No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed, after almost 2 years CQ postin gon his official fb account people are still not opening their eyes ... the quality of his posts are not from an amature.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
      If Panama and Ukraine friendlies go ahead, then we can say that this year's friendlies have been good ones: Iraq, Montenegro, Togo, Russia, Panama, Ukraine.

So this will leave us with friendly against at least one South American team and probably one or two african teams or one European for next year.

Awesome job so far to Queiroz and FFIRI.
      i would say if the panama and ukraine game are not cancelled and played, i would have to say great job Taj, unlike kafashaian who only smiled and did nothing this guy get friendly for us, panama and ukraine are good friendlies, i just hope taj and iff can finalize the adidas deal also

Comment

The confirmed friendlies seem to be against Ukraine and Panama but what happened to the one against Venezuela?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          i just hope taj and iff can finalize the adidas deal also
          I think it's finalized...

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
            I think it's finalized...
            what evidence do we have of that? Currently we are wearing adidas new template kit, with out logos heat pressed on, with no additional design. Maybe thats a sign that we are working on a deal bc we are no longer playing with cheetah jerseys that had copyright issues for adidas, hence they were taken off. A real deal with adidas would at least get us official adidas lettering, numbering, lets not even start with a unique design.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
              Ukraine also dont have a friendly on Nov 14.
              http://www.ffu.org.ua/ukr/teams/teams_main/17042/
              English Source ????
              Its confirmed the game against Ukraine or is a rumor.

Comment

i think we better say a game is finalized until it appears on FIFA's website / FFIRI.ir / other FA's website / CQ's facebook account?
                Pretty tired for seeing posts saying 'it is finalized' without any reliable source

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  i would say if the panama and ukraine game are not cancelled and played, i would have to say great job Taj, unlike kafashaian who only smiled and did nothing this guy get friendly for us, panama and ukraine are good friendlies, i just hope taj and iff can finalize the adidas deal also
                  Taj is definitely better than Kafashian, no questions about that. Panama-Ukraine are not bad friendlies but not very good ones either.

Keeping in mind that the other Asian teams are gonna play against the likes of Brazil, Belgium and Portugal, I would call our friendlies so so.

Panama-Ukraine is definitely a downgrade from Venezuela-Serbia combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Having a match with Ukraine would be good/awesome!
                    Haha, I said we should face Ukraine before it was officialized as Iranianarsenal11 as my witness! Me for TM!!!

Comment

Sly

You are absolutely correct but I guess begers can’t be choosers

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Sly

Begers are the best tho

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          Sly

Sure but in this case, beggars had 2 options. They chose to go with the weaker one I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Haha, I said we should face Ukraine before it was officialized as Iranianarsenal11 as my witness! Me for TM!!!
                            Your predictions are good but nothing beats when I called Shekari to Rubin Kazan and Azmoun to Lazio (almost)... Either way, you show great potential young apprentice and I think its official...

Hoorad for TM!!

Comment

Is ukraine confirmed? They are well ranked and solid. They were also unlucky but played well in the euros.

They play with more speed than the Russians but lack a bit in the final product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                I don't know who you are following - but CQ does have an official account.
                                Is it verified by himself or the provider of the service (FB, Twitter, ... etc)? Because almost every official page is verified unless its fake.

Comment

Working...
                                X