goalkeepers
                    José Calderón (Marathon, HON)
                    Jaime Penedo (Dynamo Bucharest, ROM)

Defenses
                    Luis Ovalle (Deportes Tolima, COL)
                    Felipe Baloy (Municipal CSD, GUA)
                    Jan Carlos Vargas (Tauro FC, PAN)
                    Román Torres (Seattle Sounders, USA)
                    Fidel Escobar (New York Red Bulls, USA)
                    Adolfo Machado (Houston Dynamo, USA)
                    Michael Amir Murillo (New York Red Bulls, USA)
                    Éric Davis (FC DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda, SVK)

Frills
                    Marcos Sánchez (Tauro FC)
                    Manuel Vargas (Chorrillo FC)
                    Ricardo Ávila (KAA Gent, BEL)
                    Armando Cooper (Toronto FC, CAN)
                    Ricardo Buitrago (Juan Aurich, PER)
                    José González (Dep. Árabe Unido, PAN)
                    Gabriel Gómez (Atlético Bucaramanga, COL)
                    Édgar Yoel Bárcenas (Coffee growers of Tamaulipas, MEX)

Strikers
                    Ismael Díaz (RCD Fabril, ESP)
                    Luis Tejada (University, PER)
                    Abdiel Arroyo (Danubio FC, URU)
                    Blas Pérez (Municipal CSD, GUA)
                    Gabriel Torres (Club Lausanne Sport, SUI)
                    Roberto Nurse (Miners of Zacatecas, MEX)

http://www.telemetro.com/deportes/fu...075993077.html

Comment

Confirmation from Venezuelan source regarding the Team Melli friendly:

"Venezuela will face Iran in the next FIFA date

The commitment is scheduled to be held on November 13 in Arnhem, The Netherlands

Vinotinto will face a friendly compromise against the Islamic Republic of Iran on Monday, November 13 in Arnhem, Holland, in a match corresponding to the last FIFA date of 2017.

This Tuesday the details of the match were confirmed, which will be held at the GelreDome stadium, home of the Vitesse club, which has a capacity of 25 thousand spectators. The city of Arnhem is located an hour away from the capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam.

It will be the second match between both oncenas in history; the first was held on March 1, 2002 in Morocco, with victory for the Islamic square by the minimum difference.

Iran, classified by the Asian Football Confederation to the 2018 World Cup of Russia, is directed by Portuguese coach Carlos Queiroz and is ranked 34th in the world ranking of national teams.

In the coming days, the national coach Rafael Dudamel will deliver the list of summoned for the match. More details of the logistics of the national team on Dutch lands will be offered."

http://www.el-nacional.com/noticias/...ha-fifa_209128
                      Last edited by aenima_8; 10-27-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

great friendlies, i want us to win, come on iran

Comment

Guys i know we have all been snake bitten by the numerous TM friendly cancelations in the past , but this time around things are different
                          Both the Panama and Venezuela matches have been contracted and confirmed by all parties involved

Comment

http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/team...hes/index.html

Yup, it’s confirmed on FIFA.com too

Comment

The Panama friendly is confirmed by FIFA but not the Venezuela game.

Comment

I can say this time we have a good friendly's and prepair for the World Cup 2018 than in 2014 and the past 2006 we play only Croatia and amateurs of Switzerland and we go to Germany 2006.

I am happy because this means we will do better at the World Cup stage.

I cannot find anythink yet on the site of GelreDome Arnhem? We can visit this game ornot? It will be showing in the dutch/german tv?
                                I want to go Arnhem on 13 november bit where we must buy our tickets?

And why we not play The Netherlands and Belgium or Germany?

Comment

Working...
                                X